PDA

View Full Version : Game week: Sell this motha out!

DIGRAPPLER
12-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I started thinking about the game over the weekend. Tim Miles is returning to a place were he coached for 4 years, coaching a team that he recruited, coaching against a staff that he hired, coaching in front of fans that still respect him. Saul Phillips and the Bison are playing against a team that they have a history with; two road losses in the last two years, playing against a former coach and colleuge, who I would imagine they want to beat really bad! Not becuase there is any animosity, but because they want want to show the ol' coach how good they are.

As fans, we have the opportunity to show Coach Miles what it is like for a visiting team to play in the BSA!!! I haven't heard how close this is to a sellout, but I thought I needed to start a thread to get it going!!! SELL THIS MOTHA OUT!!

lakesbison
12-10-2007, 02:52 PM
I bought 4 more and have a friend coming with 3 people.

I think we will get this sold out.. ONLY PROBLEM IS THE STUDENTS!!

STAY IN TOWN TIL SATURDAY... CMON.>> WHATS THE BIG DEAL!!

ndsubison1
12-10-2007, 02:59 PM
I bought 4 more and have a friend coming with 3 people.

I think we will get this sold out.. ONLY PROBLEM IS THE STUDENTS!!

STAY IN TOWN TIL SATURDAY... CMON.>> WHATS THE BIG DEAL!!

Even though I'm done with my finals by the end of today, I am still staying for the game! I'm trying to get some of my friends to stay too...

bisonmike2
12-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Will this game be on FSN?

TheDoctor
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I was told several times....yes. ;)

bisonmike2
12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I was told several times....yes. ;)

I used the power of the interweb to indeed find that the game will be live on comcast in the twin cities. hoo-ray!

lakesbison
12-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Yes On Fsn!!!!

SlickVic
12-10-2007, 08:45 PM
i get a few fsn channels in hd doubt this game all be brodcast in hd but thatd be pretty pimp showing off the bsa in hd!!! id expect checks coming in from all across the praires if that were the case ;)

onbison09
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
[quote=SlickVic;165839]i get a few fsn channels in hd doubt this game all be brodcast in hd but thatd be pretty pimp showing off the bsa in hd!!!/quote]
I'm not quite sure about that. :hide: Should be fun watching the game. GO HERD!!!

Swat_Team10
12-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Miles coached at NDSU 6 years didnt he?

Tatanka
12-11-2007, 01:24 AM
I started thinking about the game over the weekend. Tim Miles is returning to a place were he coached for 4 years, coaching a team that he recruited, coaching against a staff that he hired, coaching in front of fans that still respect him. Saul Phillips and the Bison are playing against a team that they have a history with; two road losses in the last two years, playing against a former coach and colleuge, who I would imagine they want to beat really bad! Not becuase there is any animosity, but because they want want to show the ol' coach how good they are.

As fans, we have the opportunity to show Coach Miles what it is like for a visiting team to play in the BSA!!! I haven't heard how close this is to a sellout, but I thought I needed to start a thread to get it going!!! SELL THIS MOTHA OUT!!
Plus plusety plus plus.

BisBison
12-11-2007, 03:21 AM
Miles coached at NDSU 6 years didnt he?

you are correct sir!

lakesbison
12-12-2007, 02:09 AM
im guessing only 4500 show up.

freakin students will be gone.. and the ticket guys said its not selling AS GOOD AS THEY THOUGHT.

TheBisonator
12-12-2007, 02:49 AM
Troy Goergen told me only around 4,000 have been sold.

Didn't we use to get more than that for conference games back in the 80's??

NDSUstudent
12-12-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm sure this game will have a strong walk-up, with 4k sold now there will probably be 5k+ at the game. So that would mean a near sellout, not bad for a game at the start of holiday break.

DIGRAPPLER
12-12-2007, 02:12 PM
On the Dan Hammer show, Dan was saying the the ticket office was extending its hours the rest of the week. It will be open until 7:00 I think. Which to me means they are busy selling tickets. Didn't they extend hours during the football season for sell out games?

heckler
12-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Got done with my finals on Monday... Yes 5 on monday... I don't know how that came to be but that sucked... but I will still be in town!! :cheers: