PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Carlson

roadwarrior
01-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Whitney was named Summit League female athlete of the week.

In her first indoor meet ever competing for the Bison, Carlson won both the 60 meter hurdles and the 60m dash and also placed third in the long jump. Both her 60m dash time of 7.71 and her 60m hurdles time of 8.66 rank her second on NDSU’s all-time indoor list.

Not bad for the redshirt freshman from Buchanan, ND!

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1373708

Hammersmith
01-23-2008, 10:10 PM
Okay, that was weird. I didn't realize we had a track athlete named Whitney Carlson at NDSU. Looking at the thread title, I was wondering what in the heck it was doing in this forum.

After three more years of competition, I hope she'll have enough successes like these to make her the first thing that comes to mind when her name comes up.

Keep it up Whitney.

NDSUFREAK
01-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Okay, that was weird. I didn't realize we had a track athlete named Whitney Carlson at NDSU. Looking at the thread title, I was wondering what in the heck it was doing in this forum.

After three more years of competition, I hope she'll have enough successes like these to make her the first thing that comes to mind when her name comes up.

Keep it up Whitney.
me thinking the same thing....

d3boys
01-23-2008, 10:26 PM

Keep it up Whitney.

she was awesome in high school and I really enjoyed watching her at the state meets
she will represent the bison very well

CarringtonBison
01-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Whitney was named Summit League female athlete of the week.

In her first indoor meet ever competing for the Bison, Carlson won both the 60 meter hurdles and the 60m dash and also placed third in the long jump. Both her 60m dash time of 7.71 and her 60m hurdles time of 8.66 rank her second on NDSU’s all-time indoor list.

Not bad for the redshirt freshman from Buchanan, ND!

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1373708

Great news for another carrington athlete (she ran track for us). she was something special in high school.

sambini
01-24-2008, 02:01 AM
Congrats Whitney+++++++++++

lakesbison
01-24-2008, 06:13 AM
i KNOW WHITNEY AND HER MOTHER.

HER FINAL 3 SCHOOL CHOICES:

NEBRASKA, MINNESOTA, NDSU.

SHES GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!! ILL TAKE CREDIT 4 GETTING HER HERE!! OR RYAN GODFREY CAN, HA HA

NDFAN2
01-25-2008, 04:48 PM

Keep it up Whitney.

This name also caught my eye.

Pride of Buchanan, ND, I'm sure! :)

d3boys
02-16-2008, 06:58 PM
whitney just set a bison arena record today in the 60 hurdles at 8.52
congratulations

extremerouge
02-16-2008, 07:35 PM
wow congrats whitney!

thanks for the info d3

sambini