PDA

View Full Version : tubby time

SlickVic
03-15-2008, 03:57 AM
that gophers game was sick start to finish...hope they take the tourney there playing good basketball think theyd do some damage in the big dance

NDSUstudent
03-15-2008, 04:21 AM
That ending was sick, full court pass and then the ESPY legend Blake Hoffarber catches the ball in traffic, turns, shoots, and nothing but net. Probably the best Big Ten game I have seen in years.

Mr. Burgundy
03-15-2008, 04:25 AM
Man crush on Tubby!!!!!

BlueBisonRock
03-15-2008, 05:22 AM
That Dude can coach.

Star Trib Article:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/16692896.html (http://Star Trib article)

SlickVic
03-15-2008, 06:06 AM
That ending was sick, full court pass and then the ESPY legend Blake Hoffarber catches the ball in traffic, turns, shoots, and nothing but net. Probably the best Big Ten game I have seen in years.

what about brian butches buzzer beater bank shot 3 to beat indiana earlier this year? that was just filthy...not trying to start this again but theres nothing wrong with big ten basketball if the buckeyes dont get in the tourney theres something wrong with the system...dj and deandre just love both of them the hoosiers gotta be top ten talent wise in the country i dont no whats wrong with them they got such a sweet squad sometimes they just look lost out there...i hope they heat up and do some damage in the tourney theres not to many players who dj cant dominate id love to see him and hansbourough bang on the block for a shot at the title...gordans game is kinda nasty strait free throws with it from what ive seen hes had some thunderous dunks and he has range his shots nasty tho dont see him doing much of anything in the nba

IL_Bison
03-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Big fan of Tubby but...GO ILLINI

The Illini are a painful team to watch at times, but Demetri McCamey was absolutely on fire yesterday. I just hope whoever wins between UM and UI wins the title and gets in to the dance

SlickVic
03-15-2008, 06:31 PM
another all in moment on tubby time got a K on the $ line chea

NDSUstudent
03-15-2008, 08:34 PM
what about brian butches buzzer beater bank shot 3 to beat indiana earlier this year? that was just filthy...not trying to start this again but theres nothing wrong with big ten basketball if the buckeyes dont get in the tourney theres something wrong with the system...dj and deandre just love both of them the hoosiers gotta be top ten talent wise in the country i dont no whats wrong with them they got such a sweet squad sometimes they just look lost out there...i hope they heat up and do some damage in the tourney theres not to many players who dj cant dominate id love to see him and hansbourough bang on the block for a shot at the title...gordans game is kinda nasty strait free throws with it from what ive seen hes had some thunderous dunks and he has range his shots nasty tho dont see him doing much of anything in the nba

I never said the Big Ten lacked talent just that the style of play can make for some boring basketball. It is physical and heavy on defense, nothing wrong with that but sometimes it makes for terrible games.