PDA

View Full Version : Tim Miles on 740 The Fan today at 1:10 pm

Ricky Bobby
12-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Tim Miles on 740 The Fan today with Dan Hammer at 1:10 pm. If you can not tune into 740 am, you can tune in at:

http://www.740thefan.com/

Ricky Bobby
12-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Just found out that Saul is on at noon as well.

TheDoctor
12-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Timmy's dream is for the two of us to meet in the NCCA's someday. Highly unlikely considering, but worth dreaming. ;)

lakesbison
12-11-2007, 06:26 PM
I had to call into TIMMY... what a stud.

I threw a softball at him with the Bucky Maughn teammaker luncheon comment and he hit it outta the park.. "Bucky is the reason I left NDSU, I just kept destroying him in those luncheon's, it was too easy after awhile"

haha priceless..

TheDoctor
12-11-2007, 07:12 PM
My favorite lunch story was when Tim said "I am sure most of you know Bucky is a part owner of a golf course (which he really is), yeah it's one of those little putt-putt courses. It's really cute when he goes there to golf he spends the night in the little house on hole #9 that you have to hit the ball through." When Bucky got up there he was still laughing so hard he couldn't think of anything so he says "For a guy who has won 1 f'en basketball game in your career you sure think your smart. Yeah, I win National Championship after National Championship and noone seems to care, but you win one f'en basketball game and your the greatest basketball coach ever. Unbelievable!". You can't make up material like that. They were classic! ;)

lakesbison
12-11-2007, 07:20 PM
DUDE!! i gave Miles that story.. about the golf course.. that was hilaroius... it started with "yes, as you know BUCKY is part owner of a golf course at the lakes, and the first order of business was to change it into a Mini-golf course to better suit Bucky.. with the little clubs and little BALLS" ha ha

hilarious..

onbison09
12-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Bucky is the man!!! Gotta love em. Tim say anything notable?