PDA

View Full Version : Bison-Gopher Game DVD

Da_Bizon
06-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I know this is kinda random, but I just recently starting getting an itch to watch the Bison-Gopher game from last year... does anyone know if there is somewhere that they can still be purchased?

Bison Dan
06-12-2008, 03:04 PM
I know this is kinda random, but I just recently starting getting an itch to watch the Bison-Gopher game from last year... does anyone know if there is somewhere that they can still be purchased?

Scheels.....

Da_Bizon
06-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Scheels.....

K... I'll have to take a look but I thought they only had the year-in-review highligh video...

Bison Dan
06-12-2008, 04:35 PM
K... I'll have to take a look but I thought they only had the year-in-review highligh video...

Oh that maybe right.

GradBison
06-12-2008, 04:43 PM
I was at Scheels about 3 weeks ago and they were playing the game on a screen next to NDSU merchandise. Not sure if they're selling the DVD, but it was the actual game and not highlights. Worth asking. But man did it bring back lovely memories :nod: I had to be pulled before moving away!

Montana Bison
06-13-2008, 02:09 AM
From CABISONFAN

Hi,

I've had a lot of requests...so pardon the impersonal response. Here's what I'll do. $12.00 for the first DVD & jewel case...including shipping. I'll make as many as you want. $12.00 for the first one, and if you want more, add $9.00 per extra. Send me a check at:

Gordon Hanson
STE F PMB 199
43430 State Hwy 74
Hemet, CA 92544

I'm not trying to make money...but I don't wanna lose either...and it's going to take some time. Is this fair?

I'll send your DVD(s) out within a week (or sooner) after I get your check.

Gordon

scheelsguy
06-13-2008, 03:38 AM
Just wanted to drop a note to let you know that we DO NOT sell the DVD of the Bison/Gopher game. The company that the Big Ten Network subcontracted it out to didn't keep it in stock. I just brought my own copy in and have it playing all day every day. It makes it easy to go to work.

imabison
06-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Score 17 - 14 3rd quarter Bison just missed a field goal..

I do not want to go to work, just watching part of my copy now.

Go Bison!!!!

90BISON
06-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Score 17 - 14 3rd quarter Bison just missed a field goal..

I do not want to go to work, just watching part of my copy now.

Go Bison!!!!

Probably watched it 10 times already since the game. Just about have all the plays memorized now.:D

Trim
06-13-2008, 05:33 PM
Probably watched it 10 times already since the game. Just about have all the plays memorized now.:D

I've probably seen the 1st half of the 1st quarter 10 times. That's where they kept bombing out - then I'd send 'em back and try again. Never gets old hearing Brewster say how they're going to "choke their asses out". Oops, not quite!

BisonBabe
06-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Hmmmm thinking I should get out my copy and watch it this weekend if the weather is bad.

When swag jr had his bday party (BISON theme) he picked this game to watch with all his friends. It was one big happy football party.

tcbison
06-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Hmmmm thinking I should get out my copy and watch it this weekend if the weather is bad.

When swag jr had his bday party (BISON theme) he picked this game to watch with all his friends. It was one big happy football party.

Swag Jr. is a smart boy! You have raised a good one there!

BisonBabe
06-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Swag Jr. is a smart boy! You have raised a good one there!

Thank you. I am quite proud of both of my angels (sometimes better know as the spawn :p)

His favorite people from the Bison football team are as follows

Thundar
Coach Bohl
Joe Mays
Drago

With Joe & Drago gone he will have to pick new guys to follow.

4mcruenomore
06-15-2008, 03:26 AM
I've watched the game atleast 15 times, I'm on it twice, my wife 3 times. It's awesome. There are so many games I'd love to get on DVD, Ball State and Central Michigan top the list.

THEsocalledfan
06-16-2008, 12:46 AM
You sad, sad people. I had a DVD of the game within a week of it being played. How did you survive this long without it?

SlickVic
06-16-2008, 01:25 AM
had it on my HD dvr since gameday not a day goes by i dont tune into lardinois after that first TD what a inspiration hes such a freak

TonkaBison
06-17-2008, 02:45 AM
From CABISONFAN

Hi,

I've had a lot of requests...so pardon the impersonal response. Here's what I'll do. $12.00 for the first DVD & jewel case...including shipping. I'll make as many as you want. $12.00 for the first one, and if you want more, add $9.00 per extra. Send me a check at:

Gordon Hanson
STE F PMB 199
43430 State Hwy 74
Hemet, CA 92544

I'm not trying to make money...but I don't wanna lose either...and it's going to take some time. Is this fair?

I'll send your DVD(s) out within a week (or sooner) after I get your check.

Gordon

I will get you a check in the mail I have been looking all over for a copy. It was a great day down here in Minneapolis. I will have to bring my Gopher friends over to watch it again!!