PDA

View Full Version : Dahl's Status

bisonmike2
04-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Anyone know of Craig Dahl's status with the Giants? They took a saftey and a DB in the draft. How is his recovery going?

Bison bison
04-28-2008, 04:17 PM
He was released in February..........

roadwarrior
04-28-2008, 04:20 PM
He feels that his recovery is ahead of schedule. In an interview on tv saturday, he said that if the giants drafted new players at his position, he might have to look elsewhere. In other words, its pretty much unknown at this point.

lakesbison
04-28-2008, 04:33 PM
talked to dahl on saturday.

he is focusing on rehab, period. get it ready by late summer and hoping that giants give him a shot back.

Im sure his agent is already looking around at other teams,

bisonmike2
04-28-2008, 04:46 PM
That's right. I forgot he was released. He should sign with Green Bay. Our 2 corners are aging. Too bad they won't have any roster spots because they have about 30 WR's. :banghead:

Bison"FANatic"
04-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Question for you guys that talked to Dahl. Where is he rehabbing at. After he was released by the Giants does he still get the perks of rehabbing with their PT's at their facilities or is he on his own.

roadwarrior
04-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Question for you guys that talked to Dahl. Where is he rehabbing at. After he was released by the Giants does he still get the perks of rehabbing with their PT's at their facilities or is he on his own.

He is still living in New Jersey, and he is on his own as far as rehabbing.

bisonmike2
04-28-2008, 05:35 PM
He is still living in New Jersey, and he is on his own as far as rehabbing.

That's sucks. So he gets hurt playing for the Giants and their reward is cut him and let him rehab on his own. That's cold. I know that's how the NFL operates but that just doesn't feel right.

BisonNeil
04-28-2008, 06:27 PM
That's sucks. So he gets hurt playing for the Giants and their reward is cut him and let him rehab on his own. That's cold. I know that's how the NFL operates but that just doesn't feel right.

What do you expect from a HC that covers his face in Vaseline?

lakesbison
04-28-2008, 07:07 PM
yea.. freakin has to pay for his own rehab..

stay classy giants..

at cut a player after they blow out a knee.. classier plus two.

spelunker64
04-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Really, I thought the Giants would have to cover it, since it was made in-game. I thought I heard Pat Kirwan (Sirius NFL Radio) talking about a situation like this saying it was the teams responsibility... hmm

roadwarrior
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Well I'm not positive Craig is paying for the rehab (wouldn't there be insurance that would cover it?), but I do know that the rehab is not being done at their facilities or with the Giant's trainers.

bisonhusker
04-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Lakes says he is paying for it, which probably means the Giants are paying for it.

onbison09
04-28-2008, 11:13 PM
That's right. I forgot he was released. He should sign with Green Bay. Our 2 corners are aging. Too bad they won't have any roster spots because they have about 30 WR's. :banghead:
Yeah WTF? Jordy Nelson, Brian Brohm? WTF????? I guess I gotta have faith in Thompson but anyways I'm :offtopic: . That would be awesome seeing Dahler with the Pack.

brewcityboy
04-29-2008, 12:13 PM
yea,not really sure why we have so many wr's

jeffdaryl3rd
04-29-2008, 06:22 PM
I know for a fact that in Major League Baseball any on field injury is the absolute responsibility of the player's club. Even if the club releases a player the team is financially responsible until the player is healthy. As a consequence, teams usually don't release players until they have rehabbed and passed a physical, but it does happen. I'm sure the NFL has a similar policy for on field injuries.

stevdock
04-29-2008, 07:10 PM
The rehab and training is done without the help of the Giants. As soon as he was cut from the team, all ties were cut with them, including rehabbing the knee.

Montana Bison
05-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Anybody know if he got to go to the White House? He was on the team, he should have been able to go.

CaBisonFan
05-02-2008, 08:22 AM
He feels that his recovery is ahead of schedule. In an interview on tv saturday, he said that if the giants drafted new players at his position, he might have to look elsewhere. In other words, its pretty much unknown at this point.

I'd like him in a Vikings uniform.

rutlandbison
05-02-2008, 01:27 PM
I'd like him in a Vikings uniform.

O man don't say that, i said that back on the Dahl gets cut by the giants thread or whatever it was i got the shaft from everybody, but it would be cool atleast somebody agrees with me!

TheDoctor
05-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Lakes says he is paying for it, which probably means the Giants are paying for it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sambini
05-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Any word on Craig?