scottheck
12-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Charter is carrying it.

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:13 PM
CableOne didn't have the wolves game on last night either

scottheck
12-15-2007, 06:13 PM
There's no graphics with the coverage. Can't tell the score until they announce it.
Bison up 15-8.

Ginsbach
12-15-2007, 06:16 PM
For those who have Cable One, the game is on channel 307.

Tatanka
12-15-2007, 06:16 PM
DirecTV has it.

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:18 PM
For those who have Cable One, the game is on channel 307.

I take it thats for people with Digital cable

Ginsbach
12-15-2007, 06:19 PM
I take it thats for people with Digital cable

Ah, yeah. Not sure about what channel it would be for those who have just basic cable.

Bison101
12-15-2007, 06:21 PM
The bar showing the score just came up. Right after the amazing dunk.

Da Bison
12-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I called Cableone & get a message that says resources are busy goodby.
I emailed them to tell them to disconnect my service & that I will do everything in my power to see that they lose their franchise in Fargo.

Our direct TV will be hooked up Thursday.

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Thats because CableOne has no one in there offices of the weekend.

westriver bison
12-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Summit tv is not working either:ranting:

No_Skill
12-15-2007, 06:30 PM
You guys are missing a good performance from our crew. DirecTV all the way baby!!

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:31 PM
You guys are missing a good performance from our crew. DirecTV all the way baby!!

thanks for rubbing it in!!

No_Skill
12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=900008

Any takers???

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:35 PM
I wish I could get a dish but I live in an apartment which faces the wrong direction. Everyone on my side of the build can't get reception because we have nowher to place the dish:(

No_Skill
12-15-2007, 06:39 PM
I wish I could get a dish but I live in an apartment which faces the wrong direction. Everyone on my side of the build can't get reception because we have nowher to place the dish:(

If you contact the building management they must allow the dish to be installed where ever needed. They cannot deny you access to DirecTV.

jeff0078
12-15-2007, 06:41 PM
This is totally fishy. I called CableOne last night in regards to the T-wolves game not being on and the lady I spoke to said it was a broadcast issue, not CableOne's doing. I knew that was bullshit as soon as a friend in the cities confirmed that he was watching the Wolves. What we're seeing is Wisconsin's/Milwaukee's FSN North feed.

Tatanka
12-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Teh dinguses running the score graphics on FSN can't seem to figure out which team is in white. They keep giving CSU points when the Bison score...:banghead:

jeff0078
12-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Did the game end up selling out or not? What are the chances that this is some sort of a local blackout (which would only affect basic cable)?

OldBisonFan
12-15-2007, 06:44 PM
The Cableone TV Guide Channel has the Bison playing on Channel #33 at 1PM. Why are they showing Wisconsin soccer? CableOne SUCKS. Why isn't the game on basic cable?

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:48 PM
This is totally fishy. I called CableOne last night in regards to the T-wolves game not being on and the lady I spoke to said it was a broadcast issue, not CableOne's doing. I knew that was bullshit as soon as a friend in the cities confirmed that he was watching the Wolves. What we're seeing is Wisconsin's/Milwaukee's FSN North feed.

I called last night about the same thing and was given the same anwser. I don't know why we are getting the WI FSN

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 06:51 PM
If you contact the building management they must allow the dish to be installed where ever needed. They cannot deny you access to DirecTV.

Thats not what management of the building told me. I asked them about this when I moved in and they said I could only mount a dish on my balcony.

westriver bison
12-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Summit TV finally started working:)

OldBisonFan
12-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Scott and Irv just said on the radio that CableOne is Fargo is having problems with the feed. All of ND is seeing the game, just not in Fargo. If CableOne has all these problems, maybe we need a new cable company in town. It's time for CableOne to step it up or move out.:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :banghead:

jeff0078
12-15-2007, 06:55 PM
If you want to stick it to CableOne, sign up with the newest cable company in town.

http://www.midcocomm.com/

No idea if the same thing is going on with their broadcast. FWIW, I've e-mail Gene Taylor and Jeff Kolpack in search of answers. :D

jeff0078
12-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Scott and Irv just said on the radio that CableOne is Fargo is having problems with the feed. All of ND is seeing the game, just not in Fargo. If CableOne has all these problems, maybe we need a new cable company in town. It's time for CableOne to step it up or move out.:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :banghead:

PROBLEMS WITH THE FEED??? This Wisconsin feed has been on since I got home from work last night. What a bunch of asshats.

