PDA

View Full Version : Nate Safe

tony
02-02-2008, 06:58 AM
A poster on AGS says that Nate Safe has back problems and is giving up football. If so, man, I hope he recovers fully. Anyway, it means he must have been hurting this last season which makes his performance even more remarkable.

roadwarrior
02-02-2008, 12:54 PM
I am sure his dad will check in here soon to give us the story.

WYOBISONMAN
02-02-2008, 01:11 PM
That is too bad.....Ny thoughts are with Nate and his family (Nate's Dad was always a blast at those away games). I hope all goes well....

Gully
02-02-2008, 02:08 PM
That is too bad.....Ny thoughts are with Nate and his family (Nate's Dad was always a blast at those away games). I hope all goes well....

It is too bad. I'm sure he had a great experience during his career. I know he had great support from his family. It was fun to see them on the road...I'm not sure anyone was as excited for the team as Nate's dad.

Even if football didn't work out as a career, he'll be fine career-wise if he shows half the dedication he has shown in weight lifting and football.

SDbison
02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Wish Nate the best. He and his family are good people. Hope to see his dad at a Bison game next year.

CaBisonFan
02-03-2008, 04:11 AM
A poster on AGS says that Nate Safe has back problems and is giving up football. If so, man, I hope he recovers fully. Anyway, it means he must have been hurting this last season which makes his performance even more remarkable.

He won't be playing. Life decision based on injuries (plural) and having the desire to walk when he's 40.

SirHinn
02-03-2008, 02:37 PM

Nate has indeed retired from football. He's focusing on school and getting married. Nate is definately a class act guy and he deserves all the success.

Bisonguy
02-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Wish Nate the best. He and his family are good people. Hope to see his dad at a Bison game next year.

I hope Nate will be able to make it, as well. :nod:

sambini
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Good luck Nate ++++++++++

Bison81
02-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Best of luck to Nate in all his future plans! There is life after football.

onbison09
02-04-2008, 02:58 AM
having the desire to walk when he's 40.
That's a good decision on his part because looking at some of those old NFL vets they can't even walk with a cane.