PDA

View Full Version : A soldier wants to play ball...need help.

missingnumber7
05-15-2008, 07:23 PM
I have a soldier deployed with me right now, who wants to play at NDSU. He is a good athlete, I have heard from people who have seen him play in the past and he decided not to play even though he would have made the MSUM team a couple years ago. I know thats not saying much but he wants to walk on. But he also would like to play amateur ball this summer, and I don't have anymore baseball contacts. Can anyone help me on this?

He pitches and plays shortstop. He has thrown some while we have been in iraq. Mostly off speed stuff, curve, slider, circle change. But they are nice looking pitches.

imabison
05-15-2008, 07:36 PM
I have a soldier deployed with me right now, who wants to play at NDSU. He is a good athlete, I have heard from people who have seen him play in the past and he decided not to play even though he would have made the MSUM team a couple years ago. I know thats not saying much but he wants to walk on. But he also would like to play amateur ball this summer, and I don't have anymore baseball contacts. Can anyone help me on this?

He pitches and plays shortstop. He has thrown some while we have been in iraq. Mostly off speed stuff, curve, slider, circle change. But they are nice looking pitches.
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=12110&SPID=706&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1151884&Q_SEASON=2007

There is the link to Tod Brown the coach, I would think that is as good as any place to start. His contact info is on that page.

lakesbison
05-15-2008, 09:45 PM
isnt there a recruiting questionaire somewhere on gobison??

missingnumber7
05-16-2008, 08:36 AM
I know when Mitch was coaching there was, but I can't find it anymore.