PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait.....

GetSerious
02-10-2008, 11:47 PM
I cant wait for this next season to being for the Bison.....I have high hopes for this team!!!!!! I really think they will start off a little slow but will really catch on when they start confrence play.....I believe that some of the seniors on the team are really going to have some breakout seasons and hopefully they will lead the way. Some Predictions:

Zimmerman, Langlais, and Miles are going to increase there power output and be a force in the middle of that lineup to drive in runs.

Otto should be a good leadoff man setting the table and stroking the ball all over the field.

Hofer behind the dish will be extremly solid defenisively and will anchor down the number 5-6 hole in the lineup taking death hacks.....You have got to see this kid hit some bombs in BP.......Its worth it to get there early!

Busting on the scene with a breakout year will be Billy "the goose" Gazich......The kid has a hose and with a coaching change I think you will se a tottally different and more confident player!!!!

Besse and his bash brother Germaine will bring a spark to the team not only on the field but heckling the pitcher/opposing team from the dugout as well.....These two are extremly creative and a joy to play with and watch!!!!

How can I forget the one and only Chris Patterson.....The dude was lights out against Northern Iowa allowing just 1 run......He also could be an assest off the bench with some mega power!!!!!

Heff and Lovas wil be key contributors holding down the middle infield with great defense......I expect Lovas to be a thief on the bases with his tremendous speed and instincts.....Also look for Ricky Heff to improve off his excellent season last year at the plate.

I also see Kyle Harrison busting on the scene stealing some bags and running down balls in the OF......

I cant really spek about the freshman in this class yet but Im sure they will develop!!!

My Opening Day Predictions:
1. Luke Otto- CF
2. Kenny Besse- LF
3. Ryan Langlais- SS
4. Kole Zimmerman- DH
5. Sebastain Miles- 1B
6. Gavin Hofer- C
7. Billy Gazich- RF
8. Ricky Hefflinger- 2B
9. Devin Flynn- 3B

Jake Laber shuting down Oklahoma for the first major upset of the year!!!!!

I have not done the pitcher predictions for the year......If you want them you guys just let me know.... NDSU BISON 08' team get after it from the start, Us OG's (Old Bison Players) believe in you guys and will support you guys throughout the entire year!!!!! Have fun and pimp bombs cuz the moment don't last long!!!!!!

GetSerious
02-12-2008, 03:40 AM
Any other people intrested out there in Bison baseball....

BlueBisonRock
02-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Any other people intrested out there in Bison baseball....

Yes. Football is a game of emotion. Baseball is a game of intellect.

aces1180
02-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Yes. Football is a game of emotion. Baseball is a game of intellect.

What other aspect of life considers you good when you are successful 30% of the time?

I'll take a 1-0 pitcher's dual any day of the week. ;)

extremerouge
02-12-2008, 02:47 PM
What other aspect of life considers you good when you are successful 30% of the time?

I'll take a 1-0 pitcher's dual any day of the week. ;)
surgery! oh wait...nevermind...

boss
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
The season is nearing, go get 'em boys.

onbison09
02-13-2008, 12:46 AM
Should be fun and I really hope these guys can get some wins. Maybe with a conference now it will be easier on the guys with the schedule. That being said it's tough to recruit in Fargo. What are we projected to finish in the Summit?

Hammersmith
02-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Should be fun and I really hope these guys can get some wins. Maybe with a conference now it will be easier on the guys with the schedule. That being said it's tough to recruit in Fargo. What are we projected to finish in the Summit?

7th (of 8)

bisonpride2k
02-13-2008, 07:05 PM
7th (of 8)

Put the 4-7 teams in the preseason ranking in a hat, pull out the names, and you would have an equally good a chance of being right as those rankings. It is that even in the middle.

lakesbison
02-16-2008, 06:49 PM
dam! NO ORAL ROBERTS AT HOME???????????????

bisonball
02-17-2008, 10:54 PM
Season preview can be found in the 2008 Media Guide on GoBison.
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=12125&SPID=706&DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1389789