PDA

View Full Version : Isiah Dahlman at Michigan State

sambini
11-30-2007, 04:30 AM
I haven't seen much of Isiah Dahlman playing for Michigan State. Is he hurt or has been benched because of better talent? Maybe he will want to transfer back and play with his high school teammate at NDSU? Mr. B lAKES HAVE YOU ANY INFO ON HIM NOT PLAYING AT MSU?

mjtorg
11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
There's too much talent to use Dahlman, they go 10 deep without him. Should have moved out last year with Maurice Joseph. He would have a good fit at Wofford with his younger brother. Wofford plays at Wisconsin on Monday and they're in need of a shooter. It's too bad that both Dahlmans and Vaughan didn't go to the same school:

tony
11-30-2007, 02:21 PM
In their last game, I think Dahlman was first guard off the bench (he used to be the third). They sound pretty happy with him despite the lack of playing time so far. Besides, he's a sophomore so if he transferred, I think he has to sit out a year and lose a year of eligibility.

bisonpride2k
11-30-2007, 02:56 PM
He would have to sit out a year but would not lose a year of eligibility.

mjtorg
11-30-2007, 02:58 PM
He's playing behind Raymar Morgan at SF, they added Summers this year so his playing time will be limited. I think he's a patient kid and willing to wait if need be.

tony
11-30-2007, 03:36 PM
He's playing behind Raymar Morgan at SF, they added Summers this year so his playing time will be limited. I think he's a patient kid and willing to wait if need be.

You'd think that would be where he'd be playing but I've seen a couple stories that say he's playing shooting guard.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hxuk6RlbsZzo8Ut-3dun9fqCVwfwD8T7373O1

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2007/11/izzo_likes_his_options_this_se.html

tony
11-30-2007, 05:43 PM
I did some checking and bisonpride2k is absolutely right - if Dahlman transfers he'd still have two years of eligibility because he played as a true freshmen (in DI, you have five years to play four and transfers have to sit out a year, so anybody who redshirts loses a year of eligibility).

Hehe, where is Hammersmith? I need him to keep me on top of NCAA stuff.

lakesbison
11-30-2007, 06:22 PM
OK>. here we GO.. I just saw this topic. sorry.

I "threw this out at MR. B" in front of a BBALL coach.... and he just laffed...

Mr b looked at me and said.. hmmmm

I made a few calls.

YES>. Isaiah. would have 2 years.. after sitting out a year. (which would be great to have him BE THE MAN after woody' and boys leave...)

YES> Josh V and him talk everyday ...

YES> Isaiah isn't happy with playing time and no one can blame him.. Gopher Fans are REALLY jaded by him leaving, so the Minnesota Transfer is outta the question...

LOVE TO GET HIM... LOVE IT!!