PDA

View Full Version : Glowsticks

HooliganBison
03-16-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure how many noticed but the TL-M fans had green glow sticks when the lights went out for the starting line-ups. They were the only section and it looked sweet. We NEED to get this done for at least 1 game next year!

Tatanka
03-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Less than $1 apiece if they're purchased in bulk. Certainly we can find a company to sponsor them for a game or two. Either way, Tatanka's crew will be ready (just like last year).

TransAmBison
03-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Less than $1 apiece if they're purchased in bulk. Certainly we can find a company to sponsor them for a game or two. Either way, Tatanka's crew will be ready (just like last year).
At times Tatanka even barters in glowsticks out at tailgating!!! :D

sambini
03-17-2008, 01:13 AM
I'm not sure how many noticed but the TL-M fans had green glow sticks when the lights went out for the starting line-ups. They were the only section and it looked sweet. We NEED to get this done for at least 1 game next year!
My wife and went to the CLASS B LAST NIGHT. It was awesome with the glow sticks. ++++

DIGRAPPLER
03-17-2008, 01:20 AM
The clothes stands at the dome has been selling glow sticks the past few years. My son has one at every game.

tjbison
03-17-2008, 03:40 AM
The clothes stands at the dome has been selling glow sticks the past few years. My son has one at every game.

The people beside me have them every game also, but I didn't know they sold them at the dome.

BigBison
03-17-2008, 04:50 AM
The people beside me have them every game also, but I didn't know they sold them at the dome.

I think hes talking about the special Bison glow sticks they sell. There not a true glow stick since they have batterys and switch but they work really good because you dont need to light everything all the time. They sell for 4 or 5 bucks.

HerdBot
03-20-2008, 05:15 AM
1,000 glow sticks for 22 cents each in bulk.
http://extremeglow.com/Merchant4/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=4

NEW IDEA:
I saw a concert on TV and everyone whipped out their cell phones at the same time. It looked pretty cool watching 20,000 of them. I found it on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ee957vNlvk&feature=related Black Eyed Peas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPk8kdTBYu8&NR=1 If your a county fan. Check out the cell phone wave.

I think we need to start out by getting everyone in yellow/gold.

bisonmike2
03-20-2008, 04:25 PM
I like the idea but most events won't even let you have the cap to a bottle of pop out of fear that you will throw it on the court/field. I doubt they would let us use glowsticks.

BigBison
03-20-2008, 04:33 PM
the throwing issue is a big one. I think that if everyone paid for a glow stick then they would be less likey to throw it onto the field, where as if you gave them out for free then people would throw them because they didnt have to pay for it. Or if poeple started buying the one the Bookstore sells then people wouldnt throw them there to nice. I'll be bringing one to games next year.

missingnumber7
04-05-2008, 05:25 PM

Or if your in the military and can convince your supply sgt to order a bunch...I had left overs after an ftx 3 years ago...but i had them in the box and they guy wouldn't let me bring them in.

Tatanka
08-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Tatanka hereby guarantees that there will be green and yellow glow bracelets being given away at tailgating prior to Bison home games, until supplies (which are hereby described as "ample") run out.

Thundering Herd
08-20-2008, 09:39 PM
8 inch glow 'bracelets' are 10 cents apiece on the website gabe found. 10,000+ of these things would look cool as hell! Too bad it would only be for a couple of minutes! Oh, and the Fargodome nazis would probably be worried about us kids 'mixin' or chugging if the lights were off longer!! (understandably so) :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Tatanka
08-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Got mine in bulk for $0.065 apiece, shipping and use tax included.

Oh, an mine are 10". ;)

They'll be distributed at tailgating until I run out.