PDA

View Full Version : emails from CSU alums to AD made public!

WYOBISONMAN
12-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Check out this article.......

http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071209/CSUZONE01/712090348/1002/CUSTOMERSERVICE02

Emails that were sent to CSU AD Paul Kowalczyk urging him to fire Football Coach Sonny Lubick have been made public as were the names of the authors. I guess a good lesson from this is don't put it in an email if you don't want to stand behind your statement in public......

extremerouge
12-11-2007, 01:48 PM
wow i wonder how Kevin Gedeon feels after having this aired out for everyone to see:

"If I could, I would demand a refund. We have sunk to the bottom. What bold steps are you going to take? I will not spend one more dime, spend one more minute or drive one more yard for this team, and trust me, I speak for approximately two dozen wealthy CSU fans in Lone Tree."

Humility apparently wasn't served with his caviar...

56BISON73
12-11-2007, 04:56 PM
wow i wonder how Kevin Gedeon feels after having this aired out for everyone to see:

"If I could, I would demand a refund. We have sunk to the bottom. What bold steps are you going to take? I will not spend one more dime, spend one more minute or drive one more yard for this team, and trust me, I speak for approximately two dozen wealthy CSU fans in Lone Tree."

Humility apparently wasn't served with his caviar...

Now those wealthy fans can tell the U that they wont get one more dime untill those that printed those emails are fired. :D PL