PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't look like Drago or Mays will be drafted.

Bison bison
04-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Watching the 2007 NFL Draft. It's not looking good.

Fightin' Bison
04-12-2008, 05:59 PM
What time zone are you in? The 2007 draft was almost a year ago. My information is that neither of them was drafted in 2007.

CaBisonFan
04-12-2008, 06:06 PM
What time zone are you in? The 2007 draft was almost a year ago. My information is that neither of them was drafted in 2007.

geez :banghead:

Go_Herd
04-12-2008, 06:11 PM

haha my oh my, is your information source Lakes?

Bisonguy
04-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm willing to throw down a pretty decent wager that neither will be picked up in the 2007 draft.

Now, in another two weeks.........

UTH
04-12-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm willing to throw down a pretty decent wager that neither will be picked up in the 2007 draft.

No worries. If not in two weeks, there's always next year. Third time's a charm, you know!http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Smilies/SmiliesThumbsupa.gif

TransAmBison
04-12-2008, 07:04 PM

What kind of odds you offering? Lakes might be willing to take a chance with the recent betting losses he's had. His luck is bound to change!

lakesbison
04-12-2008, 08:16 PM
LOW BLOW!!!

yea... im getting my ass kicked lately.

I think NDB2 got you guys, its
April 12th.. April Fools the 12th day.!

sambini
04-22-2008, 04:28 AM
Drago was over today at work. He said if he gets drafted one big party+++Good Luck Mike Team Budweiser is pulling for you+++++++

UTH
04-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Drago was over today at work. He said if he gets drafted one big party+++Good Luck Mike Team Budweiser is pulling for you+++++++

So, is Team Budweiser going to contribute to the awesomeness of this party???

sambini
04-22-2008, 04:43 AM
I Believe Our Presence Will Be There+++++++++++++

bisonmike2
04-22-2008, 04:18 PM

More importantly, how can I get in to Team Budweiser? I want a t-shirt or something. That and some free beer. :)

UTH
04-22-2008, 05:05 PM
More importantly, how can I get in to Team Budweiser? I want a t-shirt or something. That and some free beer. :)

Amen to that!

TransAmBison
04-22-2008, 05:23 PM
My guess he merely means there will be Budweiser products there...as in somebody bought a keg, cases of beer, etc.

bisonmike2
04-22-2008, 05:32 PM
My guess he merely means there will be Budweiser products there...as in somebody bought a keg, cases of beer, etc.

And that's all I'm asking for. I'd let Team Budweiser supply a keg to my house. Go team go!

TransAmBison
04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
And that's all I'm asking for. I'd let Team Budweiser supply a keg to my house. Go team go!
I think Team Budweiser will supply as many kegs as you want...providing you pay for them.

UTH
04-22-2008, 05:51 PM
I think Team Budweiser will supply as many kegs as you want...providing you pay for them.

You're taking the fun out of this little discussion, TAB. Joe and Drago will only get one shot at a good draught party. :D BM2 is just trying to foster some support for NDSU's 2008 draft hopefuls. Team Budweiser needs to step up, show some love, and make sure things are done correctly.

*remember - das boot won't ever fill itself

bisonmike2
04-22-2008, 06:08 PM

You see, that's the part that I'm trying to avoid. When I was a kid a keg of busch light ran $55 bucks. What are they up to now? $90 - $100? Anyone seen Beerfest? The part when the first get a keg of beer and all of them get drunk. Then they go to pick up the keg to see how much they drank the night before and it's full. That's what me and my friends would be like today if we ever got a keg.

1997 - Me and 9 friends a keg would last 5 hours.
2008 - Me and 9 friends a keg would last 5 months.

TransAmBison
04-22-2008, 06:12 PM
You're taking the fun out of this little discussion, TAB. Joe and Drago will only get one shot at a good draught party. :D BM2 is just trying to foster some support for NDSU's 2008 draft hopefuls. Team Budweiser needs to step up, show some love, and make sure things are done correctly.

*remember - das boot won't ever fill itself
If it gets discussed, maybe Team Budweiser can be talked into contributing...if not discussed, no beer may be provided because of an oversight...TAB=prepared.

SlickVic
04-22-2008, 06:19 PM
how about a keg for the basketball bash? +++++++++++++++

SamsRams
04-22-2008, 10:11 PM

Of all the people in the world, you would think NoDak would be the last to drink Budweiser. I have never understood not supporting American farmers and more importantly NoDak farmers. Bud has rice and rice is grown by terrorists :hide:

UTH
04-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Of all the people in the world, you would think NoDak would be the last to drink Budweiser. I have never understood not supporting American farmers and more importantly NoDak farmers. Bud has rice and rice is grown by communists :hide:

FTFY. http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Smilies/SmiliesThumbsupa.gif Also - If you're not paying for it, you're not supporting it. :p

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Communismitsaparty.jpg

TheDoctor
04-22-2008, 10:59 PM
I wish someone would destroy this thread, because honestly not even the original post was worth reading (in regards to the thread title), therefore the thread or lack there of derailed immediately. ;)

UTH
04-22-2008, 11:07 PM
I wish someone would destroy this thread, because honestly not even the original post was worth reading (in regards to the thread title), therefore the thread or lack there of derailed immediately. ;)

But so much love went into producing this wonderful piece of literature. I propose renaming it "Free Beer at Drago and Joes!!!" It will definitely serve to make Draft Day more exciting.:nod:

Fightin' Bison
04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Of all the people in the world, you would think NoDak would be the last to drink Budweiser. I have never understood not supporting American farmers and more importantly NoDak farmers. Bud has rice and rice is grown by terrorists :hide:

Per UNCTAD Secretariat from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) data, the distribution of world rice paddy distribution is as follows:

China 30.7%
India 21.6%
Indonesia 8.7%
Vietnam 5.6%
Thailand 4.4%
Japan 1.9%
Brazil 1.8%
United States 1.6%
Pakistan 1.2%
European Union .4%
Iran .4%
Rest of the world 21.8%

Of these, only China, Vietnam, Pakistan and Iran might be called "terrorist" or "communist", representing a total of 37.9%. Therefore, you can safely drink at least 60% of your Bud before supporting terrorists or communists.

Mr. Burgundy
04-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Remember when threads were fun to read?

sambini
04-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Budweiser is an American owned company. And Mike has worked for us the past couple years. He has been a GREAT employee. We wish him nothing but the BEST. We also have had other Bison athletes worek for us in the past. Our company are Proud supporters of NDSU ATHLETICS and TEAMMAKERS. This thread was to say GOOD LUCK TO MIKE AND JOE THIS WEEKEND.

TheDoctor
04-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Budweiser is an American owned company. And Mike has worked for us the past couple years. He has been a GREAT employee. We wish him nothing but the BEST. We also have had other Bison athletes worek for us in the past. Our company are Proud supporters of NDSU ATHLETICS and TEAMMAKERS. This thread was to say GOOD LUCK TO MIKE AND JOE THIS WEEKEND.

Sambini- please don't take offense. I know what the attempt of your posts were and it was flowing that way, but the original thread is called "Doesn't look like Drago or Mays will be drafted" and then is backed by a statement as if the guy was watching the 2007 draft currently was was getting worried because he hadn't heard either players name yet. Point is, people coming to the board and seeing the thread name are not expecting the current conversation, thats all. I know your a great guy, a HUGE Drago supporter and a good friend to him, I just don't like the title of the thread because it is completely off base. Thats all. Drago's "Draft Day" party will be Labbys by the way, if anyone wants to be in his presense when his name is called (if it is). ;)

BlueBisonRock
04-23-2008, 12:20 AM

Yes, I am beating a dead horse and am continuing the off topic discussion for a poorly titled topic. But do want to clear up the confusion in this derailed thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Budwiser.com

Rice provides Budweiser with its characteristic lightness, crispness and refreshing taste. Many brewers throughout the ages have used only four ingredients in brewing beer mw water, barley malt, hops and yeast, The extra step of brewing Budweiser with rice is perhaps the most misunderstood step in our exclusive process. It provides a balance necessary to Budweiser's trademark drinkability. It is an extra and more expensive part of the brewing process than using malt alone, It requires additional handling, milling and brewhouse cooking. Rice used in Budweiser is grown in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas and California. Rice is a grain adjunct in beer, providing some of the starches necessary to produce natural sugars which are converted into beer during fermentation (the primary source of starch in the brewing process is the barley malt). Some other brewers use commercially-produced starches in powdered or syrup form.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The myth of Communist Contributions to the libation can be put to rest. And Sambini can smile knowing that all is well with the sourcing of ingredients for this excellent beverage.

56BISON73
04-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Also the US is one of the TOP producers of rice in the world. As a matter of fact I think the US may be THE TOP producer if I remember correctly from a new segment a few years ago. PL

TheDoctor
04-23-2008, 02:39 AM
As a matter of fact I think the US may be THE TOP producer if I remember correctly from a new segment a few years ago. PL

AND for that very reason, it doesn't look like Drago or Mays will be drafted. ;)

BlueBisonRock
04-23-2008, 02:53 AM
AND for that very reason, it doesn't look like Drago or Mays will be drafted. ;)

I agree - In 2007. Still need to have some beer for the 2008 draft party.

NorCalJack
04-24-2008, 04:33 PM
Sports Illustrated has video's of the top 200 prospects for the upcoming NFL Draft. Here is the link (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/specials/draft/2008/video/?c=Player&p=215787&s=3031397&i=224109)to the Mike Dragosavich video. I don't know if this was posted here or not. They also have the Northern Iowa OL in the video archive if your interested in see his highlights.

Go State!!!

BisonBabe
04-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Well despite all the nonsense surrounding this thread title the obvious point of many posters in this thread is that we all love Drago & Mays and wish them the best as they move forward with thier respective football careers.

BisonAccountant44
04-24-2008, 06:13 PM

Umm isn't there a Budweiser malt plant right in Moorhead? I'm pretty sure there is a Cargill malt plant in Spiritwood ND also that probably sells malt to Bud as well.