PDA

View Full Version : Another question for my Bison bros

O-Rizzle 4-Shizzle
01-10-2008, 09:05 PM
I am not sure why I would think you all would know, but does IPFW have a sports message board? If so, where can I find it?

NDSUstudent
01-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I doubt it, I've only seen one IPFW poster ever and that was a while ago.

Herd
01-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I am not sure why I would think you all would know, but does IPFW have a sports message board? If so, where can I find it?

Shizzle . . .a question: Would you choose to take Chicago State back to Summit???

O-Rizzle 4-Shizzle
01-10-2008, 11:10 PM
probably not. I wish they would treat their student athletes with respect, as they use them as an ATM machine, playing ALL road games for guaranteed money againt teams like Louisville, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc...

They often have NO home games for any team except in conference and are a drag on the rpi. I feel terrible for the kids, having seen them get beat to a pulp time after time. The teams rarely get the financial resources they need (even though with all the "cash games" they are bringing in a ton of money) and from what i have seen, they have not gone to any lengths to insure graduation of the athletes.

I want quality schools, that care about the "student" and not just the "Athlete". Ya know?

They are in Chicago, a sports hot spot, and often have good athletes but it is just hard to watch a school exploit those kids. It may seem harsh, but that is my opinion.

We were happy to get you guys in trade and are not willing to trade back, we'll keep our bison.

WYOBISONMAN
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Shizzle - that is some interesting insight on Chicago State, thanks for sharing it!

Greenie
01-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Unless things have really changed at Chicago State, I would be hesitant to let them back into the league. They left the Summit on their own will, because they were going to be kicked out if they didn't.