PDA

View Full Version : lets get ready to rumble

Pages : [1] 2

SlickVic
04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
here is where you fools can declare your eligibility in the draft for the 2008 bisonville basketball bash at the BSA...me and SD will be drafting teams as soon as we have an even amount of players perferably 8

SDbison
04-03-2008, 05:35 PM
here is where you fools can declare your eligibility in the draft for the 2008 bisonville basketball bash at the BSA...me and SD will be drafting teams as soon as we have an even amount of players perferably 8
Lets make this happen.........Slick, are we planning on playing sometime around 3 PM? Will this work? Can anyone get into the BSA to play, or are we sneaking in with the help of someone?
If the BSA is not realistic what about all the courts at the Wellness Center? Those are nice wood floor courts. I assume Alumni and Friends can get in for a fee?
Slick, I am leaving it up to you to make the court arrangements. Lets set a time so we can get commitments from others. I will be driving up early on Saturday April 26th and don't expect to arrive until between 9 AM and 10 AM. Sometime in the afternoon following the spring game seems to be the best time for a basketball game.
Where are Dormie, Lakes, B1SON and others......free up your afternoon and count yourself in. If you have some moderate basketball skills join us......you don't have to be a pro like Slick!

TransAmBison
04-03-2008, 05:41 PM
You know, with a game like this...all kinds of craziness could ensue. Heck, SDBison and Slick could even form some kind of respect for each other.* Okay, let's get crazy...they could become friends. Hopefully they at least have some fun. I for one will wait in eager anticipation and want a front row seat. I think this could rank right up there with the Bison/Gophers game!

*Just one potential outcome. Another outcome could be near fatal elbows followed by, "Oops, did I foul you Slick? Was that a tooth? My bad...you keep the ball."

**I kid because I care. But seriously, it would be cool if those two could get along. Hopefully the game produces all good things.

runtheoption
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I am eligible and willing to participate. This could be interesting...a bunch of guys, many of which have never met, getting together for a game. Could be some crazy passes sailing out of bounds...

Also, there is a chance I could hook us up with a gym at Carl Ben Eielson on a Saturday morning.

SDbison
04-03-2008, 05:51 PM
You know, with a game like this...all kinds of craziness could ensue. Heck, SDBison and Slick could even form some kind of respect for each other.* Okay, let's get crazy...they could become friends. Hopefully they at least have some fun. I for one will wait in eager anticipation and want a front row seat. I think this could rank right up there with the Bison/Gophers game!

*Just one potential outcome. Another outcome could be near fatal elbows followed by, "Oops, did I foul you Slick? Was that a tooth? My bad...you keep the ball."

**I kid because I care. But seriously, it would be cool if those two could get along. Hopefully the game produces all good things.

I expect the game to produce good will and all that other stuff.......remember, Slick is a former Spud just like me.

aces1180
04-03-2008, 05:53 PM

This needs to be recorded and posted on You-Tube in a best-of montage...SOMEBODY please make this happen!

SlickVic
04-03-2008, 06:08 PM
aces and trans am are you declaring eligibility for the draft??? i want to draft teams asap so i can start making my game plan...obviously theres a huge miss match right off the bat- SD cant possibley guard me...so far we got 3 declared SD me and run the option with aces and transy thats 5 right there...tip it off right after the spring game is perfect just fire off an e-mail to gene and demand the use of the main floor SD*****

******i kid because i care ;)

TransAmBison
04-03-2008, 06:15 PM
aces and trans am are you declaring eligibility for the draft??? i want to draft teams asap so i can start making my game plan...obviously theres a huge miss match right off the bat- SD cant possibley guard me...so far we got 3 declared SD me and run the option with aces and transy thats 5 right there...tip it off right after the spring game is perfect just fire off an e-mail to gene and demand the use of the main floor SD*****

******i kid because i care ;)
Basketball has never been my strong suit. I'm man enough to admit it. I'll just be on the sideline pimpin' ho's. :D Cheah.

Bisonguy
04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
If it's on saturday, I can take care of video/photography of the event. :nod:

TransAmBison
04-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Oooohhh...I could do a sports column on it and we could submit the story w/pics for the next Bison Illustrated. Straight up cash homey!

SlickVic
04-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Basketball has never been my strong suit. I'm man enough to admit it. I'll just be on the sideline pimpin' ho's. :D Cheah.

thats a good idea...cheerleaders...bisongirl bisonbabe and my #1 sweetheart shirley get your pom poms ready ;)

Trim
04-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Would love to decalare my eligibility. Just not sure yet if I can make whatever time you fools decide on. I love to be involved in trainwrecks, and this has the potential to be a doozy! Hope Road can play, if not, I say we prop him up in the front row like Wooden at UCLA. Maybe we should consider honorary coaches, kind of like an all-star game. Been a long time since I played for the green-machine, but I'll see if I can dig out my old 2-hand set shot from the closet. If nothing else, hopefully I'll be able to dive for some loose balls and get a mouthful of Bunker court. SD and Slick, you're getting me just jacked thinking about it... my oh my... try to bring my game face...

runtheoption
04-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Since it is warming up outside and the 1st Annual Bisonville "SlickVic-SDbison Basketball Challenge" is just around the corner, I better tack up the old peach basket and work on the "Miken Drill" repeatedly.

Watch out, I may be fat, but I'm slow.

TransAmBison
04-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Watch out, I may be fat, but I'm slow.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aces1180
04-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Oooohhh...I could do a sports column on it and we could submit the story w/pics for the next Bison Illustrated. Straight up cash homey!

Wouldn't that technically be my job? ;) 99Bison and Bisongirl are my references!

TransAmBison
04-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Wouldn't that technically be my job? ;) 99Bison and Bisongirl are my references!
You're in the game...would be a conflict of interest. Besides, I have to justify being on the sideline.

lakesbison
04-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Slick.. IM THE #1 PICK

WHERE THE HELL IS BURGANDY & RICKY BOBBY!!!

Ok... Ho's... lets work on that aspect of this game.

We could do it on the DIKE!! *............... insert......

rutlandbison
04-03-2008, 09:59 PM
So when is this game?

bisongirl
04-03-2008, 10:23 PM
So when is this game?

April 26th after the spring football game.

lakesbison
04-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Bisongirl "miss classy lady" will be there I hope????!!!

aces1180
04-03-2008, 10:58 PM
You're in the game...would be a conflict of interest. Besides, I have to justify being on the sideline.

I'm not in the game! I have no game...I play basketball like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

TransAmBison
04-03-2008, 11:56 PM
I'm not in the game! I have no game...I play basketball like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
Ahhh, so it will be one-on-one for us...winner covers the game! :D We can be the opening act before the main event! :rofl: Should be pretty even!

bisongirl
04-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Bisongirl "miss classy lady" will be there I hope????!!!

Where did "miss classy lady" come from?????

sambini
04-04-2008, 12:44 AM
I expect the game to produce good will and all that other stuff.......remember, Slick is a former Spud just like me.

Did both of guys play for my friend CR GULSVIG? Have fun guys ++

TransAmBison
04-04-2008, 12:53 PM
You guys should hit the recruiting trails to bring in some top talent for your teams. THEsocalledfan was quite the player back in the day. He might still have a little magic left. Now, if you can entice him into coming from Duluth is another story. The spring game, the locker room sale, a basketball game, some tailgating...that just might be enough...

lakesbison
04-04-2008, 01:13 PM
bisongirl. With Slick's First post about a garden utensil, I thought my "classy lady" response was appropriate. :)

SlickVic
04-04-2008, 04:12 PM
so who all hoopin? PL u playin?

Trim
04-04-2008, 04:30 PM
I haven't seen a post from PL for a long time.

