PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Sports ABYSS....

lakesbison
05-25-2008, 04:08 PM
well.. judging by the lack of new posts on bisonville... I must say we OFFICIALLY hit the NDSU sports abyss!!!!

pretty freakin sad...... I dont even have any CRAZY RUMORS to spread........

sooo with under 100 days to football games and 75 or so to practice... I HOPE WE CAN ALL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER.

KUMBA YAAAAAAAAA........

roadwarrior
05-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey, its summertime! Enjoy it!

Gully
05-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Summer is great but I prefer fall!

sambini
05-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Summer is here BISON TEAMMAKER GOLF TOURNEYS ENJOY THE WEATHER.

TransAmBison
05-27-2008, 07:23 PM
I'd have to agree Lakes. Wow, this is sad. I'd have to say as the posting gets less and the more things slow down, the more controversial I feel like becoming.

...must...fight...urge...to...start...conflict...

Tatanka
05-27-2008, 07:51 PM
I'd have to agree Lakes.

:eeek: :eek: :eeek:

What's next? Dogs and cats living together? Mass hysteria?

SDbison
05-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I'd have to agree Lakes. Wow, this is sad. I'd have to say as the posting gets less and the more things slow down, the more controversial I feel like becoming.

...must...fight...urge...to...start...conflict...

Don't get me started TransAm? Maybe we could start talking about going FBS.................... HA HA HA HA HA HA...........
:) :ranting: :bow: :banghead: :nod: :hide: :confused: :fight: :rofl: :biggrin:

TransAmBison
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Don't get me started TransAm? Maybe we could start talking about going FBS.................... HA HA HA HA HA HA...........
:) :ranting: :bow: :banghead: :nod: :hide: :confused: :fight: :rofl: :biggrin:
Ohhhh...that would be a good one...could pass a lot of time going back and forth on that one!

lakesbison
03-06-2011, 03:06 PM
And the ndsu sports abyss starts today......sigh

MNLonghorn10
03-06-2011, 03:18 PM
And the ndsu sports abyss starts today......sigh

ok so where are we. march?

march

conference tourney games
selection sunday
march madness (best time of the year)

april
im going to cabo for a week
nfl draft
spring game

may
twins?
start of nice weather?
nba playoffs-hey somethings gotta be on tv

june
nba finals
LAKES season opens
nba draft
twins

july
4th of july
twins
hot weather

august
we fest-not going this year but still
twins
vikings training camp
hot weather

september-
lets play!

tjbison
03-06-2011, 03:25 PM
March- wait for Spring Game
April- attend spring game
May- Wait for FB
june Wait for FB
July- drink alot and wait for FB
August- Liver workouts for tailgating
Sept-Jan hell yeah

Repeat as necessary

Hammerhead
03-06-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm not too sure there will be a complete NFL season in 2011. We go to one Vikings game every year (usually when they are on the road) and may just plan on the Bison-Gophers game and plan a road trip to our hometowns.

sambini
03-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Its here and so is lent...

WYOBISONMAN
03-07-2011, 06:05 AM

Being Lutheran, I am increasing my intake of steak to help out our beef markets while some of you enjoy seafood on Fridays.....;)

Facts
03-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Have we forgot about the sport of sandbagging in March/April?? :hide:

Notorious
03-07-2011, 02:58 PM

I've decided to give up Lent this year.

TransAmBison
03-07-2011, 03:02 PM
I've decided to give up Lent this year.
Because you can't give up Lakes?

Notorious
03-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Because you can't give up Lakes?

He had me at "Hello"....

btw...the demotivational poster thread seemed to fill the abyss?? time for a new idea TAB???

TransAmBison
03-07-2011, 03:09 PM
He had me at "Hello"....

btw...the demotivational poster thread seemed to fill the abyss?? time for a new idea TAB???
There are only about five people who contribute* to the demotivational poster thread. I had hoped more people would join in.

*The low-brow crap posted by you, CAS, BlueBisonRock, & Kermit does not count a "contributions" any more than what you flush down the toilet counts as "contributions" to GF.

tony
03-07-2011, 03:19 PM
There are only about five people who contribute* to the demotivational poster thread. I had hoped more people would join in.

I would have contributed more to that thread but just couldn't seem to get motivated.

Odd.

BlueBisonRock
03-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Being Lutheran, I am increasing my intake of steak to help out our beef markets while some of you enjoy seafood on Fridays.....;)

Or use other means?

Each Friday night after work WyoBisonMan, a good Lutheran, would fire up his Weber on the deck of his Wyoming lake home and grill a succulent venison steak. But, all of WyoBisonMan's neighbors were Catholic... And since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.
The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks wafted over the county side all the way to town , and was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest.
The Priest came to visit WyoBisonMan, and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and much study, WyoBisonMan attended Mass.....and as the priest sprinkled holy water over him, he said, "You were born a Lutheran, and raised a Lutheran, but now you are a Catholic."
WyoBisonMan's neighbors were relieved, until Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison again filled the neighborhood. The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into WyoBisonMan's deck, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.
There stood WyoBisonMan, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: "You vuz born a deer, you vuz raised a deer, but now you is a walleye pike."

DjKyRo
03-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Had a guest column in today's Spectrum regarding this, dealt with football (what else?). Check it out if you're on campus.