PDA

View Full Version : Finally can post a picture

CarringtonBison
02-11-2008, 03:16 AM
here is a picture of me overseas last fall. I could never figure out how to post pics until I read Hammersmith's post (thanks). I am going to try some more interesting ones, if you all don't mind. Only thing to figure out is how to make it a bit smaller :)

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45/Carringtonbison/Mebisonflag3.jpg

and yes it was sunny and hot as hell at the time

4mcruenomore
02-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Great picture dude, thanks for the service!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eYPVQt-hZ2M

sambini
02-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Thanks for your service+++++++++++

Hammersmith
02-11-2008, 03:40 AM
To resize your image using photobucket, you can do it one of two ways. If you're uploading it for the first time(or are re-uploading it), click on the options link just above the box you enter the location of your photo on your hard drive. Select the "message board" option and click 'save'. Photobucket will take care of everything else. To resize an image already on Photobucket, click on the little 'edit' link above the photo. Once the next page loads, there are a series of options above your image. Click on the little arrow next to the resize button and select the message board option. That should do it.

UTH
02-11-2008, 04:06 AM
To resize your image using photobucket, you can do it one of two ways. If you're uploading it for the first time(or are re-uploading it), click on the options link just above the box you enter the location of your photo on your hard drive. Select the "message board" option and click 'save'. Photobucket will take care of everything else. To resize an image already on Photobucket, click on the little 'edit' link above the photo. Once the next page loads, there are a series of options above your image. Click on the little arrow next to the resize button and select the message board option. That should do it.

Thanks for that info - I've never tinkered with pictures already on photobucket. I'll have to remember that.

For further info, I use the Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize and crop before uploading - it's been by far the most user-friendly application I've used. Just don't forget to keep an archived copy of the original pic if you don't want to lose it. I've made that mistake once or twice.:banghead:

onbison09
02-11-2008, 04:09 AM
God bless all veterans and love to see old school Bison flags in Iraq.

4mcruenomore
02-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Coming from a Military family:
My father was in the Army, and worked on Nukes during the Cuban Missile Crisis, and my Great Uncle flew Fighters during Korea and flew with Chuck Yeager!
I say, leave the picture, WHO CARES how big it is, it RULES man.

UTH
02-11-2008, 04:47 AM
I took only one pic of my flag in Bosnia, and that was on the first day there.:(

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/Movinginbosniaroom.jpg

*at least the flag went up on the wall before unpacking any clothing, equipment, etc.:nod:

Ferd
02-11-2008, 01:51 PM
I appreciate you and your familes sacrifice. It is people like you that keep our country great!:bowdown: :bowdown: :nod: :nod: