PDA

View Full Version : Whoever the "Insider" he/she is full of sh*t

aces1180
01-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Read this bullshit blog by McFeely...There is no way that the numbers he presents is correct. Plus, I doubt this so called "insider" is taking into account the number of homes who used DVR to watch the program (including myself) or those who watched the show via the WWW.

I know I defend McFeely a lot here, but I wish he would have named his source, because I think this is one of his dumbest posts ever.

http://www.areavoices.com/mcfeely/?blog=18551

NorthernBison
01-05-2008, 03:22 AM
I read the blog this afternoon. I have no idea about the numbers and their validity.

What I do know is that the timeslot sucks big time. My family makes a weekend of the home games. That makes it very difficult to get to watch the show. Most away game weekends mean that we are hunting somewhere. (yeah, the church goers don't see us much). The old Sunday Night slot allowed me to watch the show live rather than setting it to record.

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of viewers got lost with the change. I'm especially talking about more casual fans.

What does this tell us if the numbers are correct? They just might be you know.

THEsocalledfan
01-05-2008, 03:29 AM
It is a terrible time for a show. Many fans are at church during that time. They should go to 10:30. I am sure he is correct.

The moron that picked that time should be fired.

TheBisonator
01-05-2008, 03:35 AM
I'm throwing the yellow flag and calling a 15-yard Bullshwat penalty on the claim that only 950 televisions on average were tuned into Bohl's show. I find that very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very hard to believe.

OTOH, I will say that the 10:30 am time slot SUCKS. I'm not a Christian, so I don't go to church, but even so, I found it very difficult to wake myself up by 10:30am every Sunday this past fall, due to all the partying I was doing the day prior.

DIBISON
01-05-2008, 03:39 AM
I dislike the time slot and didn't watch one show live, but did watch every show "tape delayed".

What McFeely doesn't mention is all of the numbers of viewers that watched 3 regular season NDSU football games live on statewide TV. That was part of the deal to move the Coach Bohl show. Those numbers no doubt far exceeded any number of viewers of a coach's show.

TheBisonator
01-05-2008, 03:43 AM
I dislike the time slot and didn't watch one show live, but did watch every show "tape delayed".

What McFeely doesn't mention is all of the numbers of viewers that watched 3 regular season NDSU football games live on statewide TV. That was part of the deal to move the Coach Bohl show. Those numbers no doubt far exceeded any number of viewers of a coach's show.

They should've had the Bohl Show on at 10:35 pm after the KX4 News or Valley Live News, or whatever the hell they're calling it these days. WCCO (CBS) in the Twin Cities has Rosen's Sports Sunday after their 10pm news every Sunday, and I believe CBS lets affiliates have the 10:35 slot open for local programming, if I'm not mistaken.

IBleedYellow
01-05-2008, 05:02 AM
The Students' Favorite Cheer.

"BULL-SHIT!"
"BULL-SHIT!"
"BULL-SHIT!"

met1990
01-05-2008, 05:04 AM
Breaking news: McFeely will be taking two months of personal leave. He has been diagnosed with carpal tunnel for the historic amount of masturbation he conducted while writing that blog.

TheBisonator
01-05-2008, 05:08 AM
Breaking news: McFeely will be taking two months of personal leave. He has been diagnosed with carpal tunnel for the historic amount of masturbation he conducted while writing that blog.

Not to mention the laser-corrective eye surgery and palm electrolysis...

scheelsguy
01-05-2008, 05:10 AM
I find it funny that more than 3 times the number of UND fans watched the television show than attended a home playoff game. That's a truely dedicated and loyal fan base, they must be willing to drive from blocks away to attend the game's.

NDSUstudent
01-05-2008, 05:21 AM
McFeely does have a point, that time slot is horrible. I think I watched the show live once and that was to see the highlights of Cal Poly comeback. The show really needs to be aired at 10:30 PM.

DIBISON
01-05-2008, 05:22 AM
I find it funny that more than 3 times the number of UND fans watched the television show than attended a home playoff game. That's a truely dedicated and loyal fan base, they must be willing to drive from blocks away to attend the game's.

GREAT POST!!!!

HerdBot
01-05-2008, 05:25 AM

I couldn't have said it better myself.

