PDA

View Full Version : Fsn

Bison"FANatic"
12-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Ok just rambling a bit but lately flipping through the channels. There seems to be a definite void left in FSN North after the gophers pulled their games over to the Big Ten Network. There are more high school games and such on there. I know we are going to be on Saturday. You would think that there could be something worked out with them to carry more games. I don't know how the tv contracts work with NBC and such but you would think NDSU could work out a contract for a bunch of Boys and Girls BB games and a few football games. I know it takes a bunch of money but I feel there is a void in their coverage and NDSU may be able to fill it. It would do wonders for making us visible as one of the division 1 teams in the north. With the Big ten network in its infancy I think we have been presented possibly with a opportunity that won't come along again. Just some ramblings I am sure NDSU has looked into it.

99Bison
12-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Ok just rambling a bit but lately flipping through the channels. There seems to be a definite void left in FSN North after the gophers pulled their games over to the Big Ten Network. There are more high school games and such on there. I know we are going to be on Saturday. You would think that there could be something worked out with them to carry more games. I don't know how the tv contracts work with NBC and such but you would think NDSU could work out a contract for a bunch of Boys and Girls BB games and a few football games. I know it takes a bunch of money but I feel there is a void in their coverage and NDSU may be able to fill it. It would do wonders for making us visible as one of the division 1 teams in the north. With the Big ten network in its infancy I think we have been presented possibly with a opportunity that won't come along again. Just some ramblings I am sure NDSU has looked into it.

You SHOULD still suggest it to NDSU, specifically JJ.

Bisonguy
12-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Hopefully Jorgenson is already on it, but it shouldn't hurt to mention it.

Bison101
12-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, but there is such a thing called the "T.V. Curse". Not that I'm a believer...

99Bison
12-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Yeah, but there is such a thing called the "T.V. Curse". Not that I'm a believer...

If ALL your games get on TV... It's pretty hard to be cursed.

BisBison
12-13-2007, 01:06 PM

We broke that curse Oct 20, 2007 in MN:nod: :nod: :nod:

BisonCountry
12-13-2007, 01:20 PM
We broke that curse Oct 20, 2007 in MN:nod: :nod: :nod:

I think he's referencing the basketball team which is something like 0-8 in televised games.

Bison"FANatic"
12-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I don't know it was just a thought I used to watch FSN quite a bit but lately it has just been high school games, replays of twins games, oh and you can't forget the specials on the timberwolves cheerleaders. There is a void lets fill it NDSU!!!!

BisBison
12-14-2007, 03:55 AM
I think he's referencing the basketball team which is something like 0-8 in televised games.

Oops guess I forgot what thread I was on.:hide: :blush: