Bison 23 Northern Colorado 16
Bison 21 Northern Illinois 17
Bison 0 Gophers 45

sambini
11-25-2007, 05:27 AM
Nice effort Bison++++

UTH
11-25-2007, 06:23 AM
re: Minnesota - OUCH. Still ignorant of the roster here, and I understand that they're the defending national champs, but hopefully this dual was 'experimental' going into the season.

BlueBisonRock
11-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Bison wrestling will have one hell of a good year. This is one sport where Minnesota does dominate rather than pretend!

onbison09
11-25-2007, 07:57 PM
The Gophs are ranked #1 and they are LOADED. No suprise or shame getting shutout by them. Gabriel Mooney wrestled Manny Rivera pretty tough. He's one guy I would look out for. Wrestling the Gophs wasn't exactly to beat them, it was to get some good competition. Bucky has always believed in wrestling the best compeititon and the Gophers are the best. Northern Illinois isn't a slouch team either and beating them is a good accomplishment.

bisoncraze
11-26-2007, 02:54 PM
The Bison did a great job on Saturday picking up two wins. They had a very impressive win over Northern Illinois who is a tough team. NDSU also had three starters out with Hoffman, Adams and Hacker. Once these three wrestlers are back after Christmas look for thye Bison to be a top team in the West Region. The Gophers are awesome and there is a reason why they are the number 1 team in the nation, they should win it all for sure.

bisoneer
11-28-2007, 02:31 AM
re: Minnesota - OUCH. Still ignorant of the roster here, and I understand that they're the defending national champs, but hopefully this dual was 'experimental' going into the season.

Im sorry but this dog picture of yours is really in bad taste and I feel it should only be on smack talk threads.

UTH
11-28-2007, 04:14 AM
Im sorry but this dog picture of yours is really in bad taste and I feel it should only be on smack talk threads.

I'm sorry you find the dog offensive. I'll stay away from dogs. Here is a little bull just for you.