SlickVic
01-05-2008, 05:28 AM
whats he so proud about "i was exactly right in my analysis. see i told you so" he says something along those lines 2 other times i mean my oh my whats he so boastful about his blog blows

Shawn-O
01-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Bohl's show had lower ratings and share numbers than Robert Schuler (aired on KVLY at the same time) and Sunday Mass (aired by WDAY and WDAZ at the same time). :rofl:

This guy beat Bohl in the ratings? :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTrYE4a1BmE

I see a song parody in there somewhere?

HerdBot
01-05-2008, 05:35 AM
Read this bullshit blog by McFeely...There is no way that the numbers he presents is correct. Plus, I doubt this so called "insider" is taking into account the number of homes who used DVR to watch the program (including myself) or those who watched the show via the WWW.

I know I defend McFeely a lot here, but I wish he would have named his source, because I think this is one of his dumbest posts ever.

Prime example of why I get frustrated with the Forum. Clearly the intent is to rip on NDSU. Just because he discloses he works for the Forum doesn't dismiss it. It's like telling someone they are ugly but to not take it personally. Does he have any numbers for the Craig Bohl Football show when it was in the same slot?

Even if the numbers are legit, which I have doubts about because 1 person can dramatically distort the numbers, I'll take the expanded game TV coverage and sold out dome every week. The Sioux can have the highly rated "Waynes World" production of the UND Football Show and their 5,000 fans for a Playoff game. Oh that's right, they can't got until 2012.

I didn't toot my own horn that much when I predicted 2 weeks earlier that Jerry Kill would be the next Northern Illinois Coach. (lucky guess)

CaBisonFan
01-05-2008, 05:45 AM

McFeely doesn't allow comments on a blog...amazing. The definition of a blog has to do with people responding to each other.

The "I told you so" repeatedly written shows a certain mentality...or immaturity. That's what I read into most of his editorial work.

Thanks for posting this.

HerdBot
01-05-2008, 05:47 AM
McFeely does have a point, that time slot is horrible. I think I watched the show live once and that was to see the highlights of Cal Poly comeback. The show really needs to be aired at 10:30 PM.

I agree. Anyone know how these things work? I've done an arbitron radio survey before but never one for tv. I hear they hook an actual box up.

NDSUstudent
01-05-2008, 05:56 AM
McFeely doesn't allow comments on a blog...amazing. The definition of a blog has to do with people responding to each other.

The "I told you so" repeatedly written shows a certain mentality...or immaturity. That's what I read into most of his editorial work.

Thanks for posting this.

You can blame the trolls of areavoices.com for no comments being allowed on his blog. They ruined the media blog and then took dead aim on McFeely's blog.

Shawn-O
01-05-2008, 06:02 AM
I agree. Anyone know how these things work? I've done an arbitron radio survey before but never one for tv. I hear they hook an actual box up.

To be honest, DVR's and other technology have turned the Neilsen's and Arbitron ratings into a joke. I don't buy the numbers for a second, but it still makes for amusing reading. Not sure what McFeely's trying to accomplish here, maybe become the next Pat Ruesse in a bigger market?

As an aside, for you old timers like me...I love that time slot. Skipping church and watching the Jim Adelson pre-game show? As a little kid, that was pretty good stuff.

BlueBisonRock
01-05-2008, 06:08 AM
How about letting market economics address McForum the next time. If he writes and no one reads or comments, then he looses. Apathy, not anger will have a much bigger impact on his borish behavior.

56BISON73
01-05-2008, 06:17 AM
I think the point of his article was showing that the time slot did suck and the viewership proved such. It wasnt a put down on the show itself. PL

HerdBot
01-05-2008, 06:44 AM
I think the point of his article was showing that the time slot did suck and the viewership proved such. It wasnt a put down on the show itself. PL

Yeah but I think it was Bush league and the intent was to say nasty things about the Bison. After reading the article you would think Lennon is a rock star and the Sioux have sold out every game.If he wanted to be really "objective" he would point out how the Bison have taken their program to the next level by sellling out everything since they started airing all the games on TV. so the impact of the show is little or nothing when you look at the grand scheme of things.

