PDA

View Full Version : NDSU is now on the GATEWAY website!!

WYOBISONMAN
01-20-2008, 04:25 AM
Check it out folks......the Bison have arrived!! NDSU and SDSU are now listed on the Gateway website. We are walking with the elite of FCS!

http://gatewayfootball.xosn.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7600&KEY=&SPID=2899

90BISON
01-20-2008, 04:44 AM
Check it out folks......the Bison have arrived!! NDSU and SDSU are now listed on the Gateway website. We are walking with the elite of FCS!

Or vice versa.:D

sambini
01-20-2008, 04:54 AM
Thanks Wyoming this is great++++++

NDSU1980
01-20-2008, 12:32 PM
Or vice versa.:D

+++++++++++++++ he he he

BeckerBison
01-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Any truth in the rumors that the Gateway is going to change its name? I heard that a new name would have something to do with the Missouri River. :confused:

Pretty cool to have NDSU on the website....:nod:

Bisonguy
01-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Any truth in the rumors that the Gateway is going to change its name? I heard that a new name would have something to do with the Missouri River. :confused:

Pretty cool to have NDSU on the website....:nod:

Missouri Valley, same as the conference that runs the Gateway Football Conference.

BeckerBison
01-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Missouri Valley, same as the conference that runs the Gateway Football Conference.

That will be confusing for the Summit League teams.

Bisonguy
01-20-2008, 08:53 PM
That will be confusing for the Summit League teams.

Most likely, they'll call it the Missouri Valley Football Conference. I believe they might be voting on this pretty soon, February or March.

Jdubs21
01-20-2008, 09:34 PM
doesnt really matter if they change the name or now...everyone will still know its gonna suck to have to play any of the teams regardless of the name

aces1180
01-20-2008, 09:58 PM
doesnt really matter if they change the name or now...everyone will still know its gonna suck to have to play any of the teams regardless of the name

Why is it going to suck? These games will be competitive and make our program better in the long run. I think the only thing that will suck is that Cal Poly and Cal-Davis are no longer guaranteed opponents.

HerdBot
01-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Why is it going to suck? These games will be competitive and make our program better in the long run. I think the only thing that will suck is that Cal Poly and Cal-Davis are no longer guaranteed opponents.

We're losing 2 good teams and picking up 3 better teams in Youngstown, UNI, and Southern Illinois. We're also moving on to a conference that has 9 teams instead of 5.

I do know that winning the conference is going to be one heck of a challenge with NDSU, SDSU, UNI, YSU, and SIU banging heads every year. And Western and Illinois State had off years. Misouri State proved to be really tough at home with a 6-1 record. Of course Indiana State is the Southern Utah of the Gateway.

We'll play UC Davis and Poly every once in a while since we have a great relationship with them.

brewcityboy
01-23-2008, 04:09 AM

Im currently the assistant track coach at Concordia Univeristy here in Wisconsin and we competed at Northern Iowa this past weekend in the UNI-DOME and they also now have are logo painted on the wall under the Gateway Football conference. Looked nice!

90BISON
01-23-2008, 05:47 PM
We're losing 2 good teams and picking up 3 better teams in Youngstown, UNI, and Southern Illinois. We're also moving on to a conference that has 9 teams instead of 5.

I do know that winning the conference is going to be one heck of a challenge with NDSU, SDSU, UNI, YSU, and SIU banging heads every year. And Western and Illinois State had off years. Misouri State proved to be really tough at home with a 6-1 record. Of course Indiana State is the Southern Utah of the Gateway.

We'll play UC Davis and Poly every once in a while since we have a great relationship with them.

Or the Morningside of the Old NCC.;)

WYOBISONMAN
01-24-2008, 04:06 AM
Im currently the assistant track coach at Concordia Univeristy here in Wisconsin and we competed at Northern Iowa this past weekend in the UNI-DOME and they also now have are logo painted on the wall under the Gateway Football conference. Looked nice!

That is SWEET!