PDA

View Full Version : Bison Fans everywhere

TateMosersneighbor
01-01-2008, 12:05 AM
As I sit in my basement, having a pre-drink to the pre-drink to the pre-drink before the drink...I can't help but think about all the Bison Fans out there and hoping they all have a safe and not sober night. I'm heading over to my neighbor's, from my login some of you might know him. I'll salivate over his national championship ring and try on his helmet just like last year.

God Bless Bison Football, Chris LeDoux and loose women that attended NDSU from 1994-1999.

I'll be up tonight for the kickoff, hope my wife is too.

Spoons

FarSouth Bison
01-01-2008, 02:09 AM
Be careful of all those pre-drinks to the drinks, too many of those and you won't be able to stand up. Happy New Year to you and your family.

extremerouge
01-01-2008, 04:46 PM
As I sit in my basement, having a pre-drink to the pre-drink to the pre-drink before the drink...I can't help but think about all the Bison Fans out there and hoping they all have a safe and not sober night. I'm heading over to my neighbor's, from my login some of you might know him. I'll salivate over his national championship ring and try on his helmet just like last year.

God Bless Bison Football, Chris LeDoux and loose women that attended NDSU from 1994-1999.

Spoons
haha thanks! now that is a funny post!!!

HerdBot
01-02-2008, 12:06 AM

Spoons

yeah that was certainly one of the stranger postes of the year.

Gully
01-02-2008, 12:45 AM

Spoons

Slap her on the butt....she'll know who it's from.

spelunker64
01-02-2008, 03:23 AM
God Bless Chris LeDoux :nod:

onbison09
01-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Dang this a weird thread!!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

NDFAN2
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM
God Bless Chris LeDoux :nod:

Yes, God Bless Chris LeDoux. I hope there's a bucking horse in heaven for you!