PDA

View Full Version : Colorado State

bisonhusker
03-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Just beat Wyoming in the conf tourney down in Vegas.

BIG WIN FOR TIMMY. Congrats.
If you don't think he can coach, check out who he played in that game. Stuart Creason is done for the year....barely ANY talent. Just unreal.

Bisonguy
03-12-2008, 08:26 PM
First conference win this year for Timmy!!

NDSUstudent
03-12-2008, 08:39 PM
One thing about Tim is that he can get the most out of what he has to work with. When he brings in some talent at CSU watch out because they are going to do some big things.

1bizon1
03-12-2008, 08:56 PM
We all knew that he was going sooner or later. I am kind of surprised that he stayed as long as he did. Yes, that guy can recruit too. I just hope that Saul does not have to do many (if any) head to heads with him. As, I hope Tim does not come back to haunt us and take players away.

bisonhusker
03-12-2008, 09:15 PM
We aren't really looking at the same level player than CSU is going to be looking at in the near future. They are a step above NDSU. We hope to recruit and win against schools like that....and we will win some of them in the future.

lakesbison
03-12-2008, 09:17 PM
way to go TIMMY.. cinderella story!! win 2 more!! ha ha

aces1180
03-12-2008, 09:18 PM
way to go TIMMY.. cinderella story!! win 2 more!! ha ha

That would be sweet...However, he needs to win three more...And his next game is BYU, a pretty good squad.

bisonhusker
03-12-2008, 10:29 PM
After how good he told me Wyoming was today, and how he had no post players to compete with them....I can't wait for his Lou Holtz version of BYU.

Congrats on the big win.

green n gold
03-13-2008, 01:37 AM
anyone have a link to a CSU message board?

bison_05
03-13-2008, 03:17 AM
anyone have a link to a CSU message board?

here ya go.
http://www.ramnation.com/message_board/athletics/

Mr. Burgundy
03-13-2008, 03:57 AM
In talking to Tim over text tonight, he is FIRED up. Really pumped. Said that he got a tech and should have been tossed....I miss that fire. The CSU girls who were also 0-16 this year just beat Utah who is ranked #12. Impressive day for the Rams. I still can't see how he can even compete with the team he has. Barely any schollie players, injury to Stu (done for career) and playing walk ons. One kid who started tonight had 10...previous season high was 4 points. A STARTER.

He said they are getting their own tv channel next year on Direct, so we can watch alot of their games. I am fired up for them tomorrow. They are playing small ball and moving the ball. The freshman from Vegas feels at home in the thomas and mack center.

Bison"FANatic"
03-13-2008, 02:26 PM
It just goes to prove that the guy can coach. It will be fun to watch what he can do with a team he recruited. It is also great to see a "former bison" start the wyoming losses in 2008!!!!

Greenie
03-13-2008, 08:00 PM
CSU is down 40-34 at the half vs. #23 BYU

Listen here for FREE: http://all-access.cstv.com/cstv/player/player.html?code=mwc&sport=m-baskbl&category=live&media=63983

bisonhusker
03-13-2008, 08:57 PM
2nd half was....um....not so much.

extremerouge
03-13-2008, 09:15 PM
for those wondering, CSU lost 89-62

silkamilkamonico
03-13-2008, 10:10 PM
What does CSU have coming in next year?

Rivals only has them for 2 recruits, and both are 2 stars.

I know they had a transfer big man from Purdue, did he sit last year and is playing next year or is he going to have to sit next year?

They have a handful of scholarships available I believe, it will be interesting to see if Miles pulls anything in this spring.

Greenie
03-14-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm sure Miles will mix in some quality JUCO's for next season to aid his underclassmen ---> he always highly achieved in the JUCO area

bisonhusker
03-14-2008, 04:14 PM
The Purdue kid will start at the post next year. Sitting this year. He is dominating them right now in practice, he could really be useful. He is from MN by the way.
He also has two transfers that will start. I think they are from Oklahome and Georgia...but that is off memory. I think the Georgia kid is a beast who may have spent some time at Virginia Tech.
PG from Nebraska (Carr) is the real deal too. Can shoot it from deep. He was a great recruit. Things will turn around very quickly for Miles. He had them close in many games.