TransAmBison
04-04-2008, 04:34 PM
I haven't seen a post from PL for a long time.
He should be on an extended fishing trip.

lakesbison
04-04-2008, 06:11 PM
whats the lineups so far SLICKY?

Burgandy & Ricky Bobby are being pu$$y's i see.

Trim
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM

You set an official time yet?

SlickVic
04-04-2008, 06:48 PM
SD said right after the spring game 3 o clock ish

56BISON73
04-04-2008, 07:22 PM
He should be on an extended fishing trip.

Just got back from TX yesterday. Had a great time. Biggest bass that I caught was 6lbs 11ozs. The biggest bass caught while I was there was 13.5lbs. We caught crappie from 13 1/2 to 15 inches long.

Need to catch up on my rest as we are going to KS turkey hunting next week for 3-4 days. Then will be back until mid May and the walleye opener in MN.

When is the spring game? I got wind that they changed it??? Dont know if I can make it but I did send the painted turkey feather with a bison on it for the auction.

Any important Bison news I need to know about????? I see slick and SD are getting along:D and it looks that we have some new member from what Ive been reading.
PL

56BISON73
04-04-2008, 07:27 PM

Slick
Thanks for the invite but I dont think I can make it. Plus the artificial hip and lower back fusion surgery has cost me to lose a step or two. Otherwise you would be in trouble as my game doesnt include allot of finesse:D .
PL

SDbison
04-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Wishing the game was today Slick. I must have made 60 percent of my 3's during the games today (made at least 10 - 3's most of them while closely guarded). I did well in the paint too. Just like in hockey, the closest guy to my age is about 15 years younger. I might be old and just a tad (ha ha) overweight, but I can still move pretty darn good. Can't wait to see what ya got..........

Trim
04-04-2008, 08:35 PM
I say we call for the iso every time SD and Slick are guarding each other.

TransAmBison
04-04-2008, 08:37 PM
With the egos on those two, I say have SD and Slick take on everybody else. Then watch Lakes take it TO DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

runtheoption
04-04-2008, 08:43 PM
This is getting better all the time. SDbison and his subtle needling...Slick's and Lakes's outright trash talk. This is gonna be entertaining. Before the game, I will have to watch "White Men Can't Jump" to brush up on some oldies but goodies, trash talk lines.

MN_BISON
04-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Now this would be fun, but since I'm a Class B guy I'm guessing I'm not invited..... Doesn't matter though, I just found out I'll be in Austin, TX that weekend for work, so no spring game for me. For what it's worth, I'll put my money on SD.

BisonGuy, please make it over and take some pics for all of us poor SOB's who can't be there for the spring game and the 1st Annual Bisonville Hoopfest.:D

tcbison
04-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Now this would be fun, but since I'm a Class B guy I'm guessing I'm not invited..... Doesn't matter though, I just found out I'll be in Austin, TX that weekend for work, so no spring game for me. For what it's worth, I'll put my money on SD.

BisonGuy, please make it over and take some pics for all of us poor SOB's who can't be there for the spring game and the 1st Annual Bisonville Hoopfest.:D

Pictures are a must! I say someone needs to take video as well. Hopefully we can post some of it on youtube...

SlickVic
04-04-2008, 09:34 PM
being that nobodys declaring eligibility looks like we'll just have to draft rights and hope they can play/show up...with the first pick in the 2008 bisonville basketball draft slickvic selects DORMIE...SD you're on the clock

SDbison
04-04-2008, 09:51 PM
being that nobodys declaring eligibility looks like we'll just have to draft rights and hope they can play/show up...with the first pick in the 2008 bisonville basketball draft slickvic selects DORMIE...SD you're on the clock
Well, I really don't know any basketball players from Bisonville, so I am at a bit of a disadvantage. Guess I will take B1SON assuming he is playing. Help me out a bit here B1SON......who else should I pick?

SlickVic
04-04-2008, 09:57 PM
k ill take trim

SDbison
04-04-2008, 10:09 PM
k ill take trim
OK, I don't know anyone else, but since I need a trash talker like you Slick I will pick Lakes. After your next pick Slick I will need either B1SON or Lakes to step up and help out drafting the rest of my team. Got to go now guys......work is over and I am ready for a few beers at the local watering hole........I will check back later tonight.

SlickVic
04-04-2008, 10:11 PM
guess ill go for gold...imported bison gold that is ;)

lakesbison
04-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Burgandy or Denver Tenbrook or Coco Cofield.

56BISON73
04-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Who ever takes Lakes has to make sure the other team takes Billy Barty so there wont be any height disadvantage.:D PL

TransAmBison
04-05-2008, 04:06 AM
guess ill go for gold...imported bison gold that is ;)
nice..........

SlickVic
04-05-2008, 05:54 AM
team slickvic = dormie trim and bobby B
team SD= B1SON and lakes

sd you're still on the clock...

ndsubison1
04-05-2008, 08:46 AM
any of you need a sick PG with some handles then pick me

SDbison
04-05-2008, 02:26 PM
any of you need a sick PG with some handles then pick me
Have to trust you are as good as you say ming01. You are on my team. Got the guard postions filled with you and Lakes.
Someone else who wants to play with the "winners" will need to step up for my final pick. I need a tall athletic guy with good vertical to post up and pull down some rebounds. PM me or wait until after Slick makes his final pick.........

SlickVic
04-05-2008, 04:26 PM
ill take run the option...sickest steal since tom brady...SD you dont even want to know the caliber of team ive just assembled...somebody text saul hes gonna want his squad to scrimmage us its never to early to test his boys against ncaa tournement talent ;)

missingnumber7
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Dang sounds like I'm missin out on the fun. I'd love to run up and down a court at the bsa. Been a while since I played ball on a wood court...military likes concrete.

SDbison
04-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Dang sounds like I'm missin out on the fun. I'd love to run up and down a court at the bsa. Been a while since I played ball on a wood court...military likes concrete.
Missingnumber7 you are in. Slick, we now have our teams picked. I will leave it up to you to post the list for each team. I have no idea what the guys I picked look like so I guess the advantage goes to you. Oh well, I hope this ends up being a fun game. If anybody on my list can't play let me know so I can find a replacement. B1SON, haven't heard from you yet.

tjbison
04-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Any chance of this on FSN???:D

BlueBisonRock
04-05-2008, 06:18 PM
There is no doubt I am looking forward to the video. My hats off to both Slick and SD for putting this together. :howdy:

TheDoctor
04-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Ok.....I will see about playing at the BSA on Monday. I will be the "special guest" referee AND if I were you SD, I'd take Bobby Belquist (he'll be there to watch Alex ofcourse) and you could also take Mr. Burgundy. 99Bison's business partner and friend, Chad Desmith can also ball. I don't know what his name is on here though. Until Monday.......;)

TheDoctor
04-05-2008, 06:47 PM
If I can get the BSA booked, I had better get rocked with some serious rep points! ;)

Trim
04-05-2008, 07:04 PM
A sub or two might be nice. I'd hate to have a heart attack and spoil the game for everyone. Did Road declare yet?

SlickVic
04-05-2008, 09:06 PM
here are the teams so far...

slicksters=
slickvic aka j.r. smith
DORMIE
Trim
Bobby B
Run the option

STDs=
SD
B1SON
lakes
ming
missingnumber7

i agree w trim a few subs are a must so with the first insurance policy selection slickvic selects the great sambini...SD your on the clock

SDbison
04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
here are the teams so far...

slicksters=
slickvic aka j.r. smith
DORMIE
Trim
Bobby B
Run the option

STuDs=
SD
B1SON
lakes
ming
missingnumber7

i agree w trim a few subs are a must so with the first insurance policy selection slickvic selects the great sambini...SD your on the clock
fixed it for ya Slick.......
STuDs=
SD
B1SON
lakes
ming
missingnumber7
not sure if B1SON is playing.....seems he wants to ref.......he also suggested Mr Burgandy.......are you up to it Burgandy? Anyone else?