56BISON73
01-05-2008, 06:52 AM
If you reread the article it was more of a I TOLD YOU SO that they put the Bohl show in the wrong time slot and used facts to back it up.
Hell I would be hard pressed to get up early in the AM just to watch a coaches show. He told ya so. :D PL

SlickVic
01-05-2008, 07:11 AM
If you reread the article it was more of a I TOLD YOU SO that they put the Bohl show in the wrong time slot and used facts to back it up.
Hell I would be hard pressed to get up early in the AM just to watch a coaches show. He told ya so. :D PL

theres no need to re read it i caught his point plain as day the first and only time...my problem with his post is personaly i dont care who does or doesnt whatch the craig bohl football show had the season pass multiple years on my tivo dont think ive ever missed his show but i mean my oh my mcfeeleys remarks of "i told you so" are completley lame what a fool his blog blows what does krispy kreme have to do about sports? he has no blogs about bowl games or the bcs title game...then his little post about putting together a fish house hahaha what a fool...hes a "msum alum" but no blogs about burgess so he obviously isnt a fan of the sweet dragon hoop squad...mcfeeleys a moron

tcbison
01-05-2008, 01:21 PM
For myself I would just catch the Bohl show on the internet. I bet that got a lot of hits. To compare could you watch the Lennon show online?

Trim
01-05-2008, 01:31 PM
To be honest, DVR's and other technology have turned the Neilsen's and Arbitron ratings into a joke. I don't buy the numbers for a second, but it still makes for amusing reading. Not sure what McFeely's trying to accomplish here, maybe become the next Pat Ruesse in a bigger market?

As an aside, for you old timers like me...I love that time slot. Skipping church and watching the Jim Adelson pre-game show? As a little kid, that was pretty good stuff.

I think I remember that. Didn't Tom Coyne have some Vikes pre-game show too? I mostly remember people calling and and just screaming or saying a swear word or something. my oh my sometimes he'd get 5 of those in row! I'd be sitting there laughing like the little kid I was.

tcbison
01-05-2008, 01:56 PM
I think we should all have the ignore McFeeley chip installed into our computers.

Bison101
01-05-2008, 02:06 PM
A ZERO RATING?!

Impossible!

tjbison
01-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Maybe they only polled SIoux fans??

HerdBot
01-05-2008, 02:23 PM

Given the success of both football programs, all it does is prove the coaches show is overrated and has little or no value. I mean if Bohl can get a zero rating and Bison football sells out and is arguably the biggest show in North Dakota...who cares about the show.

The live and scheduled TV model is obselete just like newspapers. We all u se a tivo these days or the internet. Except for sports.

lakesbison
01-05-2008, 02:27 PM
ILL BE LOOKING AT THE OFFICIAL NOV BOOK NIELSON RATING on MONDAY when I GET BACK TO WORK

BUT in 2006 it was:

in the 25-54 group.

NDSU Bohl 1.2

UND Lennon .8

Im doubting 2007 was MUCH different.

END OF DISCUSSION

Bison bison
01-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Mcfeeley is obviously out of touch with midwestern media and its market.

I bet of the 15,000 tv's tuned into the Lennon show 14,900 were old farmers who fell asleep with the television on after watching the weather.

sambini
01-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Lakes thanks for the info. Looking forward to your report on this next week.+++++++

CaBisonFan
01-05-2008, 04:39 PM
You can blame the trolls of areavoices.com for no comments being allowed on his blog. They ruined the media blog and then took dead aim on McFeely's blog.

Then it's not a blog. He shouldn't use it as an editorial page.

aces1180
01-05-2008, 04:52 PM
It is a terrible time for a show. Many fans are at church during that time. They should go to 10:30. I am sure he is correct.

The moron that picked that time should be fired.

I agree that the time slot does suck. Like I mentioned, thank goodness for DVR and the WWW.

roadwarrior
01-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I think I only watched it live once or twice. Yes, it's an awful time to have it on tv. McFeely was right on that point.

lakesbison
01-05-2008, 06:26 PM
OK.. HERES THE DEAL. I called in from the ice house to work for this people!

WHEN NDSU was at 10:30 last year it got a 10 share

UND at 11 got a 6 share.

(KEEP IN MIND< WDAZ in G.FORKS is included, which BUMPS UP WDAY"S NUMBERS- its BS that they do that, but KX4, 11, FOX DO NOT have a seperate rating with another station, so obviously the numbers are skewed.)

