PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets!

4mcruenomore
05-10-2008, 04:02 AM
Got an email confirmation for my season tickets, section 19, aisle seats.
Can't wait. Really even with dues and all that, they are pretty cheap, could be worse IMO.

roadwarrior
05-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I don't like to think of my Teammaker dues as being calculated into the price of my tickets. That money is being used to provide a great education to our student athletes. Money well spent IMO.

Gully
05-10-2008, 07:31 PM
I don't like to think of my Teammaker dues as being calculated into the price of my tickets. That money is being used to provide a great education to our student athletes. Money well spent IMO.

I agree that it's money well spent...I actually feel good writing the check (well reading my debit card number to Simmers to be exact).

I can't get the seats I have without the TM dues so I do think of the dues as being calculated into the price of my tickets. Doesn't really matter I guess. I suppose we need something to talk about until fall practice starts!

TransAmBison
06-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Got my confirmation of two additional seats right behind my current seats for my twins when they are ready!!!! Pretty excited!!! Some would say "Just Jacked!!!" Got some friends that are going to use them for now. Can hardly wait for the season!!!!