PDA

View Full Version : Gophers Play Florida St tonight on ESPN2....

EagleBison
11-27-2007, 05:18 PM
...the same Florida St that beat Florida. Might be able to gage the Gophers this year, depending on how they play tonight.

SlickVic
11-27-2007, 05:31 PM
...the same Florida St that beat Florida. Might be able to gage the Gophers this year, depending on how they play tonight.

got that on my tivo ill be to busy pimpin over at nemzick whatchin that sweet dragon hoop squad...teams tight...justyn burgess is just sick out there along with jamall o neal and blake strouth that teams loaded

lakesbison
11-27-2007, 10:47 PM
i miss florida state when they had Sam Cassell & Bobby Sura.. man they were sweet!

aces1180
11-27-2007, 10:51 PM
i miss florida state when they had Sam Cassell & Bobby Sura.. man they were sweet!

What about Heisman winner Charlie Ward? ;)

SlickVic
11-28-2007, 02:34 AM
dragons down 5 w 5 min to go...bout to be burgess time tho chea

BisBison
11-29-2007, 04:50 AM
dragons down 5 w 5 min to go...bout to be burgess time tho chea

??????????????????? wtf does this have to do with Florida St vs Goophers??????????????????

SirHinn
11-29-2007, 04:58 AM
??????????????????? wtf does this have to do with Florida St vs Goophers??????????????????

Nothing other then the fact that he thinks the Dragons are actually gonna be good why I don't know.
It was an enjoyable game to watch, just going to take 2 years for Tubby to get the players for his system. They definatley look 18 times better then they did last year. I'm impressed anytime I see the Gophers actually play some defense, the football team should take note!

SlickVic
11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
Nothing other then the fact that he thinks the Dragons are actually gonna be good why I don't know.
It was an enjoyable game to watch, just going to take 2 years for Tubby to get the players for his system. They definatley look 18 times better then they did last year. I'm impressed anytime I see the Gophers actually play some defense, the football team should take note!

the dragons should be just dominant to bad their coach is absolutely clueless...why burgess is not a bison is what id like to no...that kid is ill...he just took over the second half vs st cloud state and almost single handedly brought them back...to bad stupid stu didnt start him...burgess only played 8 min in the first half and sat the first 5 of the second...stupid stu took him out for no apparent reason w the dragons down 1 with 5 min left in the first half...by the time burgess got back in the game w 15ish left to play st cloud state had a 19 point lead...burgess single handedly cut that deficit to 3 with less than 2 to play...do the math...its to bad woody wasnt playing in that exibition game it would have been real fun to whatch woody and burgess shoot it out...justyn burgess is the definition of a baller...you fools owe it to yourselves to hit up nemzick hall at least afew times this winter cuz burgess b ballin

SirHinn
11-29-2007, 08:36 AM
the dragons should be just dominant to bad their coach is absolutely clueless...why burgess is not a bison is what id like to no...that kid is ill...he just took over the second half vs st cloud state and almost single handedly brought them back...to bad stupid stu didnt start him...burgess only played 8 min in the first half and sat the first 5 of the second...stupid stu took him out for no apparent reason w the dragons down 1 with 5 min left in the first half...by the time burgess got back in the game w 15ish left to play st cloud state had a 19 point lead...burgess single handedly cut that deficit to 3 with less than 2 to play...do the math...its to bad woody wasnt playing in that exibition game it would have been real fun to whatch woody and burgess shoot it out...justyn burgess is the definition of a baller...you fools owe it to yourselves to hit up nemzick hall at least afew times this winter cuz burgess b ballin

All of you guys do yourself a favor and save your time and money. Generally when you end up at MSUM, you end up there for a reason whether it be talent, academics or whatever. Again, what this has to do with the FSU Gopher basketball, no one knows.