PDA

View Full Version : Walker?

rutlandbison
04-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Does anybody know if Steve is getting any calls from anybody. I don't have all the connections like people on this site so i was wondering if anybody has heard somethign?

Bison Dan
04-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Does anybody know if Steve is getting any calls from anybody. I don't have all the connections like people on this site so i was wondering if anybody has heard somethign?

I doubt Steve will get a call. Too bad.

56BISON73
04-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Does Walker have an agent???? If so HE should be working the phones. If not Steve should be in every player personels ear. That is IF he wants to play on Sunday. PL

rutlandbison
04-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Does Walker have an agent???? If so HE should be working the phones. If not Steve should be in every player personels ear. That is IF he wants to play on Sunday. PL

Well im sorry i'm not a football professional here.

SDbison
04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
I saw Walker in the breakfast area of the Homewood Suites on Sunday morning. He was hanging out with family and seemed to be enjoying life as a married man.

TransAmBison
04-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I saw Walker in the breakfast area of the Homewood Suites on Sunday morning. He was hanging out with family and seemed to be enjoying life as a married man.
Give it time...:D

56BISON73
04-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Well im sorry i'm not a football professional here.

You have no reason to be sorry. My post wasnt ment to put you on the spot in any way. PL

NDSUFan_Sav
04-28-2008, 10:24 PM
I know walker wants to play football somewhere, NFL, CFL, AFL, etc., I am not to sure about the calls that are being made, if he's been contacting anyone or not. I know if he did mini camps with teams he wouldn't be able to make the CFL, being thats starting up sometime soon.

Herd Mentality
04-28-2008, 10:39 PM
His current employer told me a couple of weeks ago that Walker does have an agent.

NDSUFan_Sav
05-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Well, heard from friend walker doesn't want to play in the CFL because of their contracts, AFL not to sure on, i think it would be a huge step for him to get looked at for the NFL, I do know he has an agent the same one frick had....hasn't been hearing much though, best of luck steve in your future!

TransAmBison
05-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Well, heard from friend walker doesn't want to play in the CFL because of their contracts, AFL not to sure on, i think it would be a huge step for him to get looked at for the NFL, I do know he has an agent the same one frick had....hasn't been hearing much though, best of luck steve in your future!
What is wrong with the CFL contracts?

NDSUFan_Sav
05-01-2008, 07:44 PM
not much $ or something and incentives and such, he can get paid more with other jobs he was saying so who knows.

Bisonguy
05-01-2008, 10:15 PM
What is wrong with the CFL contracts?

They're metric.

lakesbison
05-01-2008, 10:22 PM
They can be 2 contracts in motion....

yes Walker has Fricker's agent, so Im sure he is workin the phones.

I think for players like Walker, they wait til the week after the rookie mini camps to start targeting teams that can use their said, position, ya know?

peace.

NDSUFan_Sav
05-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Thanks Lakes!!!.....Lakes didn't want to crash the walker wedding? haha

Tatanka
05-02-2008, 01:26 PM
They're metric.
:rofl: !