PDA

View Full Version : Coach Dehoff says 10 or 11 should be enough

imabison
04-23-2008, 01:52 AM
I think someone else mentioned this but

On WDAY TV they had her on and said she just got back from visiting with recruits. Both that have signed and committed.

Also that she has 5 scholarships available, but most programs seem to operate nicely with 10 or 11 members.

She appears to be happy with the players and depth of the team.

She did say that should something come up, and they determine there is a need they would sign 1 or 2 more.

DIBISON
04-23-2008, 02:56 AM
I thought those were some interesting comments that she had on the sports. She prefers to have 10 or 11 players and may not fill the rest of the scholarships this year unless someone big comes along.

gobison1
04-25-2008, 03:47 PM
This might give her some room to pick up a JUCO later on and not tie up a scholarship in a 4 year player that may or may not pan out.

roadwarrior
04-25-2008, 04:32 PM
I have heard about a JUCO player that was being recruited by Amy's staff is coming to Fargo soon for her campus visit.

imabison
04-25-2008, 05:30 PM
I have heard about a JUCO player that was being recruited by Amy's staff is coming to Fargo soon for her campus visit.
I actually heard the Dehoff interview the following 6 pm news and she did mention a JUCO if they thought they need it.

Probably very interested but not trying to show the interest.

Thanks