PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Craig Dahl.

imported_Whatever_
02-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Craig had a good season with the Giants, too bad he couldn't finish the season healthy, but what a better way start your pro career than with a ring.

sambini
02-04-2008, 02:40 AM
A ring and some extra cash in the bank. I thought I saw him on the sidelines. Congrats++++++++

tjbison
02-04-2008, 02:43 AM
yep, couldn't ask for a better Rookie season, already doesn't have to worry about the RING, sure it would have meant more to play, but He did help get them there!!

onbison09
02-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Had a great year and the Giants had a great year. One of the greatest Super Bowls ever in my book. Great game and great team effort all around.

twowheels
02-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Can't help but feel great for Craig Dahl and the "Mighty Ducks" story for the Giants, also can't help relate to the grave disappointment the Pats are feeling. NDSU/SDSU 2207.

I do understand college conference title is not quite the same as Super Bowl.

lakesbison
02-04-2008, 01:23 PM
can he go into the NDSU champions room now?

DORMIE
02-04-2008, 01:32 PM
He's already been there. Great West Champions his senior year.

TheDoctor
02-04-2008, 02:00 PM
He's already been there. Great West Champions his senior year.

Nice try though Lakes. :rofl: ;)

Bison Dan
02-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Lets hope that his surgery goes well and we can watch him next year. Great year for Craig.

Bison"FANatic"
02-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Congrats to Craig. It has to be tough to not be able to play in the Super bowl but he was there for the team when they needed him. He played his part for the team and did a great job at it. He got them through when the starters were hurt and the giants needed every win they got to get into the playoffs. It is great to see another bison with the most coveted ring in football!!!

BisonNeil
02-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Best part about it for me, was that a former NDSU Bison player Craig Dahl's team beat a former Goopher player in Maroney. Small victories, I know...

DORMIE
02-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Heard an interesting stat after yesterday's telecast that this was the Giants third Super Bowl win. If that's the case, the Giants should draft more Bison players. Stacey Robinson was on the first two as was Coach Earhart and Craig being on this one. I wonder if another school can claim this.

NDSUFan_Sav
02-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Lets hope that his surgery goes well and we can watch him next year. Great year for Craig.

Actually had a friend talk with him while he was hear and Craig was walking fine and my friend asked him which leg it was... and he responded with I don't really remember meaning he couldn't really feel much pain...so I am guessing that is a good thing?

roadwarrior
02-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Craig is scheduled for knee surgery to repair his ACL this Friday. Hopefully he will come back as strong as ever.

CaBisonFan
02-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Best part about it for me, was that a former NDSU Bison player Craig Dahl's team beat a former Goopher player in Maroney. Small victories, I know...

Remember though...we're not rivals. :rofl:

I'm with you.