NOV 07 BOHL SHOW 10:30 AM on KX4 6 Share

NOV 07 UND SHOW 10:30 PM on WDAY/WDAZ 10 Share.

SOOOOO... yes its getting better ratings, but OBVIOUSLY everyone on WDAZ in grand forks watches it, which skewes the share higher.

10;30pm timeslot does help, yes, but WHAT MCFOOLY FORGETS TO MENTION AND WITHOUT COMMENTS-WE CANT CALL HIM ON IT.. is the WDAZ influence on those ratings.

SO MCFOOLY..> YOU SIR.. ARE A FREAKIN MORON CUZ YOU ONLY GIVE US HALF THE TRUTH!!!

NorthernBison
01-05-2008, 06:53 PM
I get both WDAY and WDAZ. In 2006 they flip flopped the shows on the two stations. On WDAY it was NDSU at 10:35 and UND at 11:05. On WDAZ it was UND at 10:35 and NDSU following at 11:05. The numbers should have been a good indication of the true ratings of the two shows. Both were on each station in each market.

I notice that McFeeley was supposedly quoting ratings from the sweeps period. Does anybody know when that was? Does it matter?

TheBisonator
01-05-2008, 08:07 PM
I think I remember that. Didn't Tom Coyne have some Vikes pre-game show too? I mostly remember people calling and and just screaming or saying a swear word or something. my oh my sometimes he'd get 5 of those in row! I'd be sitting there laughing like the little kid I was.

I remember Tom Coyne's "Pre-Game Show"!! Tom Coyne was a good friend of my family back in the 80's until we moved to Minneapolis. I used to watch it every Sunday before The NFL Today. The call-ins were funny as hell. A lot of stuff a 6-8 year-old kid should not be hearing. LOL

Shawn-O
01-05-2008, 08:28 PM

Yeah, I think that was after Adelson moved to Arizona. Anyone know how he's doing? I remember him for the Vikes pre-games, and the play-by-play for state BB.

Bison"FANatic"
01-05-2008, 09:46 PM
If you air it at 10:30 in the morning or 10:30 at night who cares. In this day of age with dvr's, tivo the internet and if all else fails in households that are not up to date with technology there is always the vcr. Oh and don't forget the internet. The people that want to see it will get to see it. It just has to be out there someplace. We will see what 4 and 11 do next year as this was a trial. The way the sioux drew people in attendance they all must have watched it on Sunday to see the highlights as it seems they did not go to the games.

Just in today paper he has a article chastising people for the bison sioux talk always digressing into a fight of words that goes nowhere. Then I read the blog and he is basically planting seeds to see if it will grow into controversy and a war of words.

Well Mr McFeely if you have the numbers lets see them and quote the source. As with out the proof it is just more babble coming from your mouth trying to cause controversy. Oh thats right you write for entertainment and not to be informative.

A 0 rating:smh: :smh: :smh: I guess lakes already proved that wrong. Once again another step down the credibility ladder for you.

DIGRAPPLER
01-05-2008, 10:03 PM
The show aired statewide on the NBC network, how does that figure into the numbers? I would be interested how many hits the show got on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Also, I agree the ratings system is outdated and people that want to watch the show find it!!. Further, I think I would rather have 3 statewide televised games on NBC than have good rating on WDAY coaches show anyday! I say we end this thread and talk about something else, we are doin exactly what McFeeley wants.

sambini
01-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I think that was after Adelson moved to Arizona. Anyone know how he's doing? I remember him for the Vikes pre-games, and the play-by-play for state BB. I think he is still around in Mesa, Az.

CaBisonFan
01-06-2008, 12:00 AM

More like Sid Hartman

lakesbison
01-06-2008, 12:01 AM
everyone whos works for a TV station or Ad Agency that subscribes to the NIELSON"S gets a book..

Sweeps was the week after Minnesota Deer opener I believe.

Heres' another problem with NIELSON'S> ONLY.. ONLY.. ONLY people with diaries COUNT!! *mainly OLD people or people without a life that sit and watch tv and actually fills them out*

College kids are NOT given diaries... and futhermore... the whole WDAZ tie in with WDAY for ratings is the ONLY thing Mcfooly can fall back on, but ALAS< he didnt mention that. did he in that blog..

