PDA

View Full Version : Iowa State Game 2009

lakesbison
04-30-2008, 06:55 PM
http://www.ndsualumni.com/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=439&srcid=193

good info. Guess we might as well start planning now!

90BISON
04-30-2008, 07:23 PM

Was a little puzzled why they wouldn't put the Wyoming game on there this year instead of a game in 2009?:confused:

bisongirl
04-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Was a little puzzled why they wouldn't put the Wyoming game on there this year instead of a game in 2009?:confused:

The Iowa State information has been on the website since before the Wyoming game was even announced. Also, since their block of rooms is only available until July 2008--they need the information out there now instead of waiting.

We have our rooms book for Wyoming and for Iowa State!

90BISON
04-30-2008, 09:24 PM
The Iowa State information has been on the website since before the Wyoming game was even announced. Also, since their block of rooms is only available until July 2008--they need the information out there now instead of waiting.

We have our rooms book for Wyoming and for Iowa State!

I didn't click on the link before I typed my response, I thought Lakes was referring to the e-mail they sent out this morning?, regarding upcoming events, in which they referenced some events this summer / next fall but listed the Iowa St. game and nothing about the Wyoming game? But maybe the same cause / effect.:confused:

After re-reading the e-mail I see that they did kind of reference all the upcoming away games and that details would be available on the website later. It was easy to overlook if you are just kind of scanning over the events, because they specifically bolded the Iowa State game.

imabison
04-30-2008, 11:37 PM

Here is a key detail for any preplanning of you a trip to Iowa State.

331 days prior to the date of the Sept 5.

That will be the earlier date that you could book hotel rooms, car rentals, or flights if coming from out of the area.

That is a limitation of the travel industry.

bisongirl
04-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Here is a key detail for any preplanning of you a trip to Iowa State.

331 days prior to the date of the Sept 5.

That will be the earlier date that you could book hotel rooms, car rentals, or flights if coming from out of the area.

That is a limitation of the travel industry.

I was allowed to book my hotel already...

CaBisonFan
05-01-2008, 02:56 AM

How about if I sent you a couple of sticky note pads, and you could put them up whenever you want...or 'wherever' you want?

imabison
05-01-2008, 03:42 AM
I was allowed to book my hotel already...
Thru NDSU or direct with the hotel?

I suspect thru NDSU you have a place on a future room block, but the hotel could not confirm it.

If its at the hotel, its a rooming list for the future.

Although they have different systems.

bisongirl
05-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Thru NDSU or direct with the hotel?

I suspect thru NDSU you have a place on a future room block, but the hotel could not confirm it.

If its at the hotel, its a rooming list for the future.

Although they have different systems.

I booked directly with the hotel, but got a room in the NDSU block.

tony
05-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Sticky-ing something a year and a half seems like overkill. NDSU does have away games at UNI and Wyoming before then, after all.

Bison101
05-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Sticky-ing something a year and a half seems like overkill. NDSU does have away games at UNI and Wyoming before then, after all.

tony gets reps for that one

This is insane, lakes!

Sorry.
:D

Bisonguy
05-01-2008, 10:13 PM

Yeah, as the title of this thread implies, a sticky might be warranted in 2009. :D :hide:

OldBison
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
At least it looks now like we will have a place to get rid of some pre-game beer during the game. They are upgrading their stadium significantly.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=407264

I'mWithNOSIB
05-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Wow tough to forsee the availability of something that is over a year away. I'm sure I'll be there with TaTonka.

Tatanka
05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Wow tough to forsee the availability of something that is over a year away. I'm sure I'll be there with TaTonka.
CorRECTAMUNDO!!!

99Bison
05-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Wasn't the point of this thread to inform everyone that if you want a hotel in the town (so you don't have to drive an hour or two to get one) you need to book it now in the ndsu block. Which is only available until Mid summer 08. After which regular booking will occur and fill up very fast.

The issue here is that the hotel rooms within the city are very scare.

Tatanka
05-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Wasn't the point of this thread to inform everyone that if you want a hotel in the town (so you don't have to drive an hour or two to get one) you need to book it now in the ndsu block. Which is only available until Mid summer 08. After which regular booking will occur and fill up very fast.

The issue here is that the hotel rooms within the city are very scare.
And in short supply, too... :p

TransAmBison
05-08-2008, 04:22 PM
And in short supply, too... :p
Not to mention hard to find.:)

NDSUstudent
11-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Sounds like this game will be on TV next year!

onbison09
11-26-2008, 02:40 AM
Sounds like this game will be on TV next year!
Statewide or FCS?

NDSUstudent
11-26-2008, 02:54 AM
Statewide or FCS?

Bohl said regional TV.

BisonNeil
11-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Bohl said regional TV.

Huh. I thought it got moved to Thurs night because it was going to be on ESPN :)

NDSUstudent
11-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Huh. I thought it got moved to Thurs night because it was going to be on ESPN :)

Yeah, ESPN8 "The Ocho" ;)