PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sean Taylor

NDSUFan_Sav
11-27-2007, 05:35 PM
The other day Sean Taylors house was broken into and the intruders came into his bedroom fired 2 shots and 1 hitting him in a big artery in his leg and he then had to go into 7 hours of surgery. Monday evening he started showing facial expressions and then grabbed the nurses hand, but officially never gained consciousness. Around 5am Tuesday morning he passed away in the miami hospital.

If any of you want to share memories of ST, Redskins, Miami Hurricanes or anything bout the situation feel free.

RIP Sean Taylor!

UTH
11-27-2007, 05:53 PM
That's a terrible situation. It sounds like he's had some shady acquaintences in the past and had been trying to do the right thing and distance himself from them. I hope that law enforcement will be able to get to the bottom of it and bring the those responsible to answer for their crimes. I understand that putting a face on their tragedy will be important in softening the pain a little and helping to eventually bring some sort of closure some day. It's terrible to hear about a young man with a very promising future lose everything in such a way, not to mention what his family has now lost.

God bless.

sambini
11-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Very sad and Rest in Peace.

CaBisonFan
11-29-2007, 05:43 AM
The other day Sean Taylors house was broken into and the intruders came into his bedroom fired 2 shots and 1 hitting him in a big artery in his leg and he then had to go into 7 hours of surgery. Monday evening he started showing facial expressions and then grabbed the nurses hand, but officially never gained consciousness. Around 5am Tuesday morning he passed away in the miami hospital.

If any of you want to share memories of ST, Redskins, Miami Hurricanes or anything bout the situation feel free.

RIP Sean Taylor!

Hey Sambini! How's life?

I just ran across this editorial on msn.com about the murder. This is just one man's opinion, of course, but if his hypothesis is even close...I'm not amused. It's scary stuff.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7499442?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10637

Thanks for posting this.

56BISON73
11-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey Sambini! How's life?

I just ran across this editorial on msn.com about the murder. This is just one man's opinion, of course, but if his hypothesis is even close...I'm not amused. It's scary stuff.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7499442?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10637

Thanks for posting this.

Very well written and said. This guy at least had the balls to say what many have known and have been thinking for years. PL

aces1180
11-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Very well written and said. This guy at least had the balls to say what many have known and have been thinking for years. PL

Jason Whitlock is a good columnist...He used to write for Page 2 on ESPN.com, but they started censoring him, so he decided to go to another medium which would allow him to speak freely.