PDA

View Full Version : 5 Wins In A Row!!!!!!!!!!!

bisoneer
02-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Great job women!!! You are on a roll now, keep it going. So much to all those nay sayers back at xmas break on people jumping ship, now look at you!!

Bison bison
02-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Obviously Amy has no idea what the he!! she's doing.....

:)

Congrats women. Definitely renewing my season tickets next year.

heckler
02-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Congrats Bison Ladies! Give some of that winning magic to the men.

DORMIE
02-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Hate to say that there might have meen a cancer on that team, but they seem to have a better chemistry since Lemnas left.

Jdubs21
02-18-2008, 10:01 PM
or this young team is finally finding their rythym!!! keep it up ladies!!!

BlueKeyAlum
02-18-2008, 10:42 PM
or this young team is finally finding their rythym!!! keep it up ladies!!!

While this isn't a young team, there are 5 seniors (3 who have been with the program at least 4 years), I will agree that they have found their rythym. I don't know what it took to get them to do a "gut check" but more power to 'em and keep it up.

02Bison
02-18-2008, 10:54 PM
I hope they are finding rhythm and not "rythym"......I kid, I kid!

Mr. Burgundy
02-19-2008, 12:17 AM
Congrats to the ladies on their winning streak, and really nice turnaround. I hate to be a downer....but how is it that they have so many Seniors the year before they are tourney eligible. Doesn't it make sense that everything would have been planned to make a run next year and not have everyone graduate before the dance.

Football is gearing everything toward next year, as is Men's hoops....I guess I just wish I knew more about the younger ladies....and could translate these wins into the future.

BlueKeyAlum
02-19-2008, 01:36 AM
Congrats to the ladies on their winning streak, and really nice turnaround. I hate to be a downer....but how is it that they have so many Seniors the year before they are tourney eligible. Doesn't it make sense that everything would have been planned to make a run next year and not have everyone graduate before the dance.

Football is gearing everything toward next year, as is Men's hoops....I guess I just wish I knew more about the younger ladies....and could translate these wins into the future.

Well, four years ago with our seniors were starting out, did we know we would be joining the Summit? I think the assumption was that we would most likely be competing in the Independent League still. You take what you get when you're in transition.

roadwarrior
02-19-2008, 01:36 AM
Six wins in a row now!

BisBison
02-19-2008, 03:04 AM
AND 8 of the last 9. Interesting though how all the dump Amy rubes have been silent of late huh? Where are they? :hide:

sambini
02-19-2008, 03:28 AM
Keep it going BISON++++++++

bisonhusker
02-19-2008, 02:01 PM
I think we would have been planning for next year regardless of what conference we ended up in. next year is tourney year and we have a bunch of seniors who are now performing at a high level!!! I wish they were only Juniors!