PDA

View Full Version : Team Makers Fund Drive Kickoff

TheDoctor
02-26-2008, 02:53 AM
We had the annual Team Makers Fund Drive kickoff tonight at the Dome. The goal for the coming year is 1.925 million dollars and I think we are on our way toward meeting the goal, if Chad Stark has anything to say about it. Fresh faces were there this year and some new friendships were even formed. Coming together for the good of the cause were arch enemies Dormie and Slick Vic, whom even attempted to share an adult beverage together. I say attempted because Slick was having difficulties getting the cap off the bottle, so his new friend Dormie proceeded to volunteer to beat the bottle into submission over the arm rest of one of the new football chairs. Dormie vowed to get it open or shed blood attempting to. Well, needless to say, he cut his finger open and the rest was history. The important part is that they are now on a team together generating dollars for Team Makers. All we need now is for PL and Lakes to split a pitcher of beer and a pizza, to make happy peace here in Bisonville. You know what they say: The strength of the Herd is the Bison and the strength of the Bison is the Herd. ;)

SlickVic
02-26-2008, 03:09 AM
dormies my main man he went to war for me to get that bottle opened...me and shirley decided not to mix buisness with pleasure so we wont be on the same squad but if anybodys interested in donating a full scholorship send me a pm

TheDoctor
02-26-2008, 03:13 AM
WOW! Nice sig pic Slick---I thought that was Rasheed Wallace for a second, BUT that is none other than your boy- Andre Smith. Nice find! ;)

lakesbison
02-26-2008, 03:19 AM
slickster.. u like my signature??

great going guys..

1.925?? lets just hit 2 million.. what the hell, who's in charge.

$75,000 more, lets do it!

sambini
02-26-2008, 03:22 AM
slickster.. u like my signature??

great going guys..

1.925?? lets just hit 2 million.. what the hell, who's in charge.

$75,000 more, lets do it! Chad Stark is in charge. You gonna help Lakes?

56BISON73
02-26-2008, 05:08 AM
We had the annual Team Makers Fund Drive kickoff tonight at the Dome. The goal for the coming year is 1.925 million dollars and I think we are on our way toward meeting the goal, if Chad Stark has anything to say about it. Fresh faces were there this year and some new friendships were even formed. Coming together for the good of the cause were arch enemies Dormie and Slick Vic, whom even attempted to share an adult beverage together. I say attempted because Slick was having difficulties getting the cap off the bottle, so his new friend Dormie proceeded to volunteer to beat the bottle into submission over the arm rest of one of the new football chairs. Dormie vowed to get it open or shed blood attempting to. Well, needless to say, he cut his finger open and the rest was history. The important part is that they are now on a team together generating dollars for Team Makers. All we need now is for PL and Lakes to split a pitcher of beer and a pizza, to make happy peace here in Bisonville. You know what they say: The strength of the Herd is the Bison and the strength of the Bison is the Herd. ;)

In nature the sick are left behind which also makes the herd stronger. Bison that arent team players also dont last long.:D
PL

DORMIE
02-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Didn't realize I had cut a knuckle on my right hane until I was having one for the ditch at The Mill on the way home. Yes, I'd go to the wall for Slick!!

MN_BISON
02-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Any talk of the upcoming football schedule last night?

SlickVic
02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Didn't realize I had cut a knuckle on my right hane until I was having one for the ditch at The Mill on the way home. Yes, I'd go to the wall for Slick!!

chea dormie me you and miss ruley are all gonna have to go out and have a few for the ditch to celebrate another successful season sometime ;)

roadwarrior
02-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Any talk of the upcoming football schedule last night?

No, Taylor and Bohl were at the Gateway Conference meetings.

DORMIE
02-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Was talking to one of the FB coaches and he mentioned that they may have a couple scholerships left to give. All of the coaches there spoke. Coach Hinterstocker introduced new assistant, Dave Manka. Coach Nystrum spoke for the football staff. Very impressive.

SlickVic
02-26-2008, 06:22 PM
WOW! Nice sig pic Slick---I thought that was Rasheed Wallace for a second, BUT that is none other than your boy- Andre Smith. Nice find! ;)

the chicken wing you like that? they are just loving it in japan dre day is dominating averaging 16 a night 5 double doubles in his last 6 games...his new teams 9 and 3 since they signed him scored the game winning basket saturday to go along with 18 points and 16 rebounds

TheDoctor
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
the chicken wing you like that? they are just loving it in japan dre day is dominating averaging 16 a night 5 double doubles in his last 6 games...his new teams 9 and 3 since they signed him scored the game winning basket saturday to go along with 18 points and 16 rebounds

Glad to hear Dre is doing well for himself! ;)

sambini
04-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Teammaker fund drive is going very good. Pat Simmers said they have billed out over 2 million in dues. Thanks to everyone who has joined or upgraded.+++++++++++