PDA

View Full Version : Gus on live radio!

DIBISON
01-19-2008, 01:07 AM
Even though I can get by without listening to the host, Coach Bradley will be live on the Sports Talk show Saturday morning on 970 AM. It will be good to listen to a rising star in the NFL coaching ranks!!

From the McFeely blog:
Former North Dakota State assistant coach Casey Bradley is living the dream. Not because he's an assistant with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and on the fast track to becoming an NFL defensive coordinator whenever guru/god Monte Kiffin retires. No, no, no. "Gus" is living the dream because he lives in a development in Florida where they have 10-POUND BASS in their run-off ponds.

Talked to Gus yesterday and he told me last spring, during spawning time, he walked across the street from his house and caught not one, not two, but three largemouth bass over 10 pounds from a tiny pond "you could probably cast across." He and his son fish the pond often and catch fish, though none as big as the 10-pounders Gus caught last spring.

That segues to the Shameless Radio Plug of the week.

Casey Bradley, linebackers coach for the Bucs, will join us at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday Sports Talk on WDAY-AM (970), which airs from 10 to noon. I've asked Gus to break down the NFL conference championship games for us, but I'm sure we'll delve into other football-related topics.

RedRiver
01-19-2008, 01:59 AM
It'll be interesting to hear what Coach Bradley has to say....

OldBisonFan
01-19-2008, 03:27 AM
I believe the Bucs coaching staff is coaching the North squad during the Senior Bowl. I might be wrong, but I thought I read that some place. I thought I read the
49'ers have the South squad and the Bucs have the North. Was Drago here when Bradley was?

sambini
01-19-2008, 03:40 AM
I believe the Bucs coaching staff is coaching the North squad during the Senior Bowl. I might be wrong, but I thought I read that some place. I thought I read the
49'ers have the South squad and the Bucs have the North. Was Drago here when Bradley was?
Yes he was and helped him in his punting.

Mr. Burgundy
01-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Since McFeely is probably reading this while he is on the air....make sure you ask him about Joe Mays, Nate Safe, etc.....

Mr. Burgundy
01-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Pretty cool that Gus was talking about how good Todd Wash is doing down there. Sounds like a contract extension is in the works for Todd, and he is now the assistant D Line coach, and working with their #1 draft pick on a daily basis. Things sound good....now draft a few Bison!!!!

FarSouth Bison
01-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Doesn't sound like Gus has changed a bit, great to hear him again. With those two down in Tampa, and doing really well makes the Bison program look good.

sambini
01-19-2008, 10:24 PM
I see there boss Monte Kiffin just signed an extension.