OldBisonFan
12-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Mid doesn't have service to Moorhead do they?

No_Skill
12-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Thats not what management of the building told me. I asked them about this when I moved in and they said I could only mount a dish on my balcony.

From http://www.directstartv.com/directv/directv_apartment_installation.html

"The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has a rule that generally forbids local governments and homeowners associations from enforcing unreasonable restrictions regarding the installation of satellite dishes one meter or smaller. For more information visit the FCC website (http://www.fcc.gov/mb/facts/otard.html). "

If you push hard enough you can get it done. Talk to an installer and present an informed argument to the building management.

aces1180
12-15-2007, 07:02 PM
PROBLEMS WITH THE FEED??? This Wisconsin feed has been on since I got home from work last night. What a bunch of asshats.

If you live in West Fargo, switch to Midcontinent Communications.

jeff0078
12-15-2007, 07:07 PM
Mid doesn't have service to Moorhead do they?

Looks like I jumped the gun on that one. It appears that it's only offered in West Fargo and maybe Reile's Acres. I live in West Fargo, so I've been aware of them for awhile as I saw them installing lines underground firsthand. Had no idea it wasn't being offered in Fargo (or Moorhead). Apologies if I got anyone's hopes up. :(

OldBisonFan
12-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Channel #33 is flickering between the WI soccer game and the NDSU basketball game. Why doesn't CableOne have someone around on the weekend to fix this? Or is it out of the area CableOne's hands?

OldBisonFan
12-15-2007, 07:18 PM
It's on tv now in the FM area:)

jeff0078
12-15-2007, 11:07 PM
I ended up hearing back from Jeff Kolpack:

I heard it was as CableOne snafu. We're doing a story on it for Sunday.
jk

:)

Mr. Burgundy
12-15-2007, 11:21 PM
We have Mid Continent, and it is great. I DVR'd the game, and just watched it after going to the game. I was impressed with Sam, Tveidt, and Freddy. All giving good minutes. Sam has an argument for starting if you ask me. But, I like his offense off the bench, so that is probably where he is best suited.

Jdubs21
12-15-2007, 11:48 PM
anyone know if they are going to replay the game?

Mr_Meanor
12-15-2007, 11:50 PM
I believe it will be replayed tonight at 10:30

bisoneer
12-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Great game Bison, it was a very pleasant surprise and overdue. Keep it going now, too bad about the long layover.

TheBisonator
12-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Midcontinent is great. You can get CBC Winnipeg with Midcon.

freelancer
12-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Hey... I've got directv... and it beats cable one anyday.

If you call them before Feb... you can get a $50 credit on your bill by doing the following:

Tell them your interested in the refer a friend program,
and when they ask for the account number, give them this account number: 44175612.

It's there refer a friend program.

The DirecTV number is 1-866-443-8869.

It's pretty simple, you'll earn $10 a month credit on your bill, for 5 straight months. ($50 Credit)

It's that easy.

Go Bison!

SlickVic
12-16-2007, 03:58 AM
Hey... I've got directv... and it beats cable one anyday.

If you call them before Feb... you can get a $50 credit on your bill by doing the following:

Tell them your interested in the refer a friend program,
and when they ask for the account number, give them this account number: 44175612.

It's there refer a friend program.

The DirecTV number is 1-866-443-8869.

It's pretty simple, you'll earn $10 a month credit on your bill, for 5 straight months. ($50 Credit)

It's that easy.

Go Bison!

if you really need your bill paid that bad id be willing to pay it for you for a few months if you would quit being such a scavenger my oh my

SirHinn
12-16-2007, 08:35 AM
if you really need your bill paid that bad id be willing to pay it for you for a few months if you would quit being such a scavenger my oh my

HAHA, AWESOME POST!! REP POINTS FOR YOU AFTER THAT ONE!!!!

