PDA

View Full Version : Got the 2007 Season Review DVD

BigBison
12-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Went to Scheels today and they had the Season In Review DVDs out already! I just got done watching it, its alot like last years DVD. It has the KX4 sports guy narrating it, plus between each game he's interviewing Walker about each game, and the next game. The Gopher and Homecoming parts are my favorite.

scheelsguy
12-14-2007, 05:52 AM
I would like to thank KVLY11/KX4 for the GREAT job they did on the production of this DVD. Awesome job guy's!

bisonmike2
12-14-2007, 02:29 PM
can this be ordered online anywhere?

Tatanka
12-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Got mine, x2.

Spectacular cover art, especially the picture on the back... ;) :nod:

TransAmBison
12-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Just got mine! Can hardly wait to watch it tonight! Yep, have to agree, the back pic is a nice one! Now you'll have to come sign autographs at tailgating like SDbison!

HerdBot
12-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Got mine, x2.

Spectacular cover art, especially the picture on the back... ;) :nod:

The artwork on the back is WAY BETTER but the artwork on the front is MUCH WORSE.

The quality of the production is similar. Slight upgrade over last year but not a huge improvement. I can't complain because 3 years ago we didn't have these video's at all.

The bottom line: It's cool and the money goes to athletics which is important. I'm buying multiple copies for stocking stuffers.

scheelsguy
12-15-2007, 02:08 AM
As of now, the Fargo Scheels store is the only place you can purchase the DVD. We will be adding it to the scheels website later. If you would like to order a copy please call 701-298-2918 during business hours. We would be happy to send anyone a copy.

Tatanka
12-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Just got mine! Can hardly wait to watch it tonight! Yep, have to agree, the back pic is a nice one! Now you'll have to come sign autographs at tailgating like SDbison!
Yes. Perhaps I will set up a table at the spring game...:nod: :D

BisBison
12-16-2007, 02:20 PM
As of now, the Fargo Scheels store is the only place you can purchase the DVD. We will be adding it to the scheels website later. If you would like to order a copy please call 701-298-2918 during business hours. We would be happy to send anyone a copy.

Isn't it going to be sold at the Bismarck store??. It was last year.

scheelsguy
12-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Please ask the Bismarck store to carry them. Customers asking for something like that gets it done quicker than I could. Otherwise give me a call and I'll make sure you get one.

BisBison
12-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Please ask the Bismarck store to carry them. Customers asking for something like that gets it done quicker than I could. Otherwise give me a call and I'll make sure you get one.

Damn, was in Fargo yesterday for the bball game and didn't pick one up thinking it'll be sold in the Bismarck store. My kids didn't pick up on my Christmas present clues I dropped while in the Fargo store. I thought I was being pretty shameless, but nobody picked up on it.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yo
12-16-2007, 08:54 PM
I watched the video this morning and it was very well done. I am just curious if Walker could be paid for his commentary or would that be some NCAA violation. Just curious do not want to start some big rampage.

IL_Bison
12-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Just got mine but haven't watched the whole thing yet.

I hope that next year at this time the DVD is NOT available because we just got done winning a National Championship!

onbison09
12-17-2007, 03:03 AM
What is the scheels website?

Bisonguy
12-17-2007, 03:05 AM
What is the scheels website?

http://www.scheelssports.com

You're probably better off calling the Fargo store and getting someone in the Collegiate apparel section. I don't believe they're selling it on their website.

sambini
12-23-2007, 06:29 AM
Got mine yesterday. They got a lot of them at the Fargo Scheels. Thanks again Scheelsguy for all you do. Looking forward to new Bison stuff in 2008.

Bisonguy
12-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I'll have to run out there today and pick one up.

missingnumber7
12-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Got mine in the mail from home for christmas, told the kiddos I didnt' want any presents till i got home, but talk about pumped up. My adrenaline was through the roof. I am just disappointed they didn't have this years intro on there. This is just the beginning of the media hype that comes with D1 sports. I can't wait.

scheelsguy
12-27-2007, 05:05 AM
It would be great to have the "Thunder" intro on the DVD. Unfortunately it costs a fortune to use it since AC/DC owns the rights to the song. I know they looked into it, but in order to purchase the rights to use it on something like the highlight DVD wasn't going to happen.

sambini
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks again Scheels guy for all the Bison stuff that you folks supply. Remember to support those that support the BISON. You guys are great.

HerdBot
12-31-2007, 04:30 AM
Thanks again Scheels guy for all the Bison stuff that you folks supply. Remember to support those that support the BISON. You guys are great.

Great point! Scheels rocks! They are local so the money stays here in Fargo and they have a great track record of supporting local schools such as the Bison. In case your not familiar, they got the Hall Of Fame, a gigantic Bison store with cool stuff like the old Dakotah field flags, and set up cool things like pep rallies.

BeckerBison
01-03-2008, 09:57 PM

I live near St. Cloud and that Scheels store is starting to carry more and more NDSU stuff. I was there today and saw allot of items (T-shorts, sweatshirts, mini helmets, trash can, neck tie, street signs. etc.). It is great to this. Also, the St. Cloud store now has Bison Illustrated offered.

I got my DVD when I was in Fargo last weekend for my brothers wedding. I snuck away from the gift opening to buy it. Great DVD and I too agree that it is well done.

Hammersmith
01-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Last year, all the money from the DVD went into scholarships. Is that also true this year?

HerdBot
01-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Last year, all the money from the DVD went into scholarships. Is that also true this year?

I'm read somewhere it does. I can't remember where though.

HerdBot
01-10-2008, 06:17 PM
I don't know if this is old news but it's on the Scheels website for purchase now for you out of town folks.

http://www.scheelssports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=10001&productId=61805&langId=-1

aces1180
01-10-2008, 06:19 PM
I don't know if this is old news but it's on the Scheels website for purchase now for you out of town folks.

http://www.scheelssports.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=10001&productId=61805&langId=-1

Thanks for pointing this out!