TheDoctor
04-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Slick------------I am reffing this game. ;)

Mr. Burgundy
04-06-2008, 12:32 AM
When is this game?

TheDoctor
04-06-2008, 12:54 AM
After the spring game.......you'd have to pull yourself away from the Draft ofcourse! ;)

TheDoctor
04-06-2008, 03:48 AM
They were comparing UNC to Duke from 2001 vs. Maryland. Sorry, but that team had Battier, Williams, and Boozer. Psycho T could not amass a comback of that propartion all by himself. ;)

missingnumber7
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
Hey SD sorry I'm not gonna be around for the game...i just noticed that my edit never made it through, we've been having net probs. I'm still overseas and will be at the time of the spring game...I apologize for the misinformation.

B1SON, you gonna show us how officiating is in the blood?

sambini
04-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Would love to see it. But will be in at the Drake Relays following the Bison track teams.

Bisonguy
04-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Seeing as how the turnout for participants for this game looks a little shady, I'd suggest picking teams just before the game......

Trim
04-06-2008, 03:54 PM
How bout Slick vs SD, one on one, for all the marbles. Maybe B1SON can fire up the scoreboard too and we'll have some intro videos as they run out... Get your popcorn ready...

SDbison
04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
How bout Slick vs SD, one on one, for all the marbles. Maybe B1SON can fire up the scoreboard too and we'll have some intro videos as they run out... Get your popcorn ready...
Wow, sounds like everyone wants to bail on playing. I just added 90BISON to my roster. Not sure how many will really show up. Sure, I will play Slick one on one half court for your entertainment, but I thought we were going to make a game out of this. Most likely Slick's team is stacked since I don't have a clue who I picked for my team. After Slick's team mops up for 15 to 20 minutes we can re-pick teams and make it competitive. I just thought it would be fun to have a Bisonville basketball game become part of spring game tradition.

dmaster
04-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Ok.....I will see about playing at the BSA on Monday. I will be the "special guest" referee AND if I were you SD, I'd take Bobby Belquist (he'll be there to watch Alex ofcourse) and you could also take Mr. Burgundy. 99Bison's business partner and friend, Chad Desmith can also ball. I don't know what his name is on here though. Until Monday.......;)

I (Chad a.k.a. Dmaster) am available for the draft. I don't think I have met SD before, but I know Slic, so I am sure it will be hillarious to listen to the trash talking. Just let me know the time and place and I should be able to make it.

Keep me posted B1SON, and I will try to convince 99Bison to declare his eligability.

dmaster
04-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow, sounds like everyone wants to bail on playing. I just added 90BISON to my roster. Not sure how many will really show up. Sure, I will play Slick one on one half court for your entertainment, but I thought we were going to make a game out of this. Most likely Slick's team is stacked since I don't have a clue who I picked for my team. After Slick's team mops up for 15 to 20 minutes we can re-pick teams and make it competitive. I just thought it would be fun to have a Bisonville basketball game become part of spring game tradition.

I like the idea of having this be a regular event. Lets make it happen...I can always get some Bison fans to play, but I don't know if they are members of Bisonville. Is that a requirement?

SDbison
04-06-2008, 05:07 PM
I like the idea of having this be a regular event. Lets make it happen...I can always get some Bison fans to play, but I don't know if they are members of Bisonville. Is that a requirement?
Bisonville membership preferred, but not required.....plus we don't want anyone to think this event is sponsered by Bisonville for all the legal crap, etc. We just arranged for this activity on Bisonville. Look forward to seeing you on the court dmaster!

SlickVic
04-06-2008, 05:45 PM
B1SON your playing no ifs ands or buts about it...we'll have enough for 3 on 3 garenteed...running full court at the bsa i doubt any of us could last 15 min and itd be straight sloppyness...doubt dormie will play but im calling him out anyways...i think that the for sures are me SD B1SON trim lakes runtheoption and those 2 that just came out of the woodwork so that makes 8 for some 4 on 4 halfcourt action with a few subs if some others show...chea lets get ready to rumble

TheDoctor
04-06-2008, 05:55 PM
I (Chad a.k.a. Dmaster) am available for the draft. I don't think I have met SD before, but I know Slic, so I am sure it will be hillarious to listen to the trash talking. Just let me know the time and place and I should be able to make it.

Keep me posted B1SON, and I will try to convince 99Bison to declare his eligability.

Glad to hear your in dmaster! Anyone who's wife has considered divorcing him because he plays City League 4 nights a week, has got to be a baller. Pick him up SD!!!!!!!!!! ;)

TheDoctor
04-06-2008, 06:00 PM
B1SON your playing no ifs ands or buts about it...we'll have enough for 3 on 3 garenteed...running full court at the bsa i doubt any of us could last 15 min and itd be straight sloppyness...doubt dormie will play but im calling him out anyways...i think that the for sures are me SD B1SON trim lakes runtheoption and those 2 that just came out of the woodwork so that makes 8 for some 4 on 4 halfcourt action with a few subs if some others show...chea lets get ready to rumble

SLICK!!!!!!! I AM SPECIAL GUEST REFEREEING!!!!!! Someone has to keep you and SD in line! ;)

56BISON73
04-06-2008, 06:37 PM
SLICK!!!!!!! I AM SPECIAL GUEST REFEREEING!!!!!! Someone has to keep you and SD in line! ;)

Wow special guest referee. Sounds like AllStar Wrestling.:D
PL

SlickVic
04-06-2008, 06:53 PM
PL

maybe you could dust off the old urn and bust out the tux...lead me to the floor in your paul bearer make up like you used to do back in the day for the undertaker?

TheDoctor
04-06-2008, 11:50 PM
PL

:rofl: EXACTLY! Infact if SD and Slick have their way, it may end up being. :rofl: ;)

sambini
04-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Is this going to be on FSN?

56BISON73
04-07-2008, 01:12 AM
:rofl: EXACTLY! Infact if SD and Slick have their way, it may end up being. :rofl: ;)

You may need to call in Mean gene. PL

Bisonguy
04-07-2008, 01:31 AM
You may need to call in Mean gene. PL

SD can pick him up in Sioux Falls before he leaves. :nod:

SlickVic
04-07-2008, 01:45 AM
SD can pick him up in Sioux Falls before he leaves. :nod:

SD and mean gene crew cabbin it from sioux falls to fargo??? my oh my...

TransAmBison
04-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Whatcha gonna do brotha when SDBison and Slickvic run wild on YOU??!! Betta say yo prayers and eat yo vitamins little Bisonmaniacs! This isn't gonna be no basketball game!! This will be an all out, no holds barred war, brotha!! AARRRrrggghhhh!!!!!

Bisonguy
04-07-2008, 02:25 AM
SDBison should try to pick this kid up - >>LINKY<< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65VcABUzr8)

Let him go with the combos he's throwin' after :40 in that video, and nobody left on the Slickster's would be standing. (for those that didn't follow along- all of those punches would most likely land in the, ahem, downtown area).

lakesbison
04-07-2008, 02:33 AM
#1 Whats the name of these teams?

#2 Will B1son be administrating Blood Alcohol tests? or can we ball with a .14?

#3 Does anyone mind if FOX TV shows up for a story on this?

#4 YES YOU HAVE TO POST AT LEAST ONE TIME on BISONVILLE TO PLAY!!

Bisonguy
04-07-2008, 02:35 AM
In response to #2- I doubt you'll be able to take the court with anything less than a .14

TheDoctor
04-07-2008, 03:23 AM
#1 Whats the name of these teams?

#2 Will B1son be administrating Blood Alcohol tests? or can we ball with a .14?

#3 Does anyone mind if FOX TV shows up for a story on this?

