PDA

View Full Version : Bismarck Bison Vs Gophers Watch Party

No_Skill
12-31-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm thinking of hosting a watch party of the Bison vs. Gophers game here in Bismarck. I have the game recorded in HD and I have a 94" screen.

Space is limited, but we could sqeeze in about 10 - 12 people.

I was thinking about sometime after the Superbowl, but I'm open for other suggestions.

Anyone interested? Thoughts?

BisBison
12-31-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm thinking of hosting a watch party of the Bison vs. Gophers game here in Bismarck. I have the game recorded in HD and I have a 94" screen.

I was thinking about sometime after the Superbowl, but I'm open for other suggestions.

I'll bring the bud, count me in.

HerdBot
12-31-2007, 04:23 AM

Man thats a great idea. Why can't someone do it in Fargo? I'd love to drive by I own the dvd but it would be cool watching it at a local sports bar.

SUBISON247
12-31-2007, 05:31 AM
I'm game!!!!!! Just keep us posted.

RHM
12-31-2007, 02:25 PM
Instead of wasting your time watching the gophers crappy team do something more productive and recruit a few teammakers. We can always use the money.

TransAmBison
12-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Instead of wasting your time watching the gophers crappy team do something more productive and recruit a few teammakers. We can always use the money.
Maybe by watching the game there might be some teammaker recruiting!

BisonBabe
12-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Maybe by watching the game there might be some teammaker recruiting!

Well said :nod: :nod:

BlueBisonRock
12-31-2007, 05:19 PM

And I thought that I was watching an outstanding Bison team take it to the Gopher.

Anytime Bison fans can get together is a good time. Enjoy the get together.

bisonmike2
12-31-2007, 05:41 PM

who pissed in your corn flakes this morning? Instead of posting a pointless post why don't you go out and shovel a sidewalk or something?

/Of course I take it all back if you were only joking.

4mcruenomore
01-01-2008, 05:03 AM
cheer when you see my wife and I after the first bison td!!!!