PDA

View Full Version : I need some help guys.

Rockbear99
05-18-2008, 10:57 PM
I need some help. The wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years now. There have been many could have beens and even a miscarrage. Now we have decided to go through IVF (invetro-fertilization) We have been through all the poking (by the doctors not me) and proding. There have been many trips to Fargo and it has all lead to this. We have taken all the shots and just today we had 2 embryos put back into her today.

What I am asking is for you guys to say a little prayer for one or both of them to take hold. We want this more than anything, and the stress is getting a little tough to handle. Thank you in advance.

BisonBabe
05-19-2008, 12:28 AM
I need some help. The wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years now. There have been many could have beens and even a miscarrage. Now we have decided to go through IVF (invetro-fertilization) We have been through all the poking (by the doctors not me) and proding. There have been many trips to Fargo and it has all lead to this. We have taken all the shots and just today we had 2 embryos put back into her today.

What I am asking is for you guys to say a little prayer for one or both of them to take hold. We want this more than anything, and the stress is getting a little tough to handle. Thank you in advance.

You and your wife are in my prayers

Tatanka
05-19-2008, 01:04 PM

Done, and done.

lakesbison
05-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Jim Valvano "dont give up.... dont ever give up"

No shame in anything you two are doing, if it's something that you really want, keep trying. have you tried the Twin cities?

My cousin tried for 4 years, worked with this organization and now they have had 2 babies!

http://www.ivfminnesota.com/

good luck!

bisonmike2
05-19-2008, 02:25 PM

Best of luck. Friends of mine were tyring for 4 years before they got pregnant. They really went through alot of trouble and they eventuall went the invetro route and ended up with twins. Couldn't be happier or more tired. Hang in there.