Da Bison
12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
I called Cableone today and discontinued my service.
The service rep. wasn't even aware of the problem this weekend.

We have our Direct TV hooked up & now we get the sports channels.

Cableone will be losing a ton of business as long as their customer service stays so poor.

Bison_Pride
12-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Direct Tv? So you were heavily influenced by those Beyonce "Upgrade" commericals? I think CableOne is the worst cable company I've ever seen, but it's funny how many people were so adamant about supporting them the last time their contract with Fargo came up for renewal. I too will someday switch and and lend my support to Rupert Murdock (direct TV) someday soon.

SlickVic
12-23-2007, 07:25 AM
I called Cableone today and discontinued my service.
The service rep. wasn't even aware of the problem this weekend.

We have our Direct TV hooked up & now we get the sports channels.

Cableone will be losing a ton of business as long as their customer service stays so poor.

chea cable one blows what do they offer 6 hd channels that are straight choppyness...direct tvs dominant just love the hd quality n channel selection not to mention customer service my oh my what am i going on my 2nd strait year of free showtime u can pretty much talk there customer service reps into anything u please...told the one lady my dvr malfunctioned n didnt record a football game i was waiting all week to see "oh im so sorry about that heres what i can do 3 months of free showtime" i was like its show time then baby...all of there installers are so sweet drank a few brews w the one dude who installed the updated dish for me he was being so tight he had so many good jokes but honestly theres absolutley no reason to even consider keeping cable cuz cable one is a complete joke...did they ever get tnt hd back yet??? hahaha wow that company got played tnt hd pulled the plug w them last year right before the playoffs n i doubt they got it back

Mr. Burgundy
12-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Slick, that was a classic. Good stuff.

TheDoctor
12-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Nice work slick! I'll sign up and then let you call customer service for me. ;)

P.S.- All I want for Christmas is to sit down for a nice meal with The RoadWarrior, Mr. Burgundy, and SlickVic! :rofl: Classic! ;)

SlickVic
12-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Nice work slick! I'll sign up and then let you call customer service for me. ;)

P.S.- All I want for Christmas is to sit down for a nice meal with The RoadWarrior, Mr. Burgundy, and SlickVic! :rofl: Classic! ;)

chea its about time ive been tellin u for 2 years d-tvs dominant tried to get u in on that hot sunday ticket deal earlier this year but chea let me check the hd capablities real quick like...7 nfl games in hd right now 4 nba hd games tonight...18 hd movie channels...nba nfl nhl golf and versus networks all in hd...msg hd yes hd nesn hd and a bunch of fox sports nets in hd (pretty useless unless u have the league pass tho)...espn espn2 hd...tnt tbs fx a&e bio history nat geo discovery tlc sci fi animal planet nickolodeon cartoon network spike tv cmt mtv vh1 cnbc weather channel fbn cnn home & garden food network all in crystal clear 100 percent digital high definition...oh wait i forgot direct tv is also pretty much the exclusive home to the grand daddy of all the networks the big ten network in hd of course chea n u can get all the locals in hd to so i dont even want to hear about it go buy an off air antena the best one money can buy send in the reciept and d-tv will credit your account for having to purchase it...at my old house couldnt pick up a signal went thru like 3 different off air antenas got credited for all of them finally went and grabed a rooftop one over at sight on sound had them in stall it bill came to about $300 next 6 months didnt pay a dime on the d-tv bill it was pretty nice

TheDoctor
12-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a little work though. ;)

SlickVic
12-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Sounds like a little work though. ;)

it was my first hd tv like 3 years ago so i think it had more to do with my tv and the local station antennas around here then direct tv but non the less direct tv more then took care of me...when you order tho make sure you get the new dish and make sure they get talked into giving you a free hd dvr...i got 2 free hd dvrs one in the pimp room and one for my projector lets just say slick knows how to sweet talk ;)