PDA

View Full Version : Favre to Retire!!!!!

TheDoctor
03-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Looks like Rogers will finally get a chance to start, Brett is done! ;)

aces1180
03-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Looks like Rogers will finally get a chance to start, Brett is done! ;)

If Moss would have signed with the Pack, Favre would have stayed longer...He signed with the Pats, so Brett said adios.

Blue
03-04-2008, 02:47 PM
And the Vikings fans in the region rejoice?:innocent:
* Been a Browns fan since they returned to Cleveland in 1999.

TheDoctor
03-04-2008, 03:23 PM
And the Vikings fans in the region rejoice?:innocent:
* Been a Browns fan since they returned to Cleveland in 1999.

Hey, hey, hey....don't leave out us Bears fans! ;)

lakesbison
03-04-2008, 04:03 PM
hell ya!!!!

moss had nothing to do with it, TYPICAL FARVE SPIN.

what an idiot. im SO glad we are done with him in our lives.

Thank you !!!

SlickVic
03-04-2008, 04:24 PM
now theres even more reason for people not to wear packer #4 jerseys to bison games ;)

Herd Mentality
03-04-2008, 05:59 PM
now theres even more reason for people not to wear packer #4 jerseys to bison games ;)

I'm not sure how this works, but I think it goes....

+++++++

RowdyRabbit
03-04-2008, 06:08 PM

Cripes alive...I always wondered if people did that up there. (Wear packers jerseys to games). That would be so annoying.

bisongirl
03-04-2008, 06:10 PM

I can't believe I'm going to do this...rep to Slick. yikes!
I'm glad to see Favre be done!

lakesbison
03-04-2008, 06:30 PM
bisongirl... u see slick give you props for being up on the scoreboard last nite??

he's your boy!!

bisonmike2
03-04-2008, 06:51 PM
As a Packer fan I am glad that he's finally hung it up. I'm grateful for what he did for the Packers but over the years it became increasingly frustrated to watch him blow games by throwing into double and triple coverage. I welcome the Aaron Rodgers era and think that now is as good any for him to take over. This team should be able to win without Brett.

bisongirl
03-04-2008, 06:53 PM
bisongirl... u see slick give you props for being up on the scoreboard last nite??

Yea, I saw it. Slick's all talk. He would've made the same comment no matter who was up there.

Rylan, our 2 yr. old, was picked to be fan of the game! He loved the little prizes that they gave him and of course he loved the Bison Illustrated copies that they included--he's only seen them a few times before. :D

Now that he can say "bison" instead of just "buffalo" we taught him the "here we go bison" cheer. He's talked non-stop about the basketball games, but he dug out his football cards this morning and said "basketball all done!" He's ready for football--the spring game can't get here soon enough!

sambini
03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Brett Favre congrats on great career. A winner all the way++++

TheDoctor
03-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I can't believe I'm going to do this...rep to Slick. yikes!
I'm glad to see Favre be done!

:rofl: :rofl: Be careful! The next thing you know he's going to want your digits. ;)

onbison09
03-05-2008, 12:30 AM
hell ya!!!!

Thank you !!!

It was his agent that said that and not Farve. (about Moss) Why are you "glad to have him done in your life"? He played the game the right way and played like players should play. I can see how you are glad to have him out of your life in respect that he normally beat the Vikings and actually won a Super Bowl. He is an ambassador to the game of football and most people are sad he retired. Sorry for the rant but I would appreciate some respect.

onbison09
03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Brett Favre congrats on great career. A winner all the way++++
WOW! Some levelheadedness not seen before on this thread.

onbison09
03-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Who's Madden going to talk about now?

sambini
03-05-2008, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=onbison09;181714]It was his agent that said that and not Farve. (about Moss) Why are you "glad to have him done in your life"? He played the game the right way and played like players should play. I can see how you are glad to have him out of your life in respect that he normally beat the Vikings and actually won a Super Bowl. He is an ambassador to the game of football and most people are sad he retired. Sorry for the rant but I would appreciate some respect.[/QUOTE+++++++++++++++++++++++

56BISON73
03-05-2008, 01:53 AM
hell ya!!!!

Thank you !!!

Some wouldnt know class if it jumped up and bit them on the ass.
The man showed great integrity not only on the playing field but also in his personal life. PL

TheBisonator
03-05-2008, 03:58 AM
Time for the Pukers to start another 25-year run of mediocrity. As a Vikings fan, I couldn't be more happy.

BlueBisonRock
03-05-2008, 04:06 AM
Who's Madden going to talk about now?

My guess is that he will be talking about the Great Lakes 'who is the unknown NDSU opponent'.

TheBisonator
03-05-2008, 04:19 AM
It was his agent that said that and not Farve. (about Moss) Why are you "glad to have him done in your life"? He played the game the right way and played like players should play. I can see how you are glad to have him out of your life in respect that he normally beat the Vikings and actually won a Super Bowl. He is an ambassador to the game of football and most people are sad he retired. Sorry for the rant but I would appreciate some respect.

I just looked it up. His career record against Minnesota was 17-15. He also rarely ever won at the Metrodome. I'd hardly call that "normally beating the Vikings".

Blue
03-05-2008, 04:26 AM
Time for the Pukers to start another 25-year run of mediocrity.
Aren't the Vikings in a 47-year run of mediocrity?:blush:

bisonmike2
03-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I hope Walker gets signed as a free agent rookie and gets to try out with the Packers. I would be as giddy as a little school girl if he made the team.

Tatanka
03-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Aren't the Vikings in a 47-year run of mediocrity?:blush:
No, the Vikings aspire to be mediocre. They aren't quite there yet.:nod:

tcbison
03-05-2008, 09:02 PM
I just looked it up. His career record against Minnesota was 17-15. He also rarely ever won at the Metrodome. I'd hardly call that "normally beating the Vikings".

Not to be nitpicky but it would be 17-14. Favre didn't start the first game against MN in 1992. The first 3 games Favre played against Minnesota he lost(very young QB at that point). The last 4 games he played against Minnesota he won and was 6-2 since 2004 and 11-5 since 2000. Overall, not great against MN but he did get better the older he got.

onbison09
03-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Some wouldnt know class if it jumped up and bit them on the ass.
The man showed great integrity not only on the playing field but also in his personal life. PL
God bless you.

onbison09
03-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I was ranting....sorry :blush:

EagleBison
03-10-2008, 02:53 PM

I only saw the Packers play the Vikings twice at the Metrodome, and they won both times. Reggie White dancing in the Vikings backfield one night, and just a plain old butt-kicking the next. He only lost 1 of the dozen games I saw at Lambeau. I've been to about a half doze Vikings games, and they have never won when I've been there. I am taking offers from opposing teams as I type. ;)