#4 YES YOU HAVE TO POST AT LEAST ONE TIME on BISONVILLE TO PLAY!!

Team Slick and Team SD.

As long you don't puke, have fun. BUT, I have heard stories of you and Slick drinking together and puking getting involved (aka when you two went out AFTER we got home from the SDSU bball game).

FOX is welcome to come. I will wear the zebra stripes and all.

For it to be a GREAT story, everyone involved should have posted at least once. I agree. I'll know more tomorrow. ;)

TheDoctor
04-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok....here we go. BSA is out. Wellness Center is in for $5 per guest with a limit of guests at 3. So, in other words, Slick gets in free as a student AND brings 3 friends at $5 a piece. So, once the number of people attending is established, we need to make sure that there is a 3:1 of students involved as well. Make sense????? I had better get some rep for lining this thing up! ;)

TransAmBison
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Team Slick and Team SD.

As long you don't puke, have fun. BUT, I have heard stories of you and Slick drinking together and puking getting involved (aka when you two went out AFTER we got home from the SDSU bball game).

FOX is welcome to come. I will wear the zebra stripes and all.

For it to be a GREAT story, everyone involved should have posted at least once. I agree. I'll know more tomorrow. ;)
Isn't it going to be on ESPN8????

aces1180
04-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Isn't it going to be on ESPN8????

ESPN 8 = The Ocho!

TheDoctor
04-07-2008, 07:04 PM
ESPN 8 = The Ocho!

That is correct Cotton! ;)

lakesbison
04-07-2008, 07:09 PM
wellness center is too small for our ego's!

No BSA, No BBFH? man, this is weak. Might as well play in the church basement at the Newman Center on 12th..

WRSDBison
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Any chance this gets on gobison with live stats?

TheDoctor
04-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Any chance this gets on gobison with live stats?

We might be able to line something up! ;) Like my new signature????? :)

sambini
04-07-2008, 08:05 PM
wellness center is too small for our ego's!

No BSA, No BBFH? man, this is weak. Might as well play in the church basement at the Newman Center on 12th.. Theres a basement at the Newman center?

Bisonguy
04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Ok....here we go. BSA is out. Wellness Center is in for $5 per guest with a limit of guests at 3. So, in other words, Slick gets in free as a student AND brings 3 friends at $5 a piece. So, once the number of people attending is established, we need to make sure that there is a 3:1 of students involved as well. Make sense????? I had better get some rep for lining this thing up! ;)

How about those with press credentials?

TheDoctor
04-07-2008, 09:15 PM
How about those with press credentials?

You should be able to get in to "look around" but not work out. ;)

lakesbison
04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
just please have the "DE-FIB'S" ready to go.

Bisonguy
04-07-2008, 09:19 PM
I won't be running around the court with camera gear. :D

Good idea- everyone bring a light and a dark colored shirt- I doubt the teams will stay as selected, and I sure as heck don't need the mental image of some of y'all without shirts. :p

TransAmBison
04-07-2008, 09:24 PM
You know, this game has the feel of a steel cage match. Maybe the BSA and Wellness Center have been the wrong choice the whole time. Maybe this should be outside on the concrete...say at the R-J courts or the highrise courts?? Oh yeah, they don't need no stinkin' refs!!!! No offense B1SON, just had to say it.

SDbison
04-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Reps to you if you can reserve a court and set up some bleachers for those attending the MAIN EVENT. I am surprised flyers are not being posted around campus. Can I get into the Wellness Center through my stepdaughter who is attending NDSU?

bisongirl
04-07-2008, 09:58 PM
What about if people want to just watch? Do they have to pay the $5 or will they just let them in?

Trim
04-07-2008, 10:02 PM
I've been working hard on my Larry Bird-behind the backboard-swisheroo on my son's Fischer-Price hoop in the basement. Also becoming deadly from the 4 foot three point line we have taped off. Should pay big dividends come cage match time... just jacked thinkin' about it...

lakesbison
04-07-2008, 10:13 PM
The hoops by the football practice field north of that all girls dorm (ive been there a million times back in the day).... hmmm wieble right?

thats the only way to tell the ho's apart back in the late 90's..... by their dorm names.

roadwarrior
04-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I think I'll be watching on the TV over at Labby's following the football game. Its on ESPN isnt it?

BlueBisonRock
04-07-2008, 10:41 PM
We might be able to line something up! ;) Like my new signature????? :)

Of course I would! :cheers:

TheDoctor
04-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Perhaps the courts just north of BBFH. Literally attached to the North wall of the building. Sound like a plan? Hopefully the snow is gone by then! ;)

runtheoption
04-08-2008, 12:23 AM

Since I have a dual membership (my freshman babysitter sponsored my Wellness Center membership), I should be able to get 3 others in along with me.

Ha, now you gotta let the fat kid play!!!!

Ferd
04-08-2008, 01:18 AM
I hope the paramedics have been arranged for.

TheDoctor
04-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Since I have a dual membership (my freshman babysitter sponsored my Wellness Center membership), I should be able to get 3 others in along with me.

Ha, now you gotta let the fat kid play!!!!

:rofl: I am an equal opportunity physical education teacher! Of course you can play! ;)

lakesbison
04-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Slick will have plenty of money for the $5 per son fee Im sure.

that boy has never lost a bet. has he??

why aint anyone live blogging on the national championship with me tonite?? dam?!?!

Trim
04-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Perhaps the courts just north of BBFH. Literally attached to the North wall of the building. Sound like a plan? Hopefully the snow is gone by then! ;)

Sounds good to me. Adds to the cage match feel.

lakesbison
04-08-2008, 02:53 AM
maybe we can line the court with cars and turn the lights & Stereo's on. and pimp out that court like its INNER CITY DETROIT STRAIT BALLIN STYLE!!

Jdubs21
04-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk Baby!!!!

SlickVic
04-08-2008, 04:56 AM

with all the hype and aniticipation surrounding this game even if you mcfeeley kolpack and aces all wrote articles it would be an injustice...even with a live feed and broadcast on the "ocho"...this is the type of game best selling books are about so somebody fly in CAbison and give him a courtside seat!!!

TheDoctor
04-08-2008, 05:02 AM
with all the hype and aniticipation surrounding this game even if you mcfeeley kolpack and aces all wrote articles it would be an injustice...even with a live feed and broadcast on the "ocho"...this is the type of game best selling books are about so somebody fly in CAbison and give him a courtside seat!!!

Lord knows the only one capable of doing true justice to a book on this game would be CABison....anyone else's version would be a straight article. ;)

TransAmBison
04-08-2008, 12:42 PM
All I can say to that is...chea.

Tatanka
04-08-2008, 03:26 PM

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/Bling_Gauge.jpg

aces1180
04-08-2008, 03:29 PM

Chea, straight news homey!

missingnumber7
04-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I won't be running around the court with camera gear. :D

Good idea- everyone bring a light and a dark colored shirt- I doubt the teams will stay as selected, and I sure as heck don't need the mental image of some of y'all without shirts. :p

You do wonders with a camera, but I don't think anyone will want to see those pictures either.

lakesbison
04-08-2008, 04:35 PM
OH no.. its a straight baller's game.. and shirts off are a must.

TransAmBison
04-08-2008, 04:49 PM
That statement is better that softly lobbing a baseball...it is putting it on a T for the likes of UTH or Tatanka. Please guys, give a response worthy of this statement...

runtheoption
04-08-2008, 05:16 PM

NOBODY wants to see that. Just remember, if I have to take my shirt off to play and there seems to be some jiggle, it's only because I've been carb-loading for this game.

(for the last 10 years)

Tatanka
04-08-2008, 05:46 PM
http://www.southparkfiles.com/art/SP510.gif

I...I think I just blew my funny fuse.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/vski9l.gif

I can't do it... I just can't...

