PDA

View Full Version : Bohl at the Hub tonight

Trim
04-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Anyone going to see the Beirrero (sp?) show at the Hub tonight? I think I heard Walaker will be on during the 4:00 hour and Bohl during the 5. I hope to sneak out, but if I can't I'll be listening.

lakesbison
04-24-2008, 07:44 PM
YES>. GET OVER THERE!!

I already met with dan barriero today. he's a riot, see you all there at 4:15.

Walaker & Bohl for sure.. I told him about Drago & Mays, he didnt think he could do that, but he will tell his producer.

(

Bisontug
04-24-2008, 08:49 PM
YES>. GET OVER THERE!!

I already met with dan barriero today. he's a riot, see you all there at 4:15.

Walaker & Bohl for sure.. I told him about Drago & Mays, he didnt think he could do that, but he will tell his producer.

(

what time is bohl supposed to be on ? Maybe i can catch it on the way home....

bisonmike2
04-24-2008, 08:51 PM
Barriero is doing his show from Fargo tonight?

Trim
04-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Yeah, at The Hub. He was on with Hammer over lunch. Phun will be here tonight too.

lakesbison
04-24-2008, 09:17 PM
hell yea. im there/.

bisonmike2
04-24-2008, 09:23 PM
hell yea. im there/.

Lakes, take him to the Northern, show him a good time.

tony
04-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Walaker was pretty interesting.

Said the guys who trashed the hockey arena were drunk on Hamm's and left a lot of evidence behind. He also made a list of all the projects that turned out great that were opposed so strongly and then said the FD arena was going to be another one.

Bison fight song is their bumper music - Bohl is on now.

lakesbison
04-25-2008, 01:11 AM
Bohl was great!! Danny B was really really impressed with him.

Dan B also told us afterwards,
"I cannot believe Minnesota didnt' look seriously at Bohl"

Bohl said "maturi can pick up the phone and call us and we'll play anytime"

when asked about leaving NDSU, he said He loves fargo... and when barrerio said "well the grass might be greener on the other side"

Bohl said "well, that also means you have to cut that grass"

Bohl really really talked up MERTENS. and said "folks in the cities and minnesota might remember him at gatorade player of the year and winning the state championship"

Great stuff.. DAnny really loved fargo.. really;.

MN_BISON
04-25-2008, 01:28 AM
For those that missed Barreiro you can listen to it here:
http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_Barreiro.xml

SirHinn
04-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Bohl was great!! Danny B was really really impressed with him.

Dan B also told us afterwards,
"I cannot believe Minnesota didnt' look seriously at Bohl"

Bohl said "maturi can pick up the phone and call us and we'll play anytime"

when asked about leaving NDSU, he said He loves fargo... and when barrerio said "well the grass might be greener on the other side"

Bohl said "well, that also means you have to cut that grass"

Bohl really really talked up MERTENS. and said "folks in the cities and minnesota might remember him at gatorade player of the year and winning the state championship"

I did get to meet the infamous LAKESBISON TONITE, KID IS A CLASS ACT JUST LIKE DANNY B. Bohl absolutely showed a personality that was a second to none.
Great stuff.. DAnny really loved fargo.. really;.

I did get to meet the infamous LAKESBISON TONITE, KID IS A CLASS ACT. Bohl absolutely showed a personality that was a second to none and really put his name on the map out there for being a great x's and o's guy. He did an interview that was absolutely second to none! Both Dan and Joel are absolute class acts and it was an honor being able to host both gentlemen! Thanks for coming to Fargo guys and ultimately giving us some nice deserved publicity! For all the haters of Hammer out there, Craig Bohl called him the A TEAM and Danny B the B TEAM and said he was one of his best friends!

BigBison
04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Heres the Gophers reaction to Bohl's comments:
http://thehole84398.yuku.com/topic/3711/t/This-Just-In-Dan-Burritto-is-an-Hole.html

Please lets get some Gopher smack on here, I'm sick of all the UND talk.

bisonmike2
04-25-2008, 04:39 PM
http://thehole84398.yuku.com/topic/3711/t/This-Just-In-Dan-Burritto-is-an-Hole.html

Those boys over there need to take a chill pill. Bohl's main point for saying the Bison and the Goophs should play is that we filled up their house, something that hasn't been done often, and not that the Gophers would want to recruit in ND. And what a bunch of homers. Ripping Barrerio for ripping the goophers. News flash, goopher holers. YOUR TEAM HAD 1 WIN LAST YEAR! It's not hard to rip them. Just saying their record out loud sounds like your ripping them. 1-11. Just stating the facts, but it sounds horrible out loud.

56BISON73
04-25-2008, 05:31 PM

From what I read many of the posts were very well reasoned. PL

Trim
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Bohl was laughing the whole time he was supposedly "trashing" the Gophers. Like when he encouraged everyone to call Maturi, he was laughing before, during, and after.

He did an awesome job last night. I love listening to that guy on the radio. Be it Hammer, Berriero, his DAY show, he kicks butt. I liked when Dan B. said the place "parted like the Red Sea" when he walked in. Ha! ...just jacked thinking about football... my oh my...

BisonNeil
04-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Those boys over there need to take a chill pill. Bohl's main point for saying the Bison and the Goophs should play is that we filled up their house, something that hasn't been done often, and not that the Gophers would want to recruit in ND. And what a bunch of homers. Ripping Barrerio for ripping the goophers. News flash, goopher holers. YOUR TEAM HAD 1 WIN LAST YEAR! It's not hard to rip them. Just saying their record out loud sounds like your ripping them. 1-11. Just stating the facts, but it sounds horrible out loud.

After this year they don't need the Bison to fill up "their house". The new stadium only seats about 45,000. Hell, they got that when playing Bowling Green and Miami of Ohio. 45k is nothing by B10 standards.

The Goophers want to be an actual, for real, bonafide B10 team, but the reality is they will be playing in a small stadium that is undersized. If Brewster recruits and coaches as well as he says he can, most of the Goopher fans will have to get a box and watch them on the B10 network.

Now watch all the Goopher trolls come here and remind us that the stadium can be enlarged and that it actually seats 47k. Just watch...

Bison101
04-26-2008, 12:42 AM
Bohl was laughing the whole time he was supposedly "trashing" the Gophers. Like when he encouraged everyone to call Maturi, he was laughing before, during, and after.

He did an awesome job last night. I love listening to that guy on the radio. Be it Hammer, Berriero, his DAY show, he kicks butt. I liked when Dan B. said the place "parted like the Red Sea" when he walked in. Ha! ...just jacked thinking about football... my oh my...

I think Scott Miller already has "My-Oh-My" used up. :D :D

d3boys
04-26-2008, 03:47 AM
After this year they don't need the Bison to fill up "their house". The new stadium only seats about 45,000. Hell, they got that when playing Bowling Green and Miami of Ohio. 45k is nothing by B10 standards.

The Goophers want to be an actual, for real, bonafide B10 team, but the reality is they will be playing in a small stadium that is undersized. If Brewster recruits and coaches as well as he says he can, most of the Goopher fans will have to get a box and watch them on the B10 network.

Now watch all the Goopher trolls come here and remind us that the stadium can be enlarged and that it actually seats 47k. Just watch...

the stadium can be enlarged and it actually seats 47k

jk

tony
04-27-2008, 11:12 AM
Both Bohl and Walaker gave great interviews. That was one of my favorite KFAN segments ever... might have had something to do with them playing the Bison fight song though :)