PDA

View Full Version : Yellowout December 15th Co. St.

NDSUSPORTSPORTS
11-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Heard this last night at the game and from other folks that December 15th is going to be another Yellowout. What do you say we execute this to the fullest and REALLY YELLOW OUT THE BSA!

I heard that Scheels and the NDSU Bookstore has yellow T-shirts JUST for this game for only 7 BUCKS! NICE!

Who's with me? If we are going to be on FSN we gotta look GOOD!

lakesbison
12-01-2007, 12:17 AM
yea.. no doubt.. whats wrong with those MORONS that don't wear yellow???

its just beyond me!!!

that whole place better be yellow.. or I will be disappointed!!!

scheelsguy
12-14-2007, 05:02 AM
Haven't sold as many of my $6.99 NDSU Basketball "Yellow Out" Tee's as we should have! I would really like to hear some ideas as to what I can do to for the "basketball crowd" at NDSU. We have more basketball product this year than ever before, after hearing that we never have enough year after year..... Now we have a good selection, and it's sitting there?????? C'mon folks, support your team, your sport, your passion. As for me, you'll see me at the game wearing yellow on Saturday!

sambini
12-14-2007, 11:19 AM
I Ll Get A Couple Today+++++++++++

BisBison
12-14-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm heading east in the morning, I'll get my 4 t-shirts then. See YOU in the stands.:D

Trim
12-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Will be picking up a least two today.

Bison bison
12-14-2007, 03:09 PM
Haven't sold as many of my $6.99 NDSU Basketball "Yellow Out" Tee's as we should have! I would really like to hear some ideas as to what I can do to for the "basketball crowd" at NDSU. We have more basketball product this year than ever before, after hearing that we never have enough year after year..... Now we have a good selection, and it's sitting there?????? C'mon folks, support your team, your sport, your passion. As for me, you'll see me at the game wearing yellow on Saturday!

Thanks for the reminder, Scheels guy.

I need to get some Christmas presents....

DIGRAPPLER
12-14-2007, 04:36 PM

Scheels guy, do you have Woodside Jerseys? To be honest, I haven't been to Scheels since homecoming but it sounds like I should come out and look at the new selection! Looks like I will be dropping a couple hundred again!
Scheels is a great place! I think it is awesome that they support the Bison so much!

scheelsguy
12-16-2007, 04:05 AM
I've got THREE different styles of Woodside jerseys!

SlickVic
12-16-2007, 04:09 AM
I've got THREE different styles of Woodside jerseys!

what about lunde? im tryin to represent agent zero! u got any burgess jerseys?

SirHinn
12-16-2007, 08:31 AM
what about lunde? im tryin to represent agent zero! u got any burgess jerseys?

They only care about jersey's that will actually sell, they don't care about the sucks!!