UNDTH, it's all you, buddy.

Herd80
04-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Please, please take a shot at it. It could be a comment worthy of enshrinement in the hall of fame....

MN_BISON
04-08-2008, 06:21 PM

Why are shirts off a must? Was that a bit of a Freudian slip? Maybe you are more interested in balls than playing hoops.:D

This might work better for Lakes:
http://oobnyc.org/images/basketball.jpg

not that there is anything wrong with it

lakesbison
04-08-2008, 08:02 PM
i was just getting gangsta with it.

YOU"RE the ones that got all "GAY" with it. geez.. you'all wanna talk about it?

TransAmBison
04-08-2008, 08:03 PM
i was just getting gangsta with it.

YOU"RE the ones that got all "GAY" with it. geez.. you'all wanna talk about it?
http://rustybrain.com/haha/DarthVader_grammar.jpg

Tatanka
04-08-2008, 08:56 PM
OK. Couldn't leave it alone.

Tatankadonk Productions, LLC apologizes in advance for any collateral damage.

Enjoy (http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/?action=view&current=BasketballBash2008.flv).

TransAmBison
04-08-2008, 09:03 PM

Enjoy (http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/?action=view&current=BasketballBash2008.flv).
I'm just jacked.

aces1180
04-08-2008, 09:14 PM

I really shouldn't have watched that at work...My coworkers think I am insane for laughing so loud...That was wonderful!

TransAmBison
04-08-2008, 09:43 PM
http://www.csc-media.com/Signs/Reposts/gayasthis.jpg

MN_BISON
04-08-2008, 09:52 PM

Post of the year. Tatanka owns this place, the rest of us are just visitors.

lakesbison
04-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Ill be contacting my lawyers...

whats the definition of defamation? << say that 5 times fast.

p.s. BRILLIANT!!!!

Ferd
04-08-2008, 10:30 PM

Oh m'god.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowdown: :bowdown:

WRSDBison
04-09-2008, 05:07 AM
HAHA. That is friggen hilarious.

sambini
04-09-2008, 12:15 PM

Well done
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TransAmBison
04-09-2008, 06:09 PM

I picture 4 or 5 guys following Lakes around, constantly telling him, "We can't get you out of this one!!"

runtheoption
04-09-2008, 07:06 PM

whats the definition of defamation? << say that 5 times fast.

p.s. BRILLIANT!!!!

Lakes, you can put me on retainer.

"Your Honor, my client is an upstanding, young gentlemen who is held in the highest regard by all in his community. His reputation has been tarnished by these false, malicious accusations.....What's that, Your Honor? You are a regular on Bisonville.com, wyonation.com, and gopherhole.com? Plaintiff would like to drop all charges...."

90BISON
04-09-2008, 08:17 PM

Very nice.:nod: :nod: :nod:

missingnumber7
04-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I picture 4 or 5 guys following Lakes around, constantly telling him, "We can't get you out of this one!!"

If its posted by a nitwit, then you must acquit.

Bisonguy
04-14-2008, 10:16 PM
I say take the game outside.....

Better lighting. That way I can sell more prints of the event. :nod:

TheDoctor
04-15-2008, 04:55 AM
We have to settle on a court. How about the court right next to the volleyball courts. Immediately following the game? I have to go out and find me a great zebra stripe shirt! ;)

sambini
04-15-2008, 10:49 AM
B1SON use your pull and play at Courts Plus?

TransAmBison
04-15-2008, 12:48 PM
B1SON use your pull and play at Courts Plus?
Courts plus just doesn't have the all-out-brawl type of atmosphere!!!! This is a steel cage match brotha!!!! Whatcha gonna do!!!!*

*After that little rant I am off for jury duty. Yuck.

lakesbison
04-16-2008, 05:20 PM
10 day forecast= Steamy and Sweaty on Volleyball Court B. by Stockbridge.

the B is for the BISONVILLE BEATDOWN!

Lets have it outside

April 26th 55 and sunny. according to weather channel.

sambini
04-17-2008, 03:55 AM
Sorry I will miss this great event. But I am going to the DRAKE RELAYS to cheer on the BISON TRACK TEAM. And also see my brother. Looking forward to warm weather great track and chicks in lycra+++++

TheDoctor
04-17-2008, 02:51 PM
I think I am going to wear sleeveless Zebra stripes to ref this brawl! ;)

lakesbison
04-21-2008, 01:31 PM
lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need ROSTERS by Wednesday.

I trained with Chris Daughtrey's Band this weekend. I haven't picked up a basketball in over a year and Ill still be magic.

WYOBISONMAN
04-21-2008, 04:30 PM
This damn thing better be on Altitude so those of us out WEST can watch......perhaps we could get some parimutual wagering on this as well!!!

And PLEASE.......let's get some film on You Tube!

Blue
04-21-2008, 06:33 PM
So it is my understanding from briefly reading this thread each team gets a gay midget?? Lakes on one team. Slick on another. Sounds like it could be entertaining.
http://images.stupidvideos.com/images/2/00/07/30/76/73076_m769_____1.jpg

BlueBisonRock
04-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Slick, SDBison, and B1SON: My hats off to you and the reps will follow at the completion of this game. :howdy:

I am looking forward to the results of this competion. :fight: :badpc: :pan: :fight: :praying: There will be scores, winners, loosers, and stories to tell. There will be beers after the game. And, there will be a comradery. :cheers: My money has the Slick and SD shaking hands after the afternoon is done. :bong: :bong:

Initially, I was planning to make the six hour trip, but then found out my son would be getting tazered and pepper sprayed for his law enforcement skills class. That was just too much to pass up at this time. :paperbag: :hide:

The best to each of you, to the participants, the spectators, the journalists, and the photog. Lets see this one hit the Bisonville photo section and you tube.

For all of us non participants: Find the rep key and get some rep to all who participate (and double rep to B1 for his work in arrainging the details). :bow: :blush: :bow:

Bisonguy
04-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Has a decision been made on the location yet???

SlickVic
04-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Has a decision been made on the location yet???

ill be hoopin at the wellness all week with the playoffs in session my game will be peaking at just the right time...i really want to play inside with 3 point lines and good rims so i can show of my slick skill set and real range

runtheoption
04-21-2008, 09:08 PM
I also prefer to play inside. How many Wellness center members did we have playing? I have a membership. Each member can bring 2 other people in with them, each having to pay $5.

Plus, those courts are really nice.

lakesbison
04-21-2008, 09:23 PM
hmmm should we just see what the weather is like and decide friday?

Wellness vs BBF/Stockbridge hoops?

TransAmBison
04-21-2008, 09:32 PM
I will do my best to be at the game...but with the twins anything can happen. Can guarantee this, though...I'm not paying to see it. I'll wait for ESPN8...the ocho!

Trim
04-21-2008, 11:20 PM
found out my son would be getting tazered and pepper sprayed for his law enforcement skills class.

I've been pepper sprayed, but not tazered yet!

BlueBisonRock
04-21-2008, 11:24 PM
I've been pepper sprayed, but not tazered yet!

1) Was it as fun as they say? 2) Will it affect your game on Saturday? ;)

Trim
04-21-2008, 11:49 PM
1) Was it as fun as they say? 2) Will it affect your game on Saturday? ;)

1) It was not fun at all.
2) Although it was 15 years ago, yes, I think it will probably limit my output. Either that or the 50 pounds i've put on in that time frame!

WYOBISONMAN
04-23-2008, 04:57 AM
The line in Wyoming is that SDBison is a favorite.........:nod:

TheDoctor
04-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Lets get these teams straight:

Team SD
SDBison
99Bison?
Wyoming?
Road?
Lakes?

Team Slick
Slick
Trim?
Dormie?
Aces?
PL?
Runtheoption?

