PDA

View Full Version : mike "the moron" mcfeeley

SlickVic
04-21-2008, 04:53 PM
who else is sick of this guy? his blog blows and im convinced he doesnt even whatch sports...his little article today about msums 7 footer wow who cares? his article about concordia hockey and what a power house ect ect i mean wtf? no blogs on bison spring football or anything worth reading...he was just jacked to be in denver for the frozen 5 or whatever...what was he posting every half hour? the guys pathetic and im pretty sure he knows it...his articles leading up to the bison gopher game had nothing to do with football...if i remember right his gameday article was about how bison fans should be ready to kiss bohl bye bye...probably the biggest sporting event that fool will ever cover and he doesnt even cover it...then his little blog "see i told you so"...i read alot of articles and he has to be the worst sportswriter in the world...id like to look back and count how many rediculous comments that fools made in his career...then ill go to the forum and say see i told you so mike mcfeeleys a moron

lakesbison
04-21-2008, 05:01 PM
SING IT!

he's a tool.. nothing more.. nothing less. zero cred in town at all.

gets most of his info off here or from me.

on his FOUR frozen four blogs, there was only 1 or 2 comments, no one gives a bleep about that sh.t.. but alas, he "MODERATES" or "NAZI-SIZES" his comments. so you wont see any negative things.

SlickVic
04-21-2008, 05:19 PM
yeah fine the dragons signed a 7 footer who got owned by kevin love post a blog about it and let people know...dont write an article about him for the fargo forum i mean wow what a waste of space...if he wanted to write an article about a recruit im pretty sure theres tons of people in town who are all wondering what dejaun flowers is all about and if he really is the end all cure all that burgandy and others believe..im pretty sure even die hard dragon fans (if there is such a thing) could care less about some 7 footer who got owned by kevin love

56BISON73
04-21-2008, 05:42 PM
SING IT!

he's a tool.. nothing more.. nothing less. zero cred in town at all.

gets most of his info off here or from me.

on his FOUR frozen four blogs, there was only 1 or 2 comments, no one gives a bleep about that sh.t.. but alas, he "MODERATES" or "NAZI-SIZES" his comments. so you wont see any negative things.

Lakes
Well I guess that all adds up amd pretty much says it all!!!. McFeeley has zero cred. He gets his info from you. (your words) :D PL

lakesbison
04-21-2008, 06:58 PM
No... ANY RELEVANT Info He Gets Is From Me.

Without Me.. He Is Nothing.

Kinda Like You Chirping At Me On The Message Board...

Without Me... You're Nothing.

56BISON73
04-21-2008, 06:59 PM

LOL LOL :D PL

cbline
04-21-2008, 07:06 PM

You know, Lakes, I was really starting to question the meaning of my own existence, but now it is crystal clear. I am nothing without you, and you are the wind beneath my wings.

56BISON73
04-21-2008, 07:08 PM
You know, Lakes, I was really starting to question the meaning of my own existence, but now it is crystal clear. I am nothing without you, and you are the wind beneath my wings.

Wind is correct. :D PL

BlueBisonRock
04-21-2008, 08:04 PM

Come on Lakes. You talk a fish story. PL shows the goods. As has been stated before... Talk is cheap. Takes money to buy wiskey!

onbison09
04-22-2008, 02:22 AM
Just don't read his articles, it's that simple.

Mr. Burgundy
04-22-2008, 03:59 AM
The problem is we don't have that many writers. So we are stuck with whatever B story he wants to cover. There should be an article on bison football every day during spring practice. leading up to a big story the day of the spring game.

SlickVic
04-22-2008, 07:20 AM
The problem is we don't have that many writers. So we are stuck with whatever B story he wants to cover. There should be an article on bison football every day during spring practice. leading up to a big story the day of the spring game.

exactly...an article about dejaun flowers today would have been relevant and served a purpose for many area sports fans...an article about some useless 7 footer signing with a D2 team is nothing but a waste of space...burgandys exactly right we deserve to read decent if not good articles about bison athletics each and every day of the week...a huge spread on the sue hockey team? are you kidding me? front and back page? last time i checked they embarresed the state of north dakota on and off the ice...good thing nationally nobody cares...im sick of this garbage it takes me maybe 5 min on a good day to skim thru the sports section...im really into the nba play offs read some of those papers...the boston globe ect ect their sportswriters actually seem interested and informed as to whats going on...a coach made a comment to the tv camera guys at the casselton scrimmage about 15 min in he said "you guys look like your about ready to pack it up" and i was thinking the same thing...these local guys need to step it up the last time i checked bohls running a powerhouse and the bison are gearing up for a football title run id hate for them to miss it

met1990
04-22-2008, 11:53 PM
an article about some useless 7 footer signing with a D2 team is nothing but a waste of space...

Stay classy, #sshole.

Bison101
04-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Just don't read his articles, it's that simple.

Yeah, read Kolpack. :)

SlickVic
04-25-2008, 04:02 AM
mcfeeleys post a blog asking what are sports job has the most potential...within 3 comments he gets lit up somebody says the sports writer position at the forum has plenty of potential...then the next 10 or so are all about various head coaching positions at NDSU...mike responds wow i didnt ask what position at ndsu had the most potential what about concordia and msum blah blah blah then he says people in this town need to realize theres more then just NDSU...WTF?????? hes the one that should realize that the only show people are truly passionate about is bison sports and he needs to start writing like it...when concordia had that loaded team a few years back with andrew passenonte jordan talge ect ect they played a playoff game in the dome...the attendance was pathetic...i hit up many cobber basketball games and also i was really into dragon basketball games for awhile before burgess went down so say what you want but if you want to talk about potential in anything sports wise msum and concordia arnt even in the discussion

Herd80
04-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Translation, please

SlickVic
04-25-2008, 03:00 PM
i need a translation as well...whats a chucklehead?

tony
04-25-2008, 03:02 PM
i need a translation as well...whats a chucklehead?

That's how McFeely refers to Bison fans and his readers in general... it means "idiot". Or is that just the way he comes across?

lakesbison
04-25-2008, 03:05 PM
WHAT A FREAKIN IDIOT.

FRONT PAGE SPORTS SECTION.

ALL THESE MO FO's WANT TO DO IS STIR THE POT FOR NDSU vs UND.

why dont they get over it!!

NO MCDORK.. THE GUY FROM THE "BSA" CALLED PETERSON TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH..

ITS CALLED FACTS... NOT A "WORRY" about UND.

tony
04-25-2008, 03:57 PM
WHAT A FREAKIN IDIOT.

Lakes, you do realize that over-the-top reactions like yours encourage columnists to stir the pot, don't you?

Herd80
04-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Dear Tony,

NO!!@!*##!!

Lakes