PDA

View Full Version : Hat??

tjbison
04-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Does anybody know if and where I could purchase a hat like the baseball team wears?? I love the one thats Green with the big gold B on the front, Scheels doesn't have it, or are they only for the Baseball team?

Golden Eagle
04-27-2008, 01:27 PM
If anybody can post a reply here I would appreciate it as well. I thought the Bison uni's were pretty sharp on the trip you guys made down to Tulsa.

tjbison
04-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Man i thought for sure I would have had an answer by now:)

Hammersmith
04-27-2008, 01:42 PM
I'm pretty sure the topic has come up several times this year(a lot of people like the hats :) ). I think the answer has been that the hats will most likely be sold at home games, but not through any store. Considering the horrible weather so far this season, it's kinda understandable that no one's got a live report on the situation yet. If the weather will start to cooperate, we should know if the hats will be available for sale shortly. I'm no authority on the matter, so if anyone has better information on this subject, correct me please.

1bizon1
04-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Have you called the SU Bookstore?

tjbison
04-27-2008, 02:02 PM
Have you called the SU Bookstore?

I checked the website and there is nothing

I'm pretty sure the topic has come up several times this year(a lot of people like the hats :) ). I think the answer has been that the hats will most likely be sold at home games, but not through any store. Considering the horrible weather so far this season, it's kinda understandable that no one's got a live report on the situation yet. If the weather will start to cooperate, we should know if the hats will be available for sale shortly. I'm no authority on the matter, so if anyone has better information on this subject, correct me please.

Thanks Hammer, I checked and didn't find a thread about them so thats why I posted it

Bisonguy
04-27-2008, 02:25 PM
I didn't see the hats being sold at the one game I've been to this season.

Hammersmith
04-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Road and bisonpride2k mentioned them in the final couple posts of the "New Uniforms" thread about halfway down the baseball page. Road said they normally sell them at the games and bp2k said they were a team exclusive. (I was working off memory before. I didn't doublecheck the facts until just now.)

bisonpride2k
04-27-2008, 09:34 PM
The baseball team has a contract through the cap company "The Game". They get a deal to order a quantity of hats. Whatever the team does not use they have sold in the past. (Need someone to sit and sell them as well) The book store has nothing to do with, and has never had anything to do with the baseball program. They hardley ever even had a t-shirt besides the standard design thats also available for the academic programs let alone anything else with baseball on it in the book store in the past. No retailers will have this cap anywhere. This is a direct order from the company to the baseball team just like any uniform that is worn. May have to wait to get your hands on one. Or just go to every baseball game that is left and hope they are selling caps. They need the support from the fans to convince the administration that anyone gives a darn about baseball so it will be funded better with scholarships so we dont lose these close games anymore.

imabison
04-27-2008, 11:49 PM
The baseball team has a contract through the cap company "The Game". They get a deal to order a quantity of hats. Whatever the team does not use they have sold in the past. (Need someone to sit and sell them as well) The book store has nothing to do with, and has never had anything to do with the baseball program. They hardley ever even had a t-shirt besides the standard design thats also available for the academic programs let alone anything else with baseball on it in the book store in the past. No retailers will have this cap anywhere. This is a direct order from the company to the baseball team just like any uniform that is worn. May have to wait to get your hands on one. Or just go to every baseball game that is left and hope they are selling caps. They need the support from the fans to convince the administration that anyone gives a darn about baseball so it will be funded better with scholarships so we dont lose these close games anymore.
I picked up one of the used warm up jackets at the locker room sale.

Good condition, $ 30. I figure even used it has more qulity than anything I buy new for $ 30.