Special Guest Referee: B1SON
Photographer: BisonGuy
Columnist: Aces
Cheer Team: Bison Girl? :D

HELP ME OUT HERE PEOPLE! WHO'S IN? ;)

56BISON73
04-23-2008, 05:32 AM

Team SD
SDBison
99Bison?
Wyoming?
Road?
Lakes?

Team Slick
Slick
Trim?
Dormie?
Aces?
PL?
Runtheoption?

Cant make it. Will be in OK fishing Sunday. Cant wait to hear the results.:D
PL

sambini
04-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Have fun fellas and good luck to you all.. Off to Drake+++

TheDoctor
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Have fun fellas and good luck to you all.. Off to Drake+++

Have fun buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

TheDoctor
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I am getting worried here...........SD has been MIA for 2 weeks. I hope he doesn't get another case of the "flu" like when we went down to Brookings for the basketball game. ;)

lakesbison
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Yea, where is SD BISON.?

this is pissin me off.. I am putting off a TON of plans for this, Drago/Mays at Labby's starts at 3pm B1son?

hmmmm.

aces1180
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
I have a feeling that someone in this game is going to end up with a bloody nose...An errant elbow here, maybe a accidental head-butt there.

Reminds of me of when I was a kid and someone always ended up crying and running home to mommy.

Good luck fellas! Should be a fun (?) time.

90BISON
04-23-2008, 05:42 PM

Team SD
SDBison
99Bison?
Wyoming?
Road?
Lakes?

Team Slick
Slick
Trim?
Dormie?
Aces?
PL?
Runtheoption?

That'd be 90BISON, and yes I'm still planning on coming (4 hr drive) health insurance information in hand, so everybody else better not wus out.:D

99Bison
04-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Yea, where is SD BISON.?

this is pissin me off.. I am putting off a TON of plans for this, Drago/Mays at Labby's starts at 3pm B1son?

hmmmm.

Wasn't he going on a fishing trip right before this?

56BISON73
04-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Wasn't he going on a fishing trip right before this?

Lake Erie I believe. PL

TheDoctor
04-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Lake Erie I believe. PL

Good! I hope he is well rested! I am cutting the sleeves off the zebra stripes right now. ;)

Trim
04-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Reluctantly, yes I will play. It's been a long, long time since I've played on anything but the fischer-price hoop downstairs. But, at the risk of self-embarrasment, I cannot turn down an offer to play for a legendary basketball mind such as SlickVic.

So, what, we've got like 3 or 4 actual commits to the game? So much for my dream of having a sub. Better not bring my kid, as seeing his dad gasp for air may not leave a good impression!

runtheoption
04-23-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm still in.

TheDoctor
04-25-2008, 04:19 AM
Hey SD sorry I'm not gonna be around for the game...i just noticed that my edit never made it through, we've been having net probs. I'm still overseas and will be at the time of the spring game...I apologize for the misinformation.

B1SON, you gonna show us how officiating is in the blood?

I couldn't hold a candle to the old man! ;)

TheDoctor
04-25-2008, 04:27 AM
Obviously if we look outside and at the forcast for Saturday, this game will be played in the Wellness Center (if at all). If your in, state it now (even if you are not on the list), so we can see how many we have. Also, wellness center memberships are also important to disclose. If your on the list but out, please let me know too. 3 PM or shortly there after. So,

1 Slick
2 SD
3 Runtheoption
4 Trim
5 JDubs21
6 Lakes
7 Aces
8 90 Bison
9 ming01
10 dmaster
11 missingnumber7
12 99 Bison?
13 Tatanka?

Ref: B1SON
Photos: BisonGuy
Cheer Team Coordinator: BisonGirl
Play-by-Play: TransAm

SlickVic
04-25-2008, 04:32 AM
whyom what are the odds there on a SDbison no show? is that an automatic forfit in favor of team slick? or no show no action? let me no id do 10 for 1 on an SD no show side bet ;)

Bisonguy
04-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Can a court be reserved at the Wellness Center??

TransAmBison
04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
I'll do my best to be there, but I'm not playing! I'm just there to enjoy the show. I believe SDBison is away on a fishing trip or something, so he won't be able to respond to this email, but he'll be there.

TheDoctor
04-25-2008, 01:28 PM
I updated the list TransAm! :D

Trim
04-25-2008, 01:44 PM
Anyone remember how long the game usually takes? I have to shuttle my kids back to West Fargo after the game, but I'll be there. Maybe I'll limp in after the start of the game, a la Willis Reed. :)

Bisonguy
04-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Anyone remember how long the game usually takes? I have to shuttle my kids back to West Fargo after the game, but I'll be there. Maybe I'll limp in after the start of the game, a la Willis Reed. :)
The Spring Game or the Bisonville Rumble?

Spring Game is 2 hrs or less if I remember correctly. They use running time in the second half on occasion.

Trim
04-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Spring game. Good, that should leave plenty of time.

Tatanka
04-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Well, if I have the childrii with, I'm going to have to pass. No way they sit through tailgating, the spring game, and then a basketball game.

If not, I'll volunteer to perform color commentary duties, as nobody (and I mean nobody) wants to see me actually on the court. I played in one game in sixth grade, had 8 turnovers (mostly three second violations and double dribbles) and 5 fouls in less than one half. I was absolutely brutal. :bow:

Trim
04-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Well, if I have the childrii with, I'm going to have to pass. No way they sit through tailgating, the spring game, and then a basketball game.

If not, I'll volunteer to perform color commentary duties, as nobody (and I mean nobody) wants to see me actually on the court. I played in one game in sixth grade, had 8 turnovers (mostly three second violations and double dribbles) and 5 fouls in less than one half. I was absolutely brutal. :bow:

With the next pick in the 2008 Bisonville Basketball Bash, SDBison selects...
Tatanka!

runtheoption
04-25-2008, 03:59 PM
I suggest that everyone bring a white and dark shirt, And dark does not mean gray...bring something definetely not white. I don't think we want to be going shirts vs. skins.

I hate playing when you can't tell who is on your team.

SlickVic
04-25-2008, 04:18 PM
I suggest that everyone bring a white and dark shirt, And dark does not mean gray...bring something definetely not white. I don't think we want to be going shirts vs. skins.

I hate playing when you can't tell who is on your team.

they play with pennys at the well so that wont be a problem...might look like more of a sports bra then a jersey on SD tho ;)

******** hoping this post brings SD out of his silence slump th

WYOBISONMAN
04-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I think this is Slick's team suiting up!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/212687466_6b7a60307f.jpg

56BISON73
04-25-2008, 05:26 PM
I think this is Slick's team suiting up!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/212687466_6b7a60307f.jpg

I thought that WAS slick????:D PL

SlickVic
04-25-2008, 05:43 PM
I thought that WAS slick????:D PL

PL your in no position to talk take that pic down and i might start reading your posts again...regardless if that pics not pulled by monday its gettin shown to simmers...should be good for a few giggles to say the least ;)

Tatanka
04-25-2008, 06:08 PM
With the next pick in the 2008 Bisonville Basketball Bash, SDBison selects...
Tatanka!
Whoa, there. Perhaps I did not adequately describe the completeness of my suckitude.

No franking way you want me on the court for either team. The most I would contribute is a couple of charging fouls and some off-color verbage... :ranting: :D

56BISON73
04-25-2008, 06:10 PM
PL your in no position to talk take that pic down and i might start reading your posts again...regardless if that pics not pulled by monday its gettin shown to simmers...should be good for a few giggles to say the least ;)

Slicker
To what picture are you referring?????On another note most people can at least read my post. LOL PL

90BISON
04-25-2008, 06:55 PM
I have some green Bison T-shirts that I had made late last fall that we can use also that I'll donate to the participants, and I had many made in the 2XL range, which may or may not be necessary.:hide:

SDbison
04-25-2008, 07:53 PM
OK Bisonville.....I am back and ready to rumble........
Yes, I have been on a fishing trip and the fishing was awesome (limited out on Walleye nearly everyday, all fish in the 4 to 9 pound range, of course the 10+ pounder was lost while bringing it in:ranting: ). The good news is I am rested and ready to go, the bad news is too much excellent food and beer means I gained 10 lbs. Oh well the game must go on! Looks like I have to drive through a snowstorm to get to Fargo early tomorrow!

