PDA

View Full Version : Televison Coverage for MN Game????

TheDoctor
11-29-2007, 04:36 AM
Channel?? FSN or BTN????? ;)

tcbison
11-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Big Ten Network. 8:00.

Bison"FANatic"
11-29-2007, 02:43 PM
I wonder what percentage of Minnesotans get the BTN. It has to be hurting them not to be on TV as often in as many households. Kind of like the NFL network makes the bars happy.

There is a definite void left at FSN, sure would be nice if NDSU could fill part of it.

RodentiaX
11-29-2007, 03:59 PM
What percentage has satellite? You get BTN with the Dish Network, and you get it with Direct TV, so long as you don't have the minimal "Family Package". If you have cable, no BTN. (Maybe some cable operators have it, but Comcast and Charter do not)

SlickVic
11-30-2007, 02:20 AM
chea bison hoops in HD live from tubbyville...thank im going to be on the team makers bus but will def have to record that on the old HD DVR...how many times are you fools going to get burned by cable? directv is dominant

TheBisonator
11-30-2007, 02:26 AM
So will pretty much any bar in the city be showing the game then??

TheDoctor
11-30-2007, 02:37 AM
I would guess so. ;)

TheBisonator
11-30-2007, 04:17 AM
I would guess so. ;)

Cool. I'll be at the OB Sports Grill watching that one. That place has the best atmosphere in the city.

heymch86
11-30-2007, 04:50 AM
The South Dakota State home game on Jan. 25 will be broadcast on KX4 in Fargo

Bison bison
11-30-2007, 01:36 PM
What percentage has satellite? You get BTN with the Dish Network, and you get it with Direct TV, so long as you don't have the minimal "Family Package". If you have cable, no BTN. (Maybe some cable operators have it, but Comcast and Charter do not)

100% of my household's tvs get BTN.

Bison53
12-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Anything in the Minot area for coverage, tv or radio?

BisBison
12-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Talked to Steve at the Elks Lodge in Bis. They have the Big Ten network. He's also a Bison fan and will put it on one of the big screens even with Monday Night football going on.:nod: :D :D :nod:

tjbison
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Anything in the Minot area for coverage, tv or radio?

Should be on the Bison Radio network, isn't it. If not should be a sports bar with the BTN, but maybe not

ndsubison1
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Will this game be on at Wild Wings?

SlickVic
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Will this game be on at Wild Wings?

wouldnt count on it...wouldnt surprise me at all if theyre showing a replay of a twins game or some other meaningless game that nobdy cares about...wild wings is lame there food sucks they got horrible tvs dont show the big fights and have no idea whats going on

Trim
12-04-2007, 01:52 PM
I should have just gone to The Hub right away. Tried to stay in West Fargo. O'Leary's was lost. Bordertown was worse. After about 15 minutes of trying to work the remote, the guy came over to me all proud, "There you go". I said, "That's great, but you got the Indiana Hoosiers on the TV". That's when I decided to cut my losses and go to the Hub. Got there about halfway through the first half. They had it up on lots of screens. I chilled at the bar with my Jack-Cokes and curse-words.

Actually, now that I think more about it, at least the guy at the Bordertown tried.

MN_BISON
12-04-2007, 02:20 PM
I should have just gone to The Hub right away. Tried to stay in West Fargo. O'Leary's was lost. Bordertown was worse. After about 15 minutes of trying to work the remote, the guy came over to me all proud, "There you go". I said, "That's great, but you got the Indiana Hoosiers on the TV". That's when I decided to cut my losses and go to the Hub. Got there about halfway through the first half. They had it up on lots of screens. I chilled at the bar with my Jack-Cokes and curse-words.

Actually, now that I think more about it, at least the guy at the Bordertown tried.

Tried and got it right. The IU game went long and once it was over they cut over to the Bison game.

Trim
12-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Good job then Bordertown guy. I was freaking out sitting there at 8:08 not seeing the game so I had to leave so I could at least listen to it in my car. It was probably working as I opened the door to leave!

TheDoctor
12-04-2007, 04:06 PM

Trim- actually he was right when he said "There you go". We didn't get to see the first 6 minutes of the game because the Indiana game was not over yet. ;)

Trim
12-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Trim needs to work on his patience and his ability to trust others.