PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Bison Bar Stools

borderbison
02-16-2008, 09:03 PM
I am in the process of ordering bar stools with the official NDSU logo on the top of the seat. These are the common stools you see at many bars with the chrome frame & circular padded seat. The same ones you see advertised a lot of the time in NFL catalogs and such. I'm looking for people who would be interested. I'm shooting to get enough people so we could get the stools for $75 each, which is very cheap by comparison. Send me a PM if interested and I can fill you in with greater detail.

MN_BISON
02-17-2008, 01:36 AM
I am in the process of ordering bar stools with the official NDSU logo on the top of the seat. These are the common stools you see at many bars with the chrome frame & circular padded seat. The same ones you see advertised a lot of the time in NFL catalogs and such. I'm looking for people who would be interested. I'm shooting to get enough people so we could get the stools for $75 each, which is very cheap by comparison. Send me a PM if interested and I can fill you in with greater detail.

You da man BB! Count me in for a couple! :nod:

borderbison
02-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Here is an example of the stool- you just have to imagine it green with the logo in the middle. They aren't able to do an exact replica until an order is actually placed.

borderbison
02-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Got kind of jacked around with the first company. Found another one with sounds pretty good - americanchairs.com - Can get the price to $60 if I order 50. 36 are spoken for right now. Prices triple if I can't get 50. Good presents if you have family members with bars in their houses!
I will even deliver them to Fargo once they come in.
I'll take care of everything - just need the commitments. PM me

4mcruenomore
03-03-2008, 12:38 AM
I guess my people fell thru, I'm down to only 3 now, ugh.
Come on people!

borderbison
03-03-2008, 12:51 PM
We're over half way there - this is probably a one time deal ever unless Scheels orders them at some point in the future but I guarantee they won't be $60.

TheDoctor
03-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I'd probably take one. Don't honestly know where in the heck I'll put it, but I might get a video game or pinball machine in the future. ;)

Bison Dan
03-04-2008, 03:26 PM
I'd probably take one. Don't honestly know where in the heck I'll put it, but I might get a video game or pinball machine in the future. ;)

Built a Bar!

4mcruenomore
08-23-2008, 03:43 AM
What happened to my bar stools???

TheDoctor
08-23-2008, 05:21 AM
What happened to my bar stools???

I was wondering the same thing. I want 2 now. ;)

borderbison
08-25-2008, 07:35 PM
I still have the ability to get them but not much interest. If I can't get 50 the cost is crazy.