SlickVic
04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
my oh my i am just jacked seen the same chiropractor as 2 nba playoff players (kenyon martin and jason maxiel)...he also happens to be a personal friend of bob huggins...my back was killin after a "playoff" foul/collison at the wellness on wednesday...couldnt hardly walk or sleep so hit up chiropractor dr will tickle today (yeah hes been mentioned on leno) and he got me all adjusted...im ready to rumble should be a whale of a game...getcha popcorn ready ;)

runtheoption
04-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Ok boys, it is 4:30 pm on Friday....what's the plan? Is everyone heading straight to the Wellness Center after the spring game? Should we all meet in the lobby, and then try to get everyone in to play?

WHAT SAY YOU??!!!!!!!

SlickVic
04-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Ok boys, it is 4:30 pm on Friday....what's the plan? Is everyone heading straight to the Wellness Center after the spring game? Should we all meet in the lobby, and then try to get everyone in to play?

WHAT SAY YOU??!!!!!!!

i say all fans refs coaches cheerleaders media and players planning on attending meet up somewhere right after the game to see what the deal is set a time ect ect...SD and company can crew cab it to the wellness while team slick all cruise on over in my lincoln towncar...luxery baby...just a FYI for team slick---got some green machine rolled up red aurbach blunt style for the post game party ;)

Bisonguy
04-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Better figure out a place to meet pretty soon....

SDBison is probably leaving in a couple hours.

Why not just go over to the Wellness Center right after the game (~3:00)?

bisongirl
04-26-2008, 12:23 PM
I29 is closed from the ND border to Brookings. Will SD make it?

bisongirl
04-26-2008, 12:54 PM
And no travel is advised from Fargo to the SD Border...

Bisonguy
04-26-2008, 01:56 PM
And no travel is advised from Fargo to the SD Border...

Chea, and only six hours to tipoff and there's not even a meeting place, yet. This game is doomed.

Trim
04-26-2008, 02:08 PM
The Spring Game or the Bisonville Rumble?

Spring Game is 2 hrs or less if I remember correctly. They use running time in the second half on occasion.

Wait! What the heck was I thinking, I thought it started at 11:30, thus leaving me plenty of time, but it's 1:00 I see. This could be difficult. I HAVE to run my kid home after the game, and then come back. So, North Fargo-to-Southwest West Fargo-back to North Fargo... Geez, you'll almost done by the time I get there. :( :( ...just not jacked...

Coach Slick - I'll try to find you at the game, maybe I can at least catch the end or find out where you guys are going. Would really like that Red Aurbach...

TheDoctor
04-26-2008, 02:13 PM
This is NOT good! SD will never drive up in this. I will check BBFH, last weekend they packed everything up for the weekend and we could have played in there. So, I'll see. ;)

Bisonguy
04-26-2008, 02:35 PM
This is NOT good! SD will never drive up in this. I will check BBFH, last weekend they packed everything up for the weekend and we could have played in there. So, I'll see. ;)

I say if he makes it, his team should be spotted at least ten points. Driving up from Sioux Falls would be a bigger display of balls than anything else associated with this game so far.

Trim
04-26-2008, 02:36 PM
I say if he makes it, his team should be spotted at least ten points. Driving up from Sioux Falls would be a bigger display of balls than anything else associated with this game so far.

I bet he makes it.

lakesbison
04-26-2008, 02:56 PM
im sooo freakin drunk and I hurt my leg last night.

wow.. this is gonna be an adventure.. just woke up in west fargo.. i think..

wow... ill be at the spring game~!!

all I got for clothes are whats on me and a pair of swimming trunks.

HAHA HA>...

UN bizon will be there razzing me i bet..

Trim
04-26-2008, 04:33 PM
So... What the heck is the plan?

TheDoctor
04-26-2008, 04:38 PM
This is falling apart. ;)

SlickVic
04-26-2008, 05:18 PM
theres no way the crew cab wont be making it from sue falls to fargo...everybody whos just meet after the game in the lobby and we'll set up a time and place...bout to pop a pain killer theres no way im not playing this game

Trim
04-26-2008, 05:40 PM
I think you need a cortizone shot my man...

I don't know how this meeting in the lobby plan will ever work. I have to shuttle the family home after the game, we'll see what happens... If you figure something out, post it so I can read when I get home.

SlickVic
04-26-2008, 06:33 PM
breaking news from the fargodome: SDbison is in the house...lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trim
04-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Slickster,

I need that PM with the locale of the game. Kids starting to get upset, wants to make a snowman. Hard to describe to a 4 year old that I can't do anything because I'm waiting for SlickVic to get ahold of me!!

Trim
04-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Allright boys, have fun, wherever you are. I'm officially into snowman mode now.

99Bison
04-26-2008, 08:21 PM
bbf happening now.

Tatanka
04-26-2008, 08:38 PM
SD was in the house!!!! Many props to him!!!!!

lakesbison
04-26-2008, 09:11 PM
slick and SD are pumpin 30 footers left and rite . . .pretty impressive stuff . . line up is. . . slick. B1son. d master. and run the option vs SDs lakes. . 90bison and B st r e i f e l . . . . slick wins 1 st game . . very very bad floor at the B B F H .

lakesbison
04-26-2008, 09:17 PM
tied up after 2 games . . . rubber match rite now . . .

TransAmBison
04-26-2008, 10:47 PM
So what happened??????????/

Trim
04-26-2008, 11:01 PM
slick and SD are pumpin 30 footers left and rite . . .pretty impressive stuff . . line up is. . . slick. B1son. d master. and run the option vs SDs lakes. . 90bison and B st r e i f e l . . . . slick wins 1 st game . . very very bad floor at the B B F H .

What's so bad about the floor?

dmaster
04-26-2008, 11:15 PM
What's so bad about the floor?

The floor was like an ice rink. I think it was a little dusty with the construction going on, but that didn't stop us. We had to adjust the way we played but everyone involved played well. It was a close series and SD and Slick didn't dissappoint.

Good show guys!

Bisonguy
04-26-2008, 11:17 PM
The Vicsters won the rubber match after being down 9-5. Game was to 11, had to win by 2. Slicksters drained three from beyond the arc (2 pointers) to win it.

The floor was slick as heck, there should be a video sooner or later. Could have been lots of fine dust on the floor or something else. Whatever it was, nobody had any traction on the floor. Lots of sliding....

As much of a eleventh hour event it was for a location, I'd say it turned out pretty well. Seemed everyone left in good spirits.

TransAmBison
04-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Pics????????

runtheoption
04-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Other than the non-gription BBF floor, it was fun! Cool to put faces to the Bisonville names.

Lot of 3 point shooters out there today. Slick wasn't lying when he said he'd be shooting from 30 feet out. SDBison and Slick were trading quite a few 3's back and forth.

