PDA

View Full Version : Tonight....Conference play begins!!!!

WYOBISONMAN
12-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Tonigh is a huge night in Bison BB history as we begin our first try at a DI conference title. Despite the rout in Minneapolis (Tubby has a hell of a team down there in Gopherville!!) I am looking for the Bison to bounce back and be an immediate threat in the Summit League. Hey.....lets go out there and win our conference! I would suspect that if we won the conference, NDSU may very well be playing in the new post season tourney that is starting this year. And that would be GREAT for Bison BB.

I will be tuning in to Summit TV online and watching as the Herd opens Summit play tonight against powerhouse ORU.......ain't it great to be DI!

99Bison
12-06-2007, 06:21 PM
++++++++++++++

TheDoctor
12-06-2007, 07:58 PM
I agree with Sambini...I mean Dave! Great post and yes my eyes will be on the Bears and Craig Dahl, while my ears will be on the Bison! ;)

Trim
12-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I think I'm going to give Summit TV a try too.

sambini
12-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Good Luck Bison+++++++++++

onbison09
12-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Craig Dahl with the Bears? Did I miss something? (internet hasn't worked in a week:mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )

onbison09
12-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Game has started and audio works fine. Knock on wood. Foul by Winks already on 1st play.

NDSUFan_Sav
12-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Game has started and audio works fine. Knock on wood. Foul by Winks already on 1st play.

Yeah we're going to have a tough time in this conference because we have to double team down low to much and they shoot 3's like no other.

TheDoctor
12-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Craig Dahl with the Bears? Did I miss something? (internet hasn't worked in a week:mad: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )

WOOPS! The Bears played the Giants last week, they played the Redskins last night! I was still thinking about the Giants game because the Bears gave it away! Sorry, my bad! Dahl is starting for the Giants! ;)

TheDoctor
12-07-2007, 07:20 PM

onbison09....how far from Plano is the Sun Bowl??? I envy you! You'll be able to go see Joe play in the Texas vs. The Nation Bowl game! Wear your green and gold for me! ;)