PDA

View Full Version : Nice article on Southern Utah BB Player

90BISON
01-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Really nice article on a kid by the name of Dax Crum from Southern Utah who was born with only one hand but has managed to make his way onto a D1 basketball team. It was on Fox Sports on MSN today. (basically the MSN home page with a link to Fox Sports)

roadwarrior
01-25-2008, 09:59 PM
He played last weekend at the BSA.

90BISON
01-26-2008, 04:25 AM
He played last weekend at the BSA.

Sorry wasn't there so didn't even know about him till I read the article. Sounds like a really impressive kid.

d3boys
01-26-2008, 06:03 AM
I was very impressed by him during our game also in the way he played the game. very aggressive and played hard. did not notice he had one arm for a very long time until my son mentioned it
very impressive guy

90BISON
01-26-2008, 04:23 PM
I was very impressed by him during our game also in the way he played the game. very aggressive and played hard. did not notice he had one arm for a very long time until my son mentioned it
very impressive guy

That was kind of the gist I got from the article, is that many people at the games he plays in don't realize until 1/2 way through the game that the kid only has one hand. If you actually have 2 good ones, should make you work that much harder shouldn't it?:)

Mr. Burgundy
02-02-2008, 01:44 AM
what? We played against a guy with one arm? I was there and didn't see that. Impressive.