TheDoctor
04-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Down 9-5 in the rubber match...with our only offense being a couple offensive tip backs by Slick...................Dmaster hits his 1st 3 of the day 9-7, run the option hits his 1st 3 of the day 9-9 and B1SON hits his 1st 3 of the day....game to 11, win by 2, 11-9 FINAL Score. Rubber match goes to the Slicksters. The truth is after we beat them fairly easily in the 1st game, they switched to a zone and 90Bison and SD were owning the paint and we got beat pretty bad in game two. They were dominating game 3 and we all hit the 1st 3's of the day for us. We got lucky and stole the 3rd game. We definitely need a 2nd annual. Team pics were taken along with a ceremonial tipoff. Oh, and ofcourse the SD-Slick face off pic was taken. My quest to be ref was derailed by the fact that without me we had 7 players. I actually had a lot of fun and I am glad we did it. As BisonGuy says, rep is always appreciated but never expected! ;)

dmaster
04-27-2008, 02:04 AM
That was a nice playback of the game. I am glad it came together. It was fun and good to meet many of the Bisonville guys. What a good day...we get to watch a little football and play some hoops. Not too much trash talking, but I think both SD and Slick let their game do the talking. Both were impressive.

Trim
04-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Excellent. Cool guys. Wish it could have worked out better for me, I would love to be in the 2nd game.

The wet floor reminds me of playing in the Prosper gym when I was young. An added element of challenge.

Bisonguy
04-27-2008, 03:22 AM
Pics????????

There will be a full gallery up tomorrow, hopefully early afternoon.

TheDoctor
04-27-2008, 03:49 AM
There will be a full gallery up tomorrow, hopefully early afternoon.

Rep will be coming your way! I am going to laugh my ___ off, I just know it! ;)

roadwarrior
04-27-2008, 04:00 AM
How about a DVD, lets say for 29.95?

SlickVic
04-27-2008, 04:34 AM
suprisingly SD was sweet didnt mind him at all looks like we will be crew cabbin it to youngstown after all..90bison was just a beast on the boards...dejaun flowers who?...runtheoption ran the show for team slick id like to see his stats probably a dubb 10+ assists 10+ boards crucia 3 in the clutch as well..d master was a little rajun rondo like out there so many players to feed on so little possessions but a big shot in the clutch started the ending rally for the slicksters...for somebody who hates hansborough like B1SON does his game is just a complete carbon copy...put a UNC jersey and die his hair blonde burgandy and sirhinn would never no the difference...he hit the game winner hansboro style as well...as for SDs squad close but no cigar...SD single handedly willed them to win game 2...it wasnt pretty...he has skills but i doubt they pay the bills...felt like a prize fight pregame (and in the paint as well) with bisonguy bringing the camera had bison girl on the sidelines lookin sweet in her shamen jersey 99 looked straight scout in his sportscoat i was about to ask him what pro team he was workin with...for 4 on 4 halfcourt with a bunch of "has beens" its about as good a game as your ever going to get...SD you should e-mail mean gene and ask him why saul was a no show for the clinic we conducted ;)

90BISON
04-27-2008, 05:33 AM
Hey boys (and gal) finally made it back a little before midnight, had to check and see if there were any pics up yet. It was great to meet all you guys, I had a blast. As was said earlier Slick & SD didn't disappoint from 3 land. Thanks B1SON for getting it set up, the first one is always the hardest, but now that it's been done, start planning now for Game 2. Bisonguy thanks in advance for the pics, they're gonna be a riot. A broomball game with a basketball.:D

Bisonguy
04-27-2008, 04:45 PM
The photo gallery is now up- 2008 Bisonville Let's Get Ready to Rumble Basketball (http://www.dehoff.smugmug.com/gallery/4804254_MAieN) More subtitles later as time permits....

Does anyone remember the username for the guy on the far left in the Team SD photo? I was going to write it down, but thought I'd remember it. Well, I didn't. :blush: Also, did the guy that subbed for him later have a username??

BlueBisonRock
04-27-2008, 05:03 PM
The photo gallery is now up- 2008 Bisonville Let's Get Ready to Rumble Basketball (http://www.dehoff.smugmug.com/gallery/4804254_MAieN) More subtitles later as time permits....

Does anyone remember the username for the guy on the far left in the Team SD photo? I was going to write it down, but thought I'd remember it. Well, I didn't. :blush: Also, did the guy that subbed for him later have a username??

Absolutely outstanding photography!

Congratulations to all of the players and to those of you who pulled this thing together. I am guessing this is a FIRST! I am not aware of any other fan board that has established a friendly game that was recorded with this level of quality.

Reps to you!

99Bison
04-27-2008, 05:04 PM

bstrifel was the username, the sub later was slickycuz

TransAmBison
04-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Awesome pics!!! The first one was the best! Slick & SDBison, hats off to you both! I wish I could have been there, looked like a great time!

ndsubison1
04-27-2008, 06:27 PM
what a showdown, if there is a 2nd annual I am available as a free agent

mebisonII
04-27-2008, 06:41 PM
Great, now those pics have me all screwed up...most of you don't look at all like the pictures I assign in my head from reading your posts!

Looks like fun, all, I'll look forward to hearing smack until the rematch!

ndsubison1
04-27-2008, 08:19 PM
Great, now those pics have me all screwed up...most of you don't look at all like the pictures I assign in my head from reading your posts!

Looks like fun, all, I'll look forward to hearing smack until the rematch!

Haha yeah, I can't believe I actually thought slick was black...

mebisonII
04-27-2008, 08:47 PM

slick is white, lakes is over 12, the surprises never stop!

(as usual, I kid because I care ;) )

ndsubison1
04-27-2008, 09:02 PM
lakes is over 12, the surprises never stop!

(as usual, I kid because I care ;) )

haha, I would have never guessed...

bisongirl
04-28-2008, 12:06 AM
It was a lot of fun to watch the game and now to see the shots that bisonguy took!

Hope to see more of you at the next event! I'm sure 99 will be playing next time--it was killing him to be on the sidelines! Next time, we'll make sure his bball stuff is in the car ready to go.

Congratulations to the Slicksters and their win!!

90BISON
04-28-2008, 01:26 AM
It was a lot of fun to watch the game and now to see the shots that bisonguy took!

Hope to see more of you at the next event! I'm sure 99 will be playing next time--it was killing him to be on the sidelines! Next time, we'll make sure his bball stuff is in the car ready to go.

Congratulations to the Slicksters and their win!!

You mean their narrow escape from the jaws of defeat.;)

bisongirl
04-28-2008, 01:31 AM
You mean their narrow escape from the jaws of defeat.;)

Yep! Exactly!

99Bison
04-28-2008, 01:54 AM
Phone Quality Videos (1-7):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIJDsnBiUUI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FMShkQeA4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVeC-ll1oYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie6QYAw_WTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ_e-tTBL-g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97yzP0l32c4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmgaXrSDLoo

lakesbison
04-28-2008, 01:58 AM
narrow and lucky.

next year I wont be hungover, hurt leg and sit out half a game.. and NOT wait til the last 5 minutes to hit three 3 pointer in 3 possessions.. *sigh*

Great to meet all of you.. we'll see in at the 25th annual bash how in shape we all are.. ha ha.

56BISON73
04-28-2008, 02:36 AM

He is. He just doesnt look it.:D :D :D :D

Pics were great and it looks as though all had a good time. Question---was that SD with a two handed set shot?????? PL

99Bison
04-28-2008, 03:04 AM
He is. He just doesnt look it.:D :D :D :D

Pics were great and it looks as though all had a good time. Question---was that SD with a two handed set shot?????? PL

yep, i think one of the videos has an action shot of it.

SlickVic
04-28-2008, 07:02 AM
Phone Quality Videos (1-7):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIJDsnBiUUI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FMShkQeA4w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVeC-ll1oYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie6QYAw_WTk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ_e-tTBL-g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97yzP0l32c4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmgaXrSDLoo

CHECK THE RANGE VID NUMBER 5 PULLED THAT UP ON THE PLAYSTATION 56 INCH STYLE SO SICK WISH I COULD OF SEEN THAT MIGHT HELP IF THE CAMERA MAN RESPECTED MY RANGE ;)

extremerouge
04-28-2008, 07:43 AM
those are some great pics!