PDA

View Full Version : Drago and his agent

tcbison
03-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Here is a story about Drago and his agent:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/mar/22/sp-local-agents-taking-a-different-approach/

Quotes:
His biggest prize might be North Dakota State punter Mike Dragosavich, who worked out at the scouting combine and averaged 45.4 yards a punt last season.
Dragosavich quickly became Lansky's friend after signing with him. He recently attended the bar mitzvah of Lansky's daughter and danced at the ceremony after she saw Dragosavich boogie during halftime of a college game in a YouTube video. :nod:
"I've heard stories of guys who can't get a hold of their agents at big firms, and have to go through secretaries or runners. I wanted to really stay away from that," Dragosavich said. "I could have gone with a bigger agency, but I pride myself on building good relationships, and I have that with Glen. He said he would always be there for me, and I believe him."

SDbison
03-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Here is a story about Drago and his agent:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/mar/22/sp-local-agents-taking-a-different-approach/

Quotes:
His biggest prize might be North Dakota State punter Mike Dragosavich, who worked out at the scouting combine and averaged 45.4 yards a punt last season.
Dragosavich quickly became Lansky's friend after signing with him. He recently attended the bar mitzvah of Lansky's daughter and danced at the ceremony after she saw Dragosavich boogie during halftime of a college game in a YouTube video. :nod:
"I've heard stories of guys who can't get a hold of their agents at big firms, and have to go through secretaries or runners. I wanted to really stay away from that," Dragosavich said. "I could have gone with a bigger agency, but I pride myself on building good relationships, and I have that with Glen. He said he would always be there for me, and I believe him."
Interesting article tc......nice find......rep points to you!

Jdubs21
03-23-2008, 09:00 PM
haha it doesnt suprise me at all that he was dancing at that party lol

tony
03-24-2008, 06:53 PM
I don't think it ever got posted before but apparently Drago has a younger brother... saw a comment from Mike D. on the Bison Media blog about how happy he was when his brother booted a 50-yard punt.