PDA

View Full Version : Fargo South High...

NDSUFREAK
12-01-2007, 04:35 AM
...hey, its not SDSU :nod: :p

filbert
12-01-2007, 05:30 AM
I obviously haven't had enough to drink to understand this thread.

NDSUFREAK
12-01-2007, 05:33 AM
well apparently a certain forum has turned into a "Talk about SDSU on BISONville" Forum....this isn't sdsu :D

Bisonguy
12-01-2007, 01:36 PM
well apparently a certain forum has turned into a "Talk about SDSU on BISONville" Forum....this isn't sdsu :D

This Forum is for News about teams in the Gateway and Summit League conference. Anything about South High or any other school not on NDSU's schedule or in the Gateway or Summit should be in 'News about other schools'. :banghead:

NDSUFREAK
12-01-2007, 10:10 PM
This Forum is for News about teams in the Gateway and Summit League conference. Anything about South High or any other school not on NDSU's schedule or in the Gateway or Summit should be in 'News about other schools'. :banghead:
well i thought its a lot os SDSU and they are our rival...sooo what? ha, relax :p

Bisonguy
12-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Maybe you should have started a thread about Centenary? :nod:

UTH
12-01-2007, 10:58 PM
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of FCS and NCAA, but of high school. A journey into a wondrous land of NDSUFREAK's imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone.

fargocyclone
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
:innocent: Doo Doo Doo Doo :innocent:Doo Doo Doo Doo :innocent:*

*My attempt at the Twilight Zone them song!

Tatanka
12-02-2007, 09:46 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/cards2ws/petergriffin.png
Attention restaurant customers:
Testicles.
That is all.

NDSUFREAK
12-02-2007, 10:23 PM
ok ok, i thought the sdsu threads were in the other schools thread. so i just changed it up but saw that it was in conference news. it was supposed to be a joke. lighten up

56BISON73
12-02-2007, 10:49 PM
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of FCS and NCAA, but of high school. A journey into a wondrous land of NDSUFREAK's imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone.

Are you sure you want to go there????:D PL

Bisonguy
12-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Are you sure you want to go there????:D PL

As long as it's posted in the proper forum. :D

sambini
12-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Lets Go Bruins ...........

mebisonII
12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
ok, a little slow but I finally got it. This entire part of the forum is filled with SDSU results, so you were adding Fargo South and saying "hey, at least its not another thread about SDSU".

Whew. The amount of time it took me to figure that out indicates that I need something to make it through the morning :hide: . Off to the caffeine machine with me....

UTH
12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
ok, a little slow but I finally got it. This entire part of the forum is filled with SDSU results, so you were adding Fargo South and saying "hey, at least its not another thread about SDSU".

Whew. The amount of time it took me to figure that out indicates that I need something to make it through the morning :hide: . Off to the caffeine machine with me....

And people say that there isn't much interest in the Jacks. :hide: I prefer to consider this as a good sign of a growing rivalry. :nod:

Bisonguy
12-04-2007, 09:31 PM

Pretty much nailed it.

I don't mind the posts about SDSU, as most of them are started by SDSU fans. It's kinda like my annoying ADHD little nephew that's always saying, "Hey, look at me! Look what I can do!". :D

jimmyjack
12-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Pretty much nailed it.

I don't mind the posts about SDSU, as most of them are started by SDSU fans. It's kinda like my annoying ADHD little nephew that's always saying, "Hey, look at me! Look what I can do!". :D

We have a lot of NDSU fans who post on our board. That's why there's a forum there (and here) for news from other teams in the conference. We respect NDSU and welcome that news and information. And I think most of the people here do, too.

As for the ADHD nephew comment. I'm tempted to make some smart-alecky comment about the GWFC title, our Summit League volleyball title (NDSU has no Summit titles yet), and our dominance over NDSU in women's basketball (two wins by 76 points last year). But I won't. I'll leave it up to you to "look what we can do".

Bisonguy
12-05-2007, 12:54 AM
We have a lot of NDSU fans who post on our board. That's why there's a forum there (and here) for news from other teams in the conference. We respect NDSU and welcome that news and information. And I think most of the people here do, too.

As for the ADHD nephew comment. I'm tempted to make some smart-alecky comment about the GWFC title, our Summit League volleyball title (NDSU has no Summit titles yet), and our dominance over NDSU in women's basketball (two wins by 76 points last year). But I won't. I'll leave it up to you to "look what we can do".

I was joking, note the smiley I used in my post >:D <

You must not have been around when the SDSU board was spawned from the Bisonville board. There actually used to be a dedicated SDSU forum on this board, and then SDSUfans.com was born (of which I'm one of the first members :nod: ).