CarringtonBison
01-06-2008, 02:18 AM
I also do not agree with what he is saying. For me personally, that is when I am at church or round at the hospital (if I wake up early enough to get the kids ready for early service). I simply DVR it and watch it later. If I forget, I watch it for free on the internet.

Simple intuition says that more people are going to be able to watch it at 10:30 at night rather than 10:30 am. If two people are selling beer (bud select for sambini) and one is right next to a college frat party and one is next to a convent-who is going to sell more?? DUH. To write a story saying "ha, ha I was right" is childish.

That being said, I would rather we get 3 x as many butts in the seats than have more people watching the coaches show. We obviously have surpassed the sioux in many, many areas-especially attendance. Who really cares!!

Now on the other hand, if it were the other way around, some people on here would be bantering/bashing left and right about this is just one more way that we are better than them.

Mr. Burgundy
01-06-2008, 04:10 PM
The sad thing about this entire discussion is that McFeely is a regular visitor to Bisonville, he uses it for his "sources" and he continually rips on the Bison "Faithful" for being on message boards...and that people should get over the rivalry....yet he just stirs the pot. Guy really bugs me.

Could you imagine a Duke beat writer telling Dookies to get over their hatred of North Carolina? Face it, we don't like them. They are an hour away and he just stirs the pot and twists his "theories" to make it look like UND is an equal to Fargo.

By the way, his recent article in the paper on the bizarre caller that called in and said we should stop talking about UND on the Fargo radio show.....that was LAKES. he actually did a really solid job. He basically said that they have been asking for callers on the radio show for a half hour, and nobody called in....so Lakes calls in and tells them that Fargo doesn't care...we don't play them anymore...etc. He rudely gets cut off from the call and degraded by McFeely for being a Fargo homer.

tjbison
01-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Unlike Sioux fans bison fans ATTEND the games and don't wait to watch what happened on the coaches show:hide: oh yeah I watched every coaches show at my will VIA THE INTERNET!

onbison09
01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
How can only 950 fans watch the show and 15,000 watch the Whoiux when they can't even draw that to a game???????????????? McFeely you are a tool. (Is there an e-mail thingy for him on in-forum so I can vent?) It probably didn't help that he absolutly killed the show after one week. What f****in moron.

lakesbison
01-07-2008, 12:18 AM
I agree...

heres' the problem. this A HOLE mcfooly has pictures of marcil... but the OTHER problem is.

A) WE call/email and bitch to marcils about him & the editors (which many of us have done- his articles are 7th grade level at best) if WE DO THAT, he walks into the boss and say's "SEE I STIR THE POT, EVERYONE HATES ME OR LOVES ME.. bla bla

B) if we do nothing, he stays status quo (much like everything else in FARGO!)

C) We have the "ADVERTISERS" call into the SALES manager at the forum or the GENERAL MANAGER and bitch.

C's the only thing we can do, becuz A & B that piece of poop wins.

Ive been passing the word, I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A FORUM PAPER in 5 years and will continue!!

I get more BISON news on here or FOX or than forum anyday.

56BISON73
01-07-2008, 12:32 AM
There is only one way to win this game. You hit them where is hurts. In the pocket book.
You get a couple hundred people together and call for management to show up. You voice your concerns about the lack of Bison coverage etc. You then have the people in attendance come up and cancel their subscriptions in front of management and let them know that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Content should change accordingly. If not you save money by not purchasing a product that meets your needs. PL

aces1180
01-07-2008, 12:50 AM
There is only one way to win this game. You hit them where is hurts. In the pocket book.
You get a couple hundred people together and call for management to show up. You voice your concerns about the lack of Bison coverage etc. You then have the people in attendance come up and cancel their subscriptions in front of management and let them know that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Content should change accordingly. If not you save money by not purchasing a product that meets your needs. PL

I like the idea, but newspapers don't make money from subscriptions.

What people really need to do is tell the management that if they don't increase coverage, they will not support the advertiser...Very much like Lakes mentioned...Then make sure to tell these businesses that you will not be able to support them if they advertise with the newspaper...

That would kill them where it hurts, in the pocket books.

56BISON73
01-07-2008, 12:57 AM
I like the idea, but newspapers don't make money from subscriptions.

