PDA

View Full Version : To dance, Bison need help....

NDSUstudent
01-16-2008, 05:31 AM
Its been discussed here plenty about whether NDSU needs a JUCO and McFeely touched on that in his article in todays Forum......

To dance, Bison will need help
Mike McFeely, The Forum

Saul Phillips has one scholarship available for next season’s North Dakota State men’s basketball team. Asked Tuesday if he intended to use that scholarship, the coach kept it simple.

“Yes.”

Asked if he intended to use that scholarship on a player who would have an immediate impact on the prospects of Bison basketball, Saul expounded.

“Odds are likely.”

This is good news for Ben Woodside, Brett Winkelman, Mike Nelson and Lucas Moormann. They are the four young gentlemen who’ve been at NDSU for four years, and have brought much excitement and attention to the program. The Forum has learned they helped the Bison defeat nationally ranked Wisconsin and Marquette.

It is good news because it’s become apparent in the past couple of months that NDSU’s path to the NCAA tournament next season – that’s when the Bison exit Division I transitional purgatory and become eligible for the Big Dance – isn’t going to be quite as slippery smooth as once believed....

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=188941&section=Columnists&columnist=Mike%20McFeely

WYOBISONMAN
01-16-2008, 10:08 AM
I think McFeely has been reading Bisonville! We have been having an ongoing discussion of this in the thread "The Summit League is a tough climb..... "

BisBison
01-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Must :banghead: resist :banghead: agreeing :banghead: with :banghead: McFooly.

Bison"FANatic"
01-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I knock him when I disagree with him and I will also give him his due when he writes a good article. This was a good article, here at bisonville we had discussed it but it is a great article to get infront of the fans that don't follow so close. He didn't even have a up on his high horse attitude to the article. I actually enjoyed reading that one.

bisonhusker
01-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Thank you "Captain Obvious." I mean Mike McFeely. That was the easiest article ever written. Lets see, the Bison are struggling, and their goal is to make it to the big dance.....Um...yeah, they need a juco and they have a schollie to offer. Thanks!!! That was useful info. I will be 100 bones that he is a Bisonville regular. He talks about "message boards" all the time on his radio show. This is how he gets his "inside" info. Good stuff.

lakesbison
01-17-2008, 05:35 AM
he's a freakin TOOL.... he should be back at Alex Newspaper.

of course he gets all his info off bisonville. HELLO LAKESBISON has been in his columns and blogs how many times now??

geez!

and oh my god, the idiot writes things that are WAY obvious, I agree. Its like Sid Hartman, cept mcfooly cant use old age and senile as an excuse. just being an idiot.

Yo
01-17-2008, 09:11 PM
So let me see if I have this right. McFeely writes something "against" NDSU and he is an idiot. And if he writes something "for" NDSU he is an idiot. ??????????????????