PDA

View Full Version : Bohl's trip to MSP (wild speculation time)

tony
12-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Lakes mentioned that Bohl was in Minneapolis to visit recruits (not surprising). Let's say that he was visiting five and exclude the two students who already gave NDSU verbals. Who do you think that Coach Bohl would be after in the Cities?

My wild guesses: Dan Brown, the 6'5 WR from Osseo. Joe Lund (6'3, 285, center) from Bloomington Kennedy. Jason Obarski (K) from Apple Valley. Mike Rallis, athlete, from Edina. Maybe Jeremy Randle (ath) from De La Salle.

I'm probably way off though.

skolbrother
12-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Sean McWhirter one of the players who left the Gophers last fall. Bohl played with his Dad at Nebraska. I can tell you the restraunt but not relevant.

bisonmike2
12-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Sean McWhirter one of the players who left the Gophers last fall. Bohl played with his Dad at Nebraska. I can tell you the restraunt but not relevant.

what position did sean play and how many years of eligibility does he have left?

skolbrother
12-06-2007, 02:34 PM
I believe defensive line and 2 yrs.

lakesbison
12-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Randle outta DE LA SALLE is a #1 priority.. I guarantee that!!!

kid is incredible... just pray he doesnt have a good basketball season. ha ha.. I know that's mean...... but I WANNA SEE HIM IN BISON GREEN!!

imabison
12-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Randle outta DE LA SALLE is a #1 priority.. I guarantee that!!!

kid is incredible... just pray he doesnt have a good basketball season. ha ha.. I know that's mean...... but I WANNA SEE HIM IN BISON GREEN!!
Oops lakesbison guarantee again. Does that mean it will never happen?

Time will tell. :)

Jdubs21
12-06-2007, 10:20 PM
i dont care what sport he plays....cuz our bball team could use the help and depth....but as long as randle is in green and gold i dont care

Bryan
12-09-2007, 04:26 AM
McWhirther was a redshirt freshman so he would have three years if he went to a 1-AA school.

Randle is a nice player but he's really small. There is a DE named Pryor from Eden Prairie they are looking at.