What people really need to do is tell the management that if they don't increase coverage, they will not support the advertiser...Very much like Lakes mentioned...Then make sure to tell these businesses that you will not be able to support them if they advertise with the newspaper...

That would kill them where it hurts, in the pocket books.

I knew I forgot something in my post in regards to subscibers and adverising etc. . Thanks PL

02Bison
01-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Wow, some of you need to stop taking someone's opinion piece in a paper so seriously. Boycot The Forum because of McFeeley...that's hillarious. He's putting the baited hook out there and finding lots of gullible Bison homers willing to bite it.

TheDoctor
01-07-2008, 02:08 AM
I NEVER missed the Bohl show at 10:30 on Sunday nights. I watched the show on the computer every week this year. Why? 11 AM church. ;)

56BISON73
01-07-2008, 02:16 AM
I would also like to add that the concerns-bitching going on now was going on back in the 70s for the exact same reasons. Why??? I dont know. You would have thought that some change would have happened over time. PL

HerdBot
01-07-2008, 06:34 AM

I still subscribe. I'm not quite ready to boycot them because we clearly made our voices clear. Let's see how they respond. I'd be more in favor of a boycott of other forum products but the biggest power is influencing my employer not to not advertise with them.

56BISON73
01-07-2008, 07:06 AM
I still subscribe. I'm not quite ready to boycot them because we clearly made our voices clear. Let's see how they respond. I'd be more in favor of a boycott of other forum products but the biggest power is influencing my employer not to not advertise with them.

Advertisers pay money to get their business in front of a certain amount of "eyes". Rates are based on that fact. If they lose subscibers they lose "eyes" to view there product. A business has no reason to pull advertisements unless they arent getting a return on their investment dollar.

But unless there is someone who advertises with the Forum and has the same views as those expressed here how do you get the advertisers to stop advertising???
PL

bisonmike2
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I not surprised the ratings tanked. You move the time from late night to early morning and you change the station too. It's asking them alot to not only view it on a different stations and a completely different time slot. I know they want to get in as a lead in for NFL football but we're in Jesusland up here and there are a lot of people going to be away at church. I would be interested to see how it would do head to head against the UND show. I would think we would see different numbers especially since UND doesn't have the guy with the mustache anymore. I'd bet that most of the viewers for the Lennon football show were colleges kids who were fiipping through the channels and stopped on Dale's show b/c they thought it was a porno on public access or something. Who has a mustache like that and isn't a porn star?

MN_BISON
01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
I not surprised the ratings tanked. You move the time from late night to early morning and you change the station too. It's asking them alot to not only view it on a different stations and a completely different time slot. I know they want to get in as a lead in for NFL football but we're in Jesusland up here and there are a lot of people going to be away at church. I would be interested to see how it would do head to head against the UND show. I would think we would see different numbers especially since UND doesn't have the guy with the mustache anymore. I'd bet that most of the viewers for the Lennon football show were colleges kids who were fiipping through the channels and stopped on Dale's show b/c they thought it was a porno on public access or something. Who has a mustache like that and isn't a porn star?

Gene Roebuck.

aces1180
01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
I agree...

heres' the problem. this A HOLE mcfooly has pictures of marcil... but the OTHER problem is.

A) WE call/email and bitch to marcils about him & the editors (which many of us have done- his articles are 7th grade level at best) if WE DO THAT, he walks into the boss and say's "SEE I STIR THE POT, EVERYONE HATES ME OR LOVES ME.. bla bla

B) if we do nothing, he stays status quo (much like everything else in FARGO!)

C) We have the "ADVERTISERS" call into the SALES manager at the forum or the GENERAL MANAGER and bitch.

C's the only thing we can do, becuz A & B that piece of poop wins.

Ive been passing the word, I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A FORUM PAPER in 5 years and will continue!!

I get more BISON news on here or FOX or than forum anyday.

Speaking of Fox News, they just talked about how rational people think the Bison should play the Sioux. Looks like its not just McFeely stirrng the pot.

TheBisonator
01-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Speaking of Fox News, they just talked about how rational people think the Bison should play the Sioux. Looks like its not just McFeely stirrng the pot.

I think the Forum should contuct an official poll to see what the percentages are